37 replies to this topic

#31 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:47 PM

Good thing she was exposed... Doesn't matter if the fraud story is true or not. It's for the best.

Psychic Sally caught with ear piece

http://www.dailymail...aves-stage.html

#32 ChipsAndPitta

ChipsAndPitta

I Told Ya I Was Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:57 PM

I am a believer in the spiritual stuff as i've had exeriences and i'm pleased Amy and Mitch are believers but i've never been a believer in Sally Morgan. That lady gets on my wick, she is a 'psychic' who says the obvious that anyone can relate to, the genuine psychics who give names and facts that no one else can know about must get pissed off with her.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on Twitts >>> https://twitter.com/Baris1989 <<<

#33 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:29 AM

My grandfather died three weeks ago and when I went to his funeral I looked at all the flowers that was covering his coffin and then my boyfriend said: "Look, there is a black butterfly flying around!".
"It is very symbolism", I just thought for myself.
And I do not believe in the spiritual stuff but it gave me comfort. I never seen a black butterfly before and it just flew around in the church.
I think that there is something deeper but I am not about to find out because it is much bigger than me and the rest of us. It will comes to us if it wants to be revealed. There is some parts of life I think we should let it be.
We find comport in knowing people that have passed away are still among us. And that they show it in signs or something we can associate with their person.

#34 Divine_Comedy

Divine_Comedy

Lost is just what can't be seen.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:06 AM

I said something about that in another post. After she passed, I'd been very upset and prayed that she was alright and at peace. A few weeks later I saw a black butterfly on my way to work and it flew around my car and went the same direction as me. It's silly to think it has anything to do with her, but it feels nice to of it that way. :)

*and if what calls itself a world should
have the luck to hear such singing*

http://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1716&dateline=1327218895

#35 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:30 PM

In 2005 this bloke died in my block of flats, he wasn't a relative but he was significant to my life, he dissapeared apprently; but the fact was he had died on his bed, and was there for 6 weeks till I spotted flies in his window and contacted the authorities. Strange thing is at time of his funeral 100's of butterfly caterpillars came across from the garden onto the walls of the flats and turned into crysalis, which is the cycle of the butterfly and then turned into white butterflies and flew away! (official name "large white butterfly"). One was even above my door and the mark is still there. It's never happened since. I believe it's got something to do with the spirit world that we don't understand fully.

Edited by Nigel Jam, 12 October 2011 - 05:51 PM.

#36 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:00 PM

In 2005 this bloke died in my block of flats, he wasn't a relative but he was significant to my life, he dissapeared apprently; but the fact was he had died on his bed, and was there for 6 weeks till I spotted flies in his window and contacted the authorities. Strange thing is at time of his funeral 100's of butterfly caterpillars came across from the garden onto the walls of the flats and turned into crysalis, which is the cycle of the butterfly and then turned into white butterflies and flew away! (official name "large white butterfly"). One was even above my door and the mark is still there. It's never happened since. I believe it's got something to do with the spirit world that we don't understand fully.

Thanks Nigel Jam . I think about opening a new tread . Will see how many witches are operating in this forum . >:-) My whole life i was warned for doing dangerous things and riskful behaviour . LOL Amy did something with other things . But when i am curious about something i do resurch for wat i want to know . In that way i become to be an expert in ammunition and explosives . We live on a former battlefield here , you only have to pick up things and dismantle it in the right way . LOL I have something of a gypsywitch also . In heavy anger i did two curses in the past : TWO persons died . >:-( Someone says me it's dangerous what i wanted to do , it can cost your life . I'm not afraid to die , in fact i have already a deadwish . >:-)

#37 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:21 PM

i do believe in this. My mom goes with this one guy to tell her about her and the guy tells my mom about what she went through in her early years even though no one told him. its creepy

I think that some people are scams but not all! There are some outthere that can speak to the dead and tell you about your future

#38 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:28 PM

wish I could find the video but someone took a random video at Camden Square the day or so after Amy's passing. It really was a beautiful scene, as it just seemed so peaceful and calm even though there were many people there. There were 2 men playing guitar and it was beautiful calming lovely music. this guy is just filming the whole scene. he zooms in on this little girl that was about 3 yrs old with her daddy. She had curly dark brown hair and big brown eyes and I remember thinking how much she reminded me of Amy at that age. the little girl was sort of dancing or swaying to this lovely music that was playing. suddenly, there is this butterfly that is sitting on her finger and it won't move. I couldn't help but think that was Amy's little 'hello' to children, which she so loved. shoot, if I can find it, I'll post it here.

Here's the butterfly lovely video from Camden Square :) Amazing as you said!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users