Photo
- - - - -

anyone else keep dreaming about her

• Please log in to reply
353 replies to this topic

#31 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:46 PM

Like I said in the previous post I dream about her every night... But one night I was dreaming... I was playing a football game( american football ) and we were playing against another team... And when the game finished I saw that Amy played for the other team... :) She was like their leader and she started singing "It's Over" and everybody on her team started singing... Weird dream... :) Anybody know what it might mean? o.O It's over is not a song they just started shouting...

I miss you <3 Amy <3 ...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

#32 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:51 PM

Probably you really miss Amy.

I like to read your dreams.Some tears are there.

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#33 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:55 PM

Miss you <3 Amy <3 ...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#34 fuck-me-pumps

fuck-me-pumps

empty inside.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:51 PM

my dream about/with her was so real that i was like: OMFG... you're not dead! all this was only a big joke!

#35 jyanez2010

jyanez2010

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:05 PM

Ok so a few nights ago I had this weird but amazing dream, It started out I was running with a group of my friends we ended up in this local parking garage but in the dream it was way bigger then in real life and it was full of people that i know and dont know thru out my life. A few moments pass and I find myself with my bestfriend and outta nowhere Amy Winehouse shows up ranting asking if Im Joe, I say "Yes I am" of coursed I am shocked to see Amy in my dream! She then says "Ive been running around looking for you like crazy, I need to talk to you its important!" After a few moments some men walk into the garage and force everyone out into the streets and direct us to a huge building in the distance, myself, my friend and amy are walking along and she repeatedly tells me she has something to say so I tell her "Ok tell me already" she then starts to tell me how the afterlife is and for me not to worry or be scared anymore, that the afterlife is however my unconsious mind makes it to be and I will be much more happier and pleased with her once I go...We then end up at the building and we walk inside and its then I notice there is a bunch of people inside sitting at huge long table, as we walk thru the crowd and tables I start to reconize some of the people sitting down, they are friends and family members that have passed away that Ive known in my life, I continue to look around and see many more people that have passed. Amy directs me to sit down across from her so I do and she grabs my hands tight there then is a blurry image standing at the front of the room much more bigger then everyone else and "it" begins to talk but I cant understand the langauge Amy then starts to cry I look around and see many more people walking in I see my mother, My bestfriend and I see that they are somehow hurt My mother has a hole in her chest, my friend holding his head in his arms and looking around I see that this is somewhat the entrance to I guess either Heaven or Hell I look back at Amy and three strange men dressed in suits come towards her and she panics and tells me "They found me! Joe, run I wasnt supposed to tell you! Run! Before they get you before your time!" They grab her and run out with her and throws this necklace to me that has some sort of round glass object in the middle and she yells at me "You have until that light runs out!" That was the last of her that I saw, the room then goes all black Im all alone starring at the necklace she gave me...After that I woke up sweating, havig to catch my breath and confused. The dream felt so real, I could feel her presence when she touched me, I felt every movement; the running, the voices, the sitting down, it just felt so real and honestly scared me very much. I have never intentionally listened to Amy's music nor her videos or anything about her life I barely even paid any attention to her death but I wonder why did she come to me in my dream and tell me what she did and give me the necklace?? Is it a warning? A sign? In a way im not afraid because of what she assurred me it was gunna be alright but then I am afraid. Ive had this dream more than once this last time was the modt vivid and felt the most emotional. If anyone can help me understand this dream and the meaning of everything in it, please feel free to comment.

-Joe from San Angelo,Tx.

#36 Becky

Becky

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 08:42 PM

She realized that she could no longer go on touring, with the drugs and alcohol practically thrown in her face. Her health was just beginning to be somewhere it should. The decision was made, just she, and the very few. Amy Winehouse walked away from her life here, got on a private plane, and was carried away forever, destiny unknown. The person known and loved as Amy Winehouse was no more. Dead. Just as expected. The body id'd by Mitch and Janis cremated and no one ever knew the better. The only way to save their Amy's life. Hence, the confusion with toxicology and autopsy reports. She is free somewhere. Pulling her life and her broken spirit together as one. Will anyone ever know the truth?

#37 Mutterkorn1

Mutterkorn1

Hippiezwerg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:53 PM

Extreme oftly, In every simply night maybe ..
:heart:Posted Image

#38 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:06 PM

Yeah I do! I always see happy and good! It makes me a little better!

#39 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:15 PM

I haven't had a dream about her yet! But that does not mean she is not on my mind. I am thinking about her all the time. Listening to her music all the time. I wish that I could at least dream about her a bit :( You all are very lucky! I hope it is my turn soon now when I cannot get the chance to meet her in real life.

#40 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:13 AM

I dreamed about her these past days but one dream was really nice... She was sitting on a bench in front of my home... I went outside and saw her... I sat and started talking with her... But when I woke up I forgot what she told me... :'-(
I wonder if there's a meaning in that dream... I don't know... But I miss her so much!!! :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#41 SteveV

SteveV

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:54 PM

I don't recall most of my dreams, but one song or another of hers pops into my head all the time when I'm awake

#42 Mutterkorn1

Mutterkorn1

Hippiezwerg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:24 PM

I don't recall most of my dreams, but one song or another of hers pops into my head all the time when I'm awake

same here

back to black ..
:heart:Posted Image

#43 Mr.jones

Mr.jones

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:22 PM

I haven't told this to anyone but before I found out about her death I was feeling really mad and sad for no reason so I went to bed and woke up to find the sad Inews.The next day I had a dream that Amy grabbed my hand and she was gonna take me with her and I screamed no,then my mom came and woke me up hehe.

#44 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 06:18 PM

I haven't told this to anyone but before I found out about her death I was feeling really mad and sad for no reason so I went to bed and woke up to find the sad Inews.The next day I had a dream that Amy grabbed my hand and she was gonna take me with her and I screamed no,then my mom came and woke me up hehe.

If she gonna grab MY hand tonight i say YES and go with her wheraver she's leading me ! B-)

#45 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 06:51 PM

I'm sorry, but when in a dream, dead man takes you with him, it means death, it is very good that you have awakened in time.
If you do not want to die you should not agree to go along with the deceased. I would be in your place would check their own health, heart, pressure ....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users