36 replies to this topic

#1 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:14 PM

I am curious how many of the forumembers here are having 1 of more Amy Tattoos on same or other place ? .....I have one , the 2 hearts on the right shoulder , the bare breasted lady torso on the left is following next monday . B-) And ofcourse the name of Amy with a red heart under it under older tattoo on the right at hight in the center where Amy has the pin-up girl . Glad i left enough room in the past for having MORE of the same tattoos who Amy has also . Not saying a want to have them ALL . Especially NOT the Blake's ! ;-)

#2 Gus×Wino

Gus×Wino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:25 PM

I'm planning to have Amy's feather tattoo and her lightning bold tattoo. When I'll have money I'll have all of Amy's (EXCEPT FROM Blake's one) I'd like also make a tattoo with Amy's portrait...

#3 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:40 PM

I'm planning to have Amy's feather tattoo and her lightning bold tattoo. When I'll have money I'll have all of Amy's (EXCEPT FROM Blake's one) I'd like also make a tattoo with Amy's portrait...

Did you have thinking about the meaning of those 2 tatoos Gus ? I do have . I think Amy was struggeling inside with 2 opposide characters . The soft feather is the very soft side of her personality , the lightning bolt represents brute heavy violence . Thats one of the things that made Amy my soulsister . Recognised the problems Amy had in some matter . In fact i am Amy's mirrorimage . Meet her on the crossroads , she came from right , i came from left . Two souls on the same place but different from origine . "I,m not really a girl , i,m even not a boy-girl" Amy's own words in a interview . I told no one for 30 years i was feeling not a boy . After 2 drinks you can't make me mad , just crying . Amy had a bad drink en begun fighting .

#4 Gus×Wino

Gus×Wino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:56 PM

I know that some of Amy's tattoos are only for girls but I'll make some changes...I'll keep Amy's originality but I'll make some spelling changes...For example, Amy's anchor tattoo says: ''Hello Sailor''. I'm gonna make it: ''Hello Mermaid'' referring to Amy...Now, I haven't thought about the meanong of the tattoos...I find them very beautiful...

#5 fuck-me-pumps

fuck-me-pumps

empty inside.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:01 PM

I'm planning to have "Hello Sailor" tattoo in same place as Amy. I love pin-up style :) I also want to do that tattoo:

Posted Image

#6 Mr.jones

Mr.jones

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:19 PM

Hey guys,I love pin up's and I love Amy and her look that's why I'm planning of getting a tattoo but I want her to have the red dress she wore for the 2007 Brit awards when she performed Rehab.Do you guys have any good pics of that performance?

#7 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:37 PM

Hey guys,I love pin up's and I love Amy and her look that's why I'm planning of getting a tattoo but I want her to have the red dress she wore for the 2007 Brit awards when she performed Rehab.Do you guys have any good pics of that performance?

Love that dress. Here are a few that I have.

"Anyone who sings a tune so sweet is passin' by..."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 StrongerThanMe

StrongerThanMe

♫ Like smoke I hang around ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:47 PM

here're some more:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 lolainas

lolainas

Never Clip My Wings

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:12 PM

Posted Image
This will be my Amy's tattoo, shows my personality haha also I want to put in small print 1983-2011

.why dont you come on over, Valerie?

"It's not important to me to make other people at ease. I am difficult, but that's because I don’t really give a fuck."

#10 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 12:05 AM

I think that first pic of her at the microphone w/arm outstretched at the brits would be perfect for a tattoo!
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#11 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 12:26 AM

I think that first pic of her at the microphone w/arm outstretched at the brits would be perfect for a tattoo!

I agree, it's the best one. I found this one too that hasn't been posted, loved the classic Amy skirt pulling here. :bigsmilie:

Posted Image

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#12 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:14 AM

^^love it. that classic skirt scrunch we love. she just looked so glamorous that night. something w/the backlighting on her skin makes her look so seductive but in such a classy kind of way. sigh.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#13 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:51 AM

Still working on my pin-up portrait of her.... The pic has to be just right. I think I may be drawing this one up several times before I'm happy with it!

It might be my next tat.... I want a Ganesh too but I have to hold off on the red inks for now cos I heal them REALLY badly. Got one healing at the mo and it's in no hurry around the red parts..!

#14 Chloë

Chloë

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:04 AM

I always wanted that lightning bolt SO much but I thought that it'd a bit daft from me to just copy her, now that she's gone I'm reconsidering it though, I'd like to do it as some sort of tribute

#15 fuck-me-pumps

fuck-me-pumps

empty inside.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:54 AM

Still working on my pin-up portrait of her.... The pic has to be just right. I think I may be drawing this one up several times before I'm happy with it!

When you finish, please show your picture :) If you need inspiration, I found some great portraits:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users