Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

My Tribute to Amy...

tribute

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:35 PM

I made this video for Amy... :'-( Please watch it and comment if you like it :)...
I miss her so much... I wrote it in the description... Love you Amy...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

#2 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:48 PM

Niiiiiice..video..

I will put in my blog.

Thanks for sharing.

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 songwriter

songwriter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:56 PM

Great choice of music, and really nice photos!

#4 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:45 PM

Thanks for sharing from Johanna . Strange thing , everytime i see a picture of Amy now i see something of myself as in the mirror . The 2 small hearts on my right shoulder and the nude lady on my left upper arm . It gives my a warm and happy feeling .

#5 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 05:46 PM

Thanks... I had to make this... I miss her so much so that's some way to show her my love... :'(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:57 PM

That's a nice video and a nice tribute!

#7 Mutterkorn1

Mutterkorn1

Hippiezwerg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 04:17 AM

I Love her so much and i have so many different questions now after her death,. All before this mystical death happend to her i just was familiar with her music, i felt so much for her , i wanna let the little piece of privacy alone, i had that deep feeling that she wanna save her private life deeply from the heart, so i respect that part .
Now shes gone and let my heart bleeding, i realize at the first time i dont know nothing about her just the Music.
Please to all of you folks Tell me NOW .
What was her fave colour
What was her fave Food
What was her fave Softdrink
What was her fave
...anything

What is she thinking about ..
..anything you know please
:-S
I know nothing just everything about her Music and these things.

Please help me , now i wanna know everything , im going crazy

#8 Mutterkorn1

Mutterkorn1

Hippiezwerg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 04:57 AM

Do somebody know how she smells ?

I wantet to met her one time , like a simple person in my neighbourhood - now, its too late to be late again .
:heart:Posted Image

#9 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 02:07 PM

this is a good thread that can give you some insight into her personal likes. I think a few of us are also wondering what her favorite perfume was but not sure we have an answer. I saw a pic of her once in 'The Body Shop' but not sure if she was shopping for herself or buying gifts. She was a very giving person so may have been shopping for friends.

http://www.amywineho...read.php?t=5250
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#10 Mutterkorn1

Mutterkorn1

Hippiezwerg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:58 PM

Some news

Food - Fried Chicken
Fish n chips with beansauce
Burger

Coke, Dr. Pepper, Redbull
Chupa chups
:heart:Posted Image

#11 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 12:12 PM

Hello, dear Amy fans! Well, it's my first post on the forum. I've been reading AWF for a longer time but now'd like to be a little bit more active and share my amotions and some info I'd gathered.

Less paiful to start with the simple things...
So about parfums:

1. Archie Reed, one of Amy's friends ("The Sun", 7.08.2011): "She was dressed in pyjamas with her hair loose in a pretty bob, the fragrance of her favourite Penhaligon’s bath oil scenting the house in Bow, East London, where she was living at the time." But there are so many Penhaligon's bath oils... They're all classy, vintage style.
2. According to the website "Stars and Scents" Amy used to like Escada Collection fragrances. Once again, if it's true, there are so many of them...
3. Amy's fan from Milan in Italy (nick: higghe) that bought her black Grammy dress wrote on amywinehouse.forums.umusic.co.uk (she attached pictures of certificate and package so it's trustful): "thought that Amy's dress was cleaned in a laundry before it was shipped, that's why I told I'd give it to my daughter. Well, it arrived so late that my daughter had already returned to London, where she's attending university. Then, i was so surprised that it was not cleaned that - in any case - I can't give it to anybody cause it is soaked with Amy's magic scent.
Last but not least this scent is indeed Amy's skin scent. So it's kept in its plastic folder safe in my wardrobe. "
4. Las but not least -Amy was about to launch her own perfume (rumours in summer 2009): "They want(ed) it to reflect her style with a classic smoky 1950s look and smell." No idea with which mark it had been planned.

I hope it will help a little bit. x

P.S. Sorry for no links but I'can't post them as I'm new user.

#12 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 12:14 PM

Hello, dear Amy fans! Well, it's my first post on the forum. I've been reading AWF for a longer time but now'd like to be a little bit more active and share my amotions and some info I'd gathered.

Less paiful to start with the simple things...
So about parfums:

1. Archie Reed, one of Amy's friends ("The Sun", 7.08.2011): "She was dressed in pyjamas with her hair loose in a pretty bob, the fragrance of her favourite Penhaligon’s bath oil scenting the house in Bow, East London, where she was living at the time." But there are so many Penhaligon's bath oils... They're all classy, vintage style.
2. According to the website "Stars and Scents" Amy used to like Escada Collection fragrances. Once again, if it's true, there are so many of them...
3. Amy's fan from Milan in Italy (nick: higghe) that bought her black Grammy dress wrote on amywinehouse.forums.umusic.co.uk (she attached pictures of certificate and package so it's trustful): "thought that Amy's dress was cleaned in a laundry before it was shipped, that's why I told I'd give it to my daughter. Well, it arrived so late that my daughter had already returned to London, where she's attending university. Then, i was so surprised that it was not cleaned that - in any case - I can't give it to anybody cause it is soaked with Amy's magic scent.
Last but not least this scent is indeed Amy's skin scent. So it's kept in its plastic folder safe in my wardrobe. "
4. Las but not least -Amy was about to launch her own perfume (rumours in summer 2009): "They want(ed) it to reflect her style with a classic smoky 1950s look and smell." No idea with which mark it had been planned.

I hope it will help a little bit. x

P.S. Sorry for no links but I'can't post them as I'm new user.

#13 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:12 PM

God, where to start, her musicality, her wit, her down to earthness, her realness, how she was so genune, sweet, loving and unaffected by the fame, fortune thing, in the sense, she was 'one of us', you know what i mean, girl was a gooden x

#14 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:23 PM

We love her because she was unique,wonderful,different,amazing,simply she was perfect... She was my girl, she was the best thing that happened in my life and now she's gone... That's why I can't stop crying... That's why I feel like she's my sister and that's why I love her more than I'll ever love anyone else... :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#15 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:28 PM

She was a amazing person..All these thiks you said.

Miss you Amy.

I can understand you AmyInBlood..some tears when I read your messages :(

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tribute

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users