353 replies to this topic

#16 ErikaR

ErikaR

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:58 PM

I had a dream last night about Amy and her family. She was my friend and I even got to hug her. Out of nowhere it changed and I was in a huge bus with her parents and they were so sad talking about her. They told me how they took trips oon that bus and then she appeared on the bus as a little girl (around 6 or 7) playing on the bus. I started crying screaming happy I could see her. Then I was with her dad Mitch in like a house basement? I dunno... But he was telling me how he needed to collect money..all of a sudden I started collecting a bunch of coins off the ground.. I said look theres a ton of old valuable coins everywhere. He said I couldn't tell anyone or people would try to break in and steal it. He then started having a panic attack and was hyperventilating. I asked him to take slow deep breathes and some how I calmed him down. He then wrote some numbers on a paper that I interpreted being his cholesterol. They were really high numbers and I asked him to take care of himself and hugged him.
:-S
That's all I remember... Weird I know but I felt the need to share it.

#17 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:42 PM

^^I have a feeling that when my dreams are vivid, they are going to be something like this. lol I have really strange ones. dreamed the other night that Tammy Wynette was being tucked away in a restaurant working as a dog groomer and I took my 3 dogs to her to be groomed! LOL (google her if u need to...she is a country singer who died several years ago).

Erika, I don't intend for this to sound fecicious, but I laughed while reading your dream. weird, tangential, and nightmarish all at the same time, huh.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#18 SoulShadow

SoulShadow

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:24 AM

This may sound really wacky... even though I have a very scientific viewpoint on most things, I believe there is still much out there that science has no awareness of.

Just because they can't measure something doesn't mean it's not there.

I believe dreams let us plug into a higher-level of being/collective consciousness... like every once and awhile I will have dreams of my grandfather who passed away 25 years ago. Often I can't locate a "trigger" that or the previous days that would cause it... so I just see it as his way of visiting me on a different level.

#19 africanfusion

africanfusion

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 07:43 AM

you all had nice dreams about amy, i had one last night wasn't nice in fact i pissed her off. i don't remember much but here goes...

she had performed some songs & after the performance she was standing in the hallway where the crowd were filing out, people were shaking her hand & telling her how well she did but she looked really annoyed so i said "amy you look pissed off." she angrily retorted that she wasn't drunk, she had misheard what i said i said, i clarified "i mean you seem upset about something amy." but she was so over me at that point lol

dah well, maybe she'll pop up in my dreams again & i'll choose my words more carefully next time.

#20 SoulShadow

SoulShadow

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:19 PM

dah well, maybe she'll pop up in my dreams again & i'll choose my words more carefully next time.

She'll be back... don't worry!

#21 lolainas

lolainas

Never Clip My Wings

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:20 PM

Okay, I'll try to explain my dreamn (it's dificult in spanish, in english it's more ahahah)
I'm at home, and then somebody rings the bell, one man offering me infinite wishes, and in that moment the only I say I'ts I want to be in front of Amy's house the 22th of July and that she believe all that I'll tell she.
I knock on the door of Amy's house and she look at me surprises, and I start to explain all that it's going to happen next day, that I wanna help her really. She close the door in front of my nose, and when I'm going, she open the door and shout come here, I wanna be helped...
I know the dream follows but I don't remember more

.why dont you come on over, Valerie?

"It's not important to me to make other people at ease. I am difficult, but that's because I don’t really give a fuck."

#22 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:34 PM

Wow I wish that was true. Try to remember what happens afterwards. Everybody has dreamed about her. I just saw her one minute like a month ago, and even I don't know if it was a dream or just my imagination. It was beautiful anyway, I'm glad I can remember that, it was special.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#23 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:01 PM

I had a pretty scary nightmare last night and Amy wasn't part of it until the end...

So i was on a trip to a lake with my grandparents (back when they were healthy and all). We were in the lake with an inflatable boat, and we passed by a really small island. There were some people there that i don't remember, but i remember a woman in black, black hair, sungalsses, holding an axe and just walking. I felt strange as we were in the boat and she was walking alongside us, at the bank of the lake.

Anyway we left and got back to our base. But then i went down to the lake again because i wanted another boat ride. And there i saw that girl (that was on the island). I thought she couldn't have gotten here so fast but didn't bothered a lot. So when i got to the boat i saw my grandfather screaming something about the boat. And i realised something was wrong with this girl.

We went to the island to sort things out and some creepy stuff happened like watcing inside the lake where the water was shallow and i suddendly saw an eye watching me at the lakebed. I tryed to dig her up but she was angry and then gone.

So at the end i was looking for that woman in some kind of factory ( or she was looking for me, i can't tell) holding an axe myself. After a lot of wandering around i finally found her.

She was trying to do something and i actually heard her thought "i don't care if he gets me i have to do this". So i attacked her with the axe, hit her several times until i almost torn her apart and then she turns around and she was Amy. But she wasn't before, only after i hit her.

Oh then there was this guying suggesting that the Texas chainsaw massacre was nothing compared to what we went through.

Pretty fucked up, huh?

60do5Ti.jpg

#24 Amyfan

Amyfan

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:17 PM

I dreamed 2 weeks ago about her. Well it was very weird. I saw her guy Reg sitting on a wooden chair (like a bar chair) in a very dark room there was nothing in that room it was black and he was the centre of the room and there was above him a big light shining and the only thing i felt was: wow he was really good for her!

And then i hear a woman voice wispering close by my ear my name; Sandra.. Sandra.... Sandra!!! Like a wisper of a wind or something. Its not easy to explain. and because of that i woke up and still hear it and i looked at my bedroom door but there was no one. (it was 5 at night and i runned downstairs to ask if my mother called me but she didnt.) and no im not crazy or something haha!

#25 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:46 PM

Dani: that was pretty scary...always a relief when we wake up and find out it is just a bad nightmare. sorry but I had to laugh at parts of it....I always wonder how we get some of these odd scenes in dreams.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#26 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:00 PM

Yeah it is funny now that i read it, but in the morning i woke up and was like "thx God it was a nightmare". I think it's just all the things that we think about before we go to bed and they all mix up in a way.

I got to tell you the part when she turned around and i saw her, gave me the creeps even several hours after i got up.

60do5Ti.jpg

#27 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:49 PM

I have had a lot of dreams with Amy Winehouse after she died, funnily enough before she died I wasn't a massive fan, but her death had a big impact on me. As I always record my dreams anyway and have done for years because I believe they mean something, so I dream every night.

One dream I had with Amy; I was with her aged 18 and I had strong emotions for her like I loved her but at the same time was aware that the older Amy was dead and this caused me to feel wrong about the love. Because the older Amy was dead I felt I could not have a relationship with the younger Amy, I was clearly aware of the 2 different Amy's - this was 1 month after she died.

On another occasion 13th August I had dream in which she was singing "Valerie" when I woke up the song was going through my head like I was listening to it for real.

31st July had dream was in a club and details are a bit vague but Amy was in there and I recall having "Amy Planet" going through my head repeated "Amy Planet!" in this club - like the club was called "Amy Planet!"

Edited by Nigel Jam, 04 September 2011 - 11:08 PM.

#28 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:54 AM

Dream are so strange, some clearer than others. Dani, while the expression of anger takes on a violent extreme expression, maybe the subconscious is letting you know your anger toward Amy is deeper than you thought.
I haven't got to processing all my anger with regards to her death. I'm still profoundly sad and allowing myself the feel what's behind the tears when they surface. Funny, I've got Frank on and I'm listening to it with great pleasure....just lost in her musical genius.

anyway, i think this is a very therapeutic thread. looking forward to sharing my dreams of Amy...when I start having them that is!

#29 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:51 AM

I'm dreaming every night about her... Every dream is about her... I really miss her... I can't believe she's gone... Why Amy... :'(
I'll never forget you Amy... I feel like I just heard the news... :'(((
It hasn't changed a bit... Miss you <3 Amy <3 ...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

#30 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:47 AM

I have dreamed about her several times since she died and I had like the opposite dream of Dani_14's. In my dream, Amy was the person hurting others, she was shooting everyone around her and only stopped when she saw scars on my arms and must have realized that she is not alone. I hate this dream, because Amy was like the sweetest person and I dream about her being "the bad one".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users