Photo
- - - - -

Pierce Morgan interview w/Mitch...any thoughts?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:55 AM

just finished watching it; have to say I thought it was a fairly decent interview by him. Only one stupid question near the end. One of those 'duh what do u think, fool' kind of questions. Mitch kind of had a look on his face like, 'what do u think?' then he broke down. Morgan asked him something to the effect of, 'you must miss her very much,yes?' stupid.

Mitch said that there will hopefully be more Amy music and at the end, he sounded pretty sure in his statements.

didn't know Morgan's brother in law was one of Amy's sax players in her current orchestra.

felt so bad for Mitch near the end; very touching and heartbreaking.

anyone else have any thoughts?
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#2 Sir' Taurean

Sir' Taurean

Mr. Magic!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:19 AM

I watched it. I am glad he said what he said, hopefully it'll put everyone's thought's on her in the right place.

He was spot on with everything. Piers did great as well, loved what he said to Mitch @ the end.

I just want to give Mitchell a huge hug.

SIGNATURE REMOVED. PLEASE MAKE SURE SIGNATURE DOES NOT EXCEED 500x200 PIXELS.

#3 SoulShadow

SoulShadow

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:05 AM

Didn't catch the beginning nor the end, but did see the meat of the show.

Thought it was a good interview... Piers got down to serious business without being too insensitive. Also didn't know that Piers Morgan had a connection to Amy's band... think he said his wife's brother or similar was a saxophonist in Amy's Band.

#4 D-Bomb

D-Bomb

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:07 AM

Seems like Pierce is an actual fan. Good interview. I'm not really helping myself right now, I've watched some live video and both of these interviews and her birthday.

#5 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:10 AM

The interview went better than I thought it would. There is one moment that annoyed me though....

When Piers started talking about how Amy got her onto ectasy, heroin, and cocaine...Mitch then went on to say that he doesn't "know" about extasy, but said he(blake) definately played apart with the addiction to cocaine and heroin.

But Piers STILL went on merely SECONDS later and talked about "all these drugs" "cocain, heroin, and ectasy", right after he was told by Mitch that he isn't so sure about the ectasy(and if Blake got her on it....if she used it at all that is).

Sorry to nitpick and be so technical but it just irked me that Piers did that

But he did give a good interview though

Edited by LegendJJ, 14 September 2011 - 04:15 AM.

#6 D-Bomb

D-Bomb

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:28 AM

I noticed that too.

#7 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:26 PM

Piers seemed a lot more compassionate than I expected from an ex-editor of Daily Mirror.

Poor Mitch, he seemed to be so strong and then when they had the videos on, he couldn't even look at them. I wanted to hug him!

#8 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:34 PM

I actually was surprised too that the interview went well and have to say that both Anderson and Pierce seemed to be really sincere in their awe of her music and I too think he was a fan... of course, his brother in law was in her current orchestra; didn't realize that til he revealed that last night.

did u all catch it when Mitch stated twice and stated almost absolutely that there will be more Amy music in the future.

I'm glad that Pierce focused a small section of the interview on the timeline 24-48 hrs before 7/23. Helps lay to rest all the reports in the papers that Janis supposedly stated that Amy 'seemed out of it'. She empathically stated on Anderson that she seemed perfectly fine. Appears as though she played her drums, went to bed shortly after 1am and went in her sleep hours.

which 'Tyler' was Mitch referring to that was her housemate and his bedroom was below Amy's? he stated that he heard her walking around just a little after playing her drums and then she went to bed.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#9 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:01 PM

which 'Tyler' was Mitch referring to that was her housemate and his bedroom was below Amy's? he stated that he heard her walking around just a little after playing her drums and then she went to bed.

That's Tyler James.
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#10 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:18 PM

That's Tyler James.

So Tyler lived in the flat below Amy's??

#11 dunkinz

dunkinz

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:23 PM

Since I lived in Asia I really couldn't find both Morgan and Cooper interview on TV. Can someone please tell me where I can watch the full video? I'd be appreciate it...so much.
Thanks in advance :)
You're wondering now, what to do.. Now you know this is the end.
You're wondering how, you will pay for the way you misbehaved.

I will love you forever Amy Jade x

#12 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:42 PM

Where can I find the video please?

Thanks

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#13 You'reWonderingNow

You'reWonderingNow

The lights are on but no one's home

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:43 PM

Since I lived in Asia I really couldn't find both Morgan and Cooper interview on TV. Can someone please tell me where I can watch the full video? I'd be appreciate it...so much.
Thanks in advance :)

http://amy-w.net/

Anderson interview is here. Hopefully they'll upload the Piers Morgan one soon as well.
Amy flies in paradise xx

#14 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:51 PM

Thanks ^^

Hope I can see it :P

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]