#16 AMYstery

AMYstery

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:40 PM

unfortunately I can't view the video because I'm not in Ireland

I also can't open the full documentary on the website anymore, here is a short clip that someone posted on youtube with Mitch and Sally Morgan:

[vbtube]yMzCu0AI_7k[/vbtube]

#17 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:51 PM

Great article and good point. Amy and Mitch believed in this kind of things, at least they should have been led in to the right direction. But really, it is their fault to listen to this kind of people.

60do5Ti.jpg

#18 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 03:35 AM

^thanks for the link, Amystery. I even went to YT and tried search but didn't come up w/anything, so thank you.

that could have been any one of us sitting across from Mitch feeding him this line. "with the appropriate person". hmmm, well isn't that a good response. pffft.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#19 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:44 AM

Kind of strange though how Amy had faith in this stuff, but seemed to be an agnostic at the same time...

I guess it is possible to be an agnostic and still have beliefs like this. Just surprises me that she did.

#20 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:52 AM

I think the point is that her father believed in it. She looked up to him and he therefore was a great influence on her - maybe that's the reason she believed in it, too.

#21 AMYstery

AMYstery

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:05 PM

^thanks for the link, Amystery. I even went to YT and tried search but didn't come up w/anything, so thank you.

that could have been any one of us sitting across from Mitch feeding him this line. "with the appropriate person". hmmm, well isn't that a good response. pffft.

Yeah, anyone who reads the newspapers knew that Amy wanted a family and kids.Seems that Sally Morgan also went to the funeral 8-/ :

http://www.sallymorg...s-laid-to-rest/

#22 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:16 PM

^^^ well this about the only thing that she says that has any ring of truth to it:

margaretta says:
Friday, July 29th, 2011 at 11:14 am
Hi sally lv u r shows on tv I’m comein 2 c u in cardiff 2011 I can’t wait I lost my mum 6 yrs ago and miss her every day I know she’s not at peace and with her mum but I wish she was still here with me we were very close I still hv her ashes at hm with me 1 of my mothers wishes was 2hv her ashes scatterd but I just can’t do it I’m not ready 2 let got will I ever b ready thank u lv margaretta x

http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/a9d36c9c5341bc9f5289abe2c0c75c97?s=32&d=http%3A%2F%2F0.gravatar.com%2Favatar%2Fad516503a11cd5ca435acc9bb6523536%3Fs%3D32&r=G admin says:
Monday, August 1st, 2011 at 4:54 pm
Margaretta, Everyone copes with grief in their own way and when it comes to dealing with sensitive issues like this, it is completely natural to not want to scatter the ashes. We feel that the only way of keeping that person close to us is to keep their ashes close, but in truth, even when you scatter the ashes, your mum will always be with you. She is in your heart and will be around you forever and always. x Sally x

#23 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 03:21 PM

Mitch believes Amy contacts him through birds and butterflies...

MITCH Winehouse said he could still feel Amy’s presence every day, admitting: “She is right here sitting on the sofa.”
He said that the singer loved butterflies and birds and that there had been three strange incidents that made him believe Amy was sending messages from beyond the grave.
Talking about reading a eulogy at Amy’s funeral, Mitch said he noticed a strange light over the congregation at the time.

“I thought it was the paparazzi at first. But it was a butterfly, it came inside and circled round,” he said.
“It settled on Kelly Osbourne’s shoulder. Then it went towards Amy’s coffin. There were lots of things over the next few days and weeks. We went to a friend’s house. There were French doors and a blackbird fell into the glass.
“We rescued it and it landed on her feet. It stayed there on her foot.
“The bird came into the house and stayed there whistling. Reg got down and talked to him.
“Then we went to Jamaica for a friend’s wedding. It was a couple of weeks after she died, I wasn’t sure I wanted to go.
“But at the hotel I opened the balcony doors and there was a butterfly and a bird pirouetting around together.
“Has anyone ever seen anything like that? I feel she is never going to stop talking to us.”

http://www.mirror.co...15875-23414044/

I wasn't really a fan of Amy only started listening to her music after she passed. One time I was across from her house 10th August, I sat in the garden I said a prayer for Amy. I then got up left the park and thought to myself "where is a sign Amy?" Suddenly I heard this seagull calling, it was flying around, as I am interested in birds this seagull sounded slightly different to the way they usually call, different tone! Then I walked up to the house there was 2 of them sitting on the chimney on the house next to Amy's! So was this a sign or just some wishful thinking? :-S

Edited by Nigel Jam, 12 September 2011 - 03:33 PM.

#24 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 03:43 PM

Alot of people see birds just after a loved one has passed, and death is not the end, of course there is an afterlife, where your soul/spirit live on. Some people do have that gift to communicate with the spirit world, some are just bullshitters, some people are sceptical, some people feel a prescence themselves, or smell something associated with that person, or see, hear something, and like Amy dreamt about her nan, its them letting you know they are ok and they are watching over you, it gives alot of people comfort.

#25 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:52 PM

wish I could find the video but someone took a random video at Camden Square the day or so after Amy's passing. It really was a beautiful scene, as it just seemed so peaceful and calm even though there were many people there. There were 2 men playing guitar and it was beautiful calming lovely music. this guy is just filming the whole scene. he zooms in on this little girl that was about 3 yrs old with her daddy. She had curly dark brown hair and big brown eyes and I remember thinking how much she reminded me of Amy at that age. the little girl was sort of dancing or swaying to this lovely music that was playing. suddenly, there is this butterfly that is sitting on her finger and it won't move. I couldn't help but think that was Amy's little 'hello' to children, which she so loved. shoot, if I can find it, I'll post it here.

#26 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 05:28 PM

That sounds wonderful - I hope someone will find it and post the link.
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#27 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 11:42 PM

Alot of people see birds just after a loved one has passed, and death is not the end, of course there is an afterlife, where your soul/spirit live on. Some people do have that gift to communicate with the spirit world, some are just bullshitters, some people are sceptical, some people feel a prescence themselves, or smell something associated with that person, or see, hear something, and like Amy dreamt about her nan, its them letting you know they are ok and they are watching over you, it gives alot of people comfort.

I watched this clip with Mitch talking about butterflies it all seems very vague! If what he says is Amy then what I experienced is equally valid to be Amy.

I think I had a psychic message from Amy.

#28 AMYstery

AMYstery

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:30 PM

Little update for the people who followed this story... Sally Morgan has just been exposed as a fraud during her last show in Dublin !!! She was caught red handed using an earpiece and a man feeding her information on the people in the audience (info they probably got from doing background checks based on the ticket reservations). It's all over the newspapers... :bigsmilie:

The Guardian :

Psychic Sally Morgan hears voices from the other side (via a hidden earpiece)

The Telegraph :

Psychic Sally Morgan, once a confidante to Diana, Princess of Wales, is accused of foul play. Are we surprised?

The Daily Mail :

What a load of crystal balls! As Diana's former psychic is accused of cheating on stage, a TV illusionist exposes how trickery can fool any audience.

The Independent :

No happy medium as Psychic Sally 'sidekick' prompts outrage

Haha...still makes me cringe though that she was at Amy's funeral and that she was one of the first people Mitch called when Amy died.:(

#29 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:39 PM

^there's a statement on her website in response to the article in the Guardian:

http://www.sallymorg...dian/#more-2357

hmmmm...

I'm a sceptic myself. I think a lot of people like her prey on vulnerable people and try to make money out of their grief. Of course people want to believe things are going to be alright and that their loved ones are in a better place, and it's good for them to be comforted, but not when there's a fine line between comforting and scamming. A priest (or rabbi/imam/...) can offer spiritual guidance and comfort too and won't ask for your money. It is of course up to people to decide what they believe in themselves, unfortunately people who are desperate will believe certain things more eagerly than they perhaps should and they are often taken advantage of.

I'm not attacking people with a strong sense of spiritualism or beliefs in messages from the afterlife or clairvoyance or anything like that. I'm just wary of anyone making big money out of these beliefs.

#30 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:08 PM

Good thing she was exposed... Doesn't matter if the fraud story is true or not. It's for the best.

60do5Ti.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users