56 replies to this topic

#31 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:22 AM

Thank you so much everyone. I will definitely post pics. My heart felt so sad today, at work I almost started to cry. It's just hard to accept...

#32 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:28 AM

I am glad...well not really...that someone else had her on their mind all day, too. I know a lot of people do, too. Just sometimes I feel like maybe I'm insane for missing someone so much who I never met. She really touched my life, though, for many years, and got me through so much. Back to Black was my record that got me through a terrible time...always checked on her in the news every day...came to the boards for years...now it's just awful. Why did this happen? When will it get better? When will it just be a slight pain?

#33 SoulShadow

SoulShadow

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:45 AM

How I still regret not sticking around for a few days in Dubai. Knowing chances are high I would have bumped into her at my hotel... makes me wonder if and what conversations could have been had.

#34 Winehouse Winette.x

Winehouse Winette.x

Self Professed. Profound.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:14 AM

Aww man i love you guys :') I've also decided to do the same and make a little tribute to Amy by dressing as her for a party. It's brill to see you what you are both doing :)
I'm going to do the white t shirt and denim shorts and heels look....not sure about the brightly coloured bra maybe just a black one... but it's for Amy so i'll search my drawer for one :-P
I would only think it was inappropriate if people dressed up as her to take advantage of her death and when she was at her worst and pretended to be drunk and all that jazz. Not at all smart or funny in the slightest.

But i know us guys here will all do her justice because we bloody love her. :D x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You'll Never Get My Mind Right Like 2 Ships Passing In The Night.

Amy Jade Winehouse = The modern day Billie Holiday & Dinah Washington.

#35 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:44 PM

Nice to see someone go dressed up as a tribute . Last few parties i went to there was always some;one dressed as Amy but with drugs with the costume to make fun of her . Cant stand when people do that . Kudos to you ^^ for showing respect for Amy :)
Posted Image
James Dean ....

#36 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:56 PM

I did what i said . Was last night in the pub around the corner for 3 Vodka drinks as tribute to Amy . It almost killed me . :-$ The stuff taste awfull in my opinion . I seldom come in that pub but they know me very wel . I told them the reason for the drinks and they played for me "Valery" :D By the second one they played "Back to black" :D By the thirth one things go wrong . I told them i was never drunk in my life becouse mostly the time i get sick by more than 3 drinks . I told i get the signal to stop drinking before that . We had a discussion over my life and the crazy things that happened to me . I spilled half the 3th drink and got a new one . When the pub closed i stand up but i remarked that i was almost unable to walk , i REALY was drunk the FIRST time in life .:amyshock: I rounded the corner and was for my frontdoor of my home . 3 of the alley-cats i feed where on the front asking for food (i have a couple of 8 from time to time) I got 4 tin-cans of cat-food and was going to the back of my house to give it on them . Becouse i was drunk the liquid in the cans came over my hands . Then i made the stupidst decission of my life . There is a CANAL on the front of my house . I crossed the street to wash my hands on one small-boat landing on the shore of the canal . On shore i lost control and fell on the corner of the landing and after that right IN the canal . I was comletely head under . :-$ On landing i was fallen on my head and for a short time i new nothing more . Next i know was found myself upright standing in the water . Realy do'nt know iff i did it myself , or it was one of my Guardian Angels who picked me by the collar and towed me upright . I still think about it . Was it AMY ? :D I think it was becouse God has his hands full on Amy and can't not use Johanna on the same time . It's a bit much the 2 of us on the same time . LOL

#37 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:35 PM

Wow..that's great..I mean great that you have share wiht us ^^

I didn't really understand the story with the canal and the cats...sorry :s

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#38 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:40 PM

Johanna, what a sweet story. Your posts somehow have such a fun-loving innocence to them; I get you. very very sweet. i guess u won't be drinking again anytime soon, huh?
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#39 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:02 PM

know your measure of.... at all it is best not to drink, we have a "very good" example.

#40 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:01 PM

Johanna, what a sweet story. Your posts somehow have such a fun-loving innocence to them; I get you. very very sweet. i guess u won't be drinking again anytime soon, huh?

Thanks for the nice words Susan . :D I ca'nt do anything about it never to think or handle as an adult , i will stay 17 year for the rest of my life i think . LOL It's nice to be a child , nice to stay sweet and helpful . I pray to God i may stand for him with clean hands without blood of anyone .:) And NO NO NO for the drinking , i had enough for a long time . LOL

#41 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 04:50 PM

Omg.... I know this is so strange. Everyone is getting a tattoo but I got something else some months ago. Actually few weeks after Amy's death.
I got a madonna/monroe and I'll take a picture soon if anyone is interested but I did it because of Amy.
Never really cared much for that piecering but I admired Amy's piecering somehow.

I got it on the same side as her. I actually have a nose piecering, too. (I got it when I was about 14 years old) Even though it is a nose ring it is funny that Amy choose it to be on her right side like me, because people usually choose the left side of the nose.
So just wanted you to know. Have you different tributes like me?

Attached File  amywinehouse300.jpg   41.3KB   6 downloads

#42 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 04:54 PM

A tat, but only people who will realise what it means are the people i tell, otherwise its just a nice tat, but i know what and why it means in regard to Amy. A new pretty bra too ;0 x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#43 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 04:55 PM

A tat, but only people who will realise what it means are the people i tell, otherwise its just a nice tat, but i know what and why it means in regard to Amy. A new pretty bra too ;0 x

hahahahah I did another tribute, too! I did it when I had two bras on!

No one knew why I got my piecering, really. It was just to show that I admired her.

#44 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:01 PM

Oooh she'd be proud of it, pink satiny straps, kinda leopard print pattern with black lace trim, i should just go out in that and jeans, lol. No one else will get why u had two bras on, lol x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#45 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:13 PM

Oooh she'd be proud of it, pink satiny straps, kinda leopard print pattern with black lace trim, i should just go out in that and jeans, lol. No one else will get why u had two bras on, lol x

All Amy fans should go crazy with bra! Also the men!
No one will ever know why!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tribute

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users