32 replies to this topic

#1 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:04 PM

Ugh, this just rubbed me the wrong way. Lily Allen wasn't a quarter the star Amy was, not even in the same league.

http://www.dailymail...-Winehouse.html

#2 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:23 PM

'I was terrified the other night in bed. I wake up a lot at the moment and at one point I touched Sam's face and it was freezing cold. I was screaming. "Sam! Sam! Omigod, my husband's dead! I've sorted everything out and now it's all over!" He woke up and said, "All the windows are open."'

That's just tasteless - how could she say that after talking about Amy's death??

#3 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:26 PM

Lol, so now that she's not a celeb anymore, or atleast pretending not to want the fame, she thinks she's above everyone else. Classy, Lily.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#4 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:50 PM

So Amy was comfortable enough to let you into her old home and you cannot help but opening your BIG ASS MOUTH and letting the world know. I swear Lily Allen is one of those musicians that NEVER LEARNS and always feels the need to let the world know completely unnecessary things....

#5 StrongerThanMe

StrongerThanMe

♫ Like smoke I hang around ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:54 PM

She should really just shut up!
Posted Image

#6 Cariena

Cariena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:27 PM

blah- never liked her arrogant over hyped ass.

#7 africanfusion

africanfusion

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:53 PM

she's got some odd friends, amy died & a bunch of them felt the need to text her to say "hey girl, we're so glad you're still alive." ok, whatever lily...

she sounds like a bit of a beg friend which is no kind of friend at all & if she didn't like the paps why hang out with amy when they were swarming all over her? its a bit like saying you hate children but then getting a job as a primary school teacher.

#8 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:15 PM

WTF? She talks about Amy passing and i suppose they were friends, and all she has to say are all these bullshit. She should just say how deeply sorry she is (if she is at all) and shut the fuck up.

Not talking about her friends feared for loosing her once, and making funny comments. Talk all you want about you and your life, but you don't have to include Amy in all these.

"Oh thanks God! I was so strong to walk away!" blah.

60do5Ti.jpg

#9 Gracex

Gracex

Got me addicted, does more than any dick did

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationN Ireland

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:24 PM

Lily Allen is just trying to get herself back in spotlight! So pathetic. Agree Dani!

#10 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:32 PM

Like they say, with friends like these, who needs enemies? And, so classy to make yourself look oh-so-powerful and compare yourself to someone who has just died!

Go back to your "perfect" life in the country Lily, no ones bothered about your opinion

#11 Domi

Domi

Some Unholy War

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:41 PM

I love Lily but this comment was absolutely unnecessary...

Forever in my heart! I love you Amy.

#12 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:01 PM

'I was terrified the other night in bed. I wake up a lot at the moment and at one point I touched Sam's face and it was freezing cold. I was screaming. "Sam! Sam! Omigod, my husband's dead! I've sorted everything out and now it's all over!" He woke up and said, "All the windows are open."'

That's just tasteless - how could she say that after talking about Amy's death??

No, this paranoia was in relation to her giving birth to two stillborn children.

I adore Lily. The Daily Mail have twisted these quotes and made her sound self obsessed. Admittedly the comment about her friends contacting her were a little unnecessary, but everything else she said was totally sympathetic and kind. Lily's a very sweet girl, a very close friend of Mark Ronsons, so please don't fall for the daily mail's agenda.

#13 lolainas

lolainas

Never Clip My Wings

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:07 PM

Foolish words fall on deaf ears, don't give a fuck about little girls calling all the attention.

.why dont you come on over, Valerie?

"It's not important to me to make other people at ease. I am difficult, but that's because I don’t really give a fuck."

#14 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:00 AM

well bravo, Ms Allen...you were strong enough to walk away. who says such a thing to the press??????????????????

#15 Jaede~

Jaede~

Fanks Daaaarling~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:50 AM

I never liked Lily Allen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users