3 replies to this topic

#1 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:22 AM

here's a couple of videos I ran across. little gems. Amy doing some improv @JAD. can you imagine just being in there and she comes up on stage to do some improv? sigh. what a lucky boy, 'Robin' was to have been sung a very jazzy special song by Amy. threw a little bit of marvin Gaye in there too.

I had always wished to hear Amy do a few covers of Antonio Carlos Joabim. he's one of my all-time favs and has been since i was a teen. My mother bought a Ford and during the '8 track' days, Ford gave you an 8 track tape to pop into your player. lol there was some Joabim on there and ever since then, i was hooked. thanks, Ford. <wink> She seems to be a little slurred but it's still fun to watch her.

• LaPeep, Love is a losing game and OinkaOinka like this
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#2 Love is a losing game

Love is a losing game

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:38 PM

here's a couple of videos I ran across. little gems. Amy doing some improv @JAD. can you imagine just being in there and she comes up on stage to do some improv? sigh. what a lucky boy, 'Robin' was to have been sung a very jazzy special song by Amy. threw a little bit of marvin Gaye in there too. I had always wished to hear Amy do a few covers of Antonio Carlos Joabim. he's one of my all-time favs and has been since i was a teen. My mother bought a Ford and during the '8 track' days, Ford gave you an 8 track tape to pop into your player. lol there was some Joabim on there and ever since then, i was hooked. thanks, Ford. <wink> She seems to be a little slurred but it's still fun to watch her.

Wicked finding thanx@Susan! So good to see her in every day life and improvising songs!! x

That's that night Sam posts constantly pics on FB (the pics upset me though she doesn't look well).
And the same nite that Rodrigo said they allegedly had a thing - the article's been posted here somewhere. He should have kept his mouth shut regardless if true or not. I doubt it was true. He should have limited his comments to their singing.

#3 Love is a losing game

Love is a losing game

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:48 PM

Found it https://www.amywineh...drigo-lampreia/
They were allegedly in contact on email and Skype - me sceptical.
Anyway I'm happy for the footage x

#4 Love is a losing game

Love is a losing game

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:23 PM

Same nite I believe...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users