353 replies to this topic

#1 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:49 AM

i dreamt about her again last night. she obviously on my mind.

i don't claim to be the biggest fan of amy or on these boards - but i miss her more than i would have ever imagined.

#2 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:17 AM

i wrote a story about her but it wasn't from a dream. i haven't dreamed about her yet.

#3 lolainas

lolainas

Never Clip My Wings

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:28 AM

I dreamt at least 5 o 6 nights about her, it's not a rare thing, your subconscious also miss her.

.why dont you come on over, Valerie?

"It's not important to me to make other people at ease. I am difficult, but that's because I don’t really give a fuck."

#4 Chloë

Chloë

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:10 PM

^ Yeah me too, in the one last night I was playing pool with her :D

#5 babymermaid

babymermaid

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:18 PM

^ Yeah me too, in the one last night I was playing pool with her :D

haha that's nice,Amy loved playing pool!

#6 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:03 PM

Two or three days after she passed I saw her. I don't know if I was dreaming or if I was awake and just thinking about her. All I can remember is that she came to me and hug me. She didn't say anything, she just hug me. She had this white, shining light over her. Her hair was curly (like in St. Lucia) and she was wearing her black & white trousers, a black t-shirt and the pink ballet shoes. It was incredibly warm and tender and I felt so good. I could really feel her. I don't know if it was a real dream or just my imagination, but it felt so real that I wake up in tears.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#7 Cherry Bomb

Cherry Bomb

Velut Inter Ignis Lunae Minor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:22 PM

I met her in my dreams-it never happened before, so its strange, but i have beautiful feeling of peace.

#8 W1nEh0use

W1nEh0use

We only said goodbye with words ....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:31 PM

I have to say I have never ever dreamt about her, which is slightly disappointing.

Probably just as well as she is usually too busy hooking up with the rest of you!

I just satisfy myself dreaming about her while still awake and watching her perform.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Dido will kill you!"

#9 HugoRockz

HugoRockz

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:44 PM

I dreamt of her once when she was alive. She came to my house in my dream and she was my wife. She was sleeping beside me and I was looking at her and I couldn't believe. She was everything how I imagined her would be exactly. Beautiful, charming and hilarious. And she'll get angry sometime. At the same time, I feel it impossible because I'm gay in real life and I never had a dream like this before and I'm falling in love with Amy.

Ever since her death, I dreamt about her few days ago, she sang the full version of We're Still Friends to me. It was like I was there. I never wanted to wake up. I never had the chance to see or hear her live, but that one felt like I was there. It's so amazing! I woke up with a bitterness on my chest. Someday her death still doesn't hit me. Especially, when I see videos of her. Feels like she's still living somewhere in this world, but just doesn't wanna be seen anymore...

LEGEND

Amy, Amy, Amy...
1983-2011
:rose:

#10 SoulShadow

SoulShadow

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:54 PM

Didn't know this thread existed, but I "saw her" last night in my dreams... I was in the UK for one reason or another (haven't been there in 20 years) and bumped into her at a hotel.

Probably because I was listening to some of B2B last night in the car coming back from the gym.

#11 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 26 August 2011 - 02:21 PM

I've also seen her in my dreams a couple of times and my last dream in which she took part was just great :). But i think it's normal to have her in my dreams especially nowdays. She is coming to my mind like every 5 minutes.

60do5Ti.jpg

#12 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:27 PM

ever had numerous dreams that are sort of mondane so you don't really remember them(they are not vivid) but you know you have dreamed about someone or something?

I have them all the time. wish they were vivid though so I could somehow feel so close to her. It isn't unusual that we should dream about her, as she is on our minds all the time, I mean...ALL the time. I think we are just talking but there is really not anything I can remember. sometimes it feels kind of like a nightmare but not really. hard to explain.

I keep wishing she would come to me in my dreams vividly.

keep on dreaming everyone; I love to hear and somehow would like to think she is coming to each one individually. so lovely.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#13 Sassy

Sassy

I’m just a very whimsical person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:30 PM

My boss dreamed that Amy came for tea & played with her kids. Said Amy was so sweet, cute & down to earth. The kids loved her 'cos she paid attention to them.

Boss was crying as she told me this.

#14 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:55 PM

lovely to hear about all your dreams and thoughts <3
acouple of days ago i fell asleep while in the car to the airport and i dreamt about amy.
then suddenly i woke up because the sun started to shine (after a cloudy day) and i realised that ''amy amy amy'' was playing on my ipod.
it was a really nice moment.

Edited by CHCHANEL, 26 August 2011 - 04:57 PM.
a 1000 typos

Posted Image

#15 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:52 PM

My boss dreamed that Amy came for tea & played with her kids. Said Amy was so sweet, cute & down to earth. The kids loved her 'cos she paid attention to them.

Boss was crying as she told me this.

Your boss is really cool! I wish she appeared in my dreams more often.

Edited by ladyamy, 26 August 2011 - 05:53 PM.

I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users