Photo
- - - - -

i'm back with some news :) tattoo and more :)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 LauraWinehouse

LauraWinehouse

My Idol... My World.... My inspiration....Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:44 AM

well i started off my Amy tribute Tattoo, went for something TOTALY different, its not finished yet i plan to get an A done inside the heart, hope you like it!!! please everyone feel free to add my one FB for a look :) im on a silly internet Dongle and it won't open the uploader :P

https://www.facebook.../danascully1988

my profile pic is me singin valerie :)
I have Also apliued to audition for BGT thanks to Amy, i sang Valerie at a birthday Party on Saturday and blew so many people away i'm going to give it a bash :) my brother who was mock boo'in at the start when i first got up soon shusssht!! lol. If it wasn't for Amy i'd have never found out about my wino sound alike tallent :) and i could sing her songs ALL day. A lots been going on which is why i've been away for a while but i'm back, and i missed you guys. and it was wierd but nice for nearly every single person to call me Amy at the party. I am slowly moving forward!!! please add me on FB if you'd like to be kept up to speed with thing's but for now its a secret so i'll only start to update on FB nearer the time, i'll update this thread as often as i can B-)
We Only Say Goodbye With Words
I Died A Hundred Times
RIP Amy Winehouse
Your Forever In My Heart

VALERIE!!!!

:'-(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:04 AM

my profile pic is me singin valerie :)
I have Also apliued to audition for BGT thanks to Amy, i sang Valerie at a birthday Party on Saturday and blew so many people away i'm going to give it a bash :) my brother who was mock boo'in at the start when i first got up soon shusssht!! lol. If it wasn't for Amy i'd have never found out about my wino sound alike tallent :) and i could sing her songs ALL day. A lots been going on which is why i've been away for a while but i'm back, and i missed you guys. and it was wierd but nice for nearly every single person to call me Amy at the party. I am slowly moving forward!!! please add me on FB if you'd like to be kept up to speed with thing's but for now its a secret so i'll only start to update on FB nearer the time, i'll update this thread as often as i can B-)

im adding u! yay!
great pic!

u tube pllleeeaasseee!!!!

#3 LauraWinehouse

LauraWinehouse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:40 PM

im adding u! yay!
great pic!

u tube pllleeeaasseee!!!!

there are already 2 songs on my youtube, i think i did valerie and Rehab, but i had a throat infection so probably shouldnt have been singin, there's more pics still to come, it was awesome!! youtube shall be full of me singing soon :D
I Died A Hundred Times
RIP Amy Winehouse
Your Forever In My Heart

VALERIE!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 LauraWinehouse

LauraWinehouse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:45 PM

oh please so i know your from here write AWF or something :)
I Died A Hundred Times
RIP Amy Winehouse
Your Forever In My Heart

VALERIE!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#5 LauraWinehouse

LauraWinehouse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:26 AM

here's a few of the pics :) there's still a few to go up :)

me singin Valerie and my Amy Tattoo, need to get her name written in it and im planning on adding some to it :)

Attached Files

I Died A Hundred Times
RIP Amy Winehouse
Your Forever In My Heart

VALERIE!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:20 AM

hi Laura! good to 'see' you. been wondering where you have been.

sounds like you've been a busy girl...good for you! you sound so cheerful and upbeat...that is wonderful.

adding you so I will be 'in the know'. sending u lots of positive thoughts that things turn out well for you.

I LOVE your tattoo! that will look awesome w/the 'A' in the middle of the heart.

glad u visited to give us an update.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#7 LauraWinehouse

LauraWinehouse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:40 AM

I've been at my mums mostly, im trying to switch internet provider to and its proving a pain, but it'll get there :) yea i'm happy right now, Amy's helping me :)

i said to my friend the other day, GaGa helps me remember, Amy helps me forget. or it could have been the other way around hehe. i think singing's helping me grieve, although i doubt i'll every be over this. :) thats my little boy in the background of that picture :) my girls was dancing,

can i just say, i've never felt so happy than i did when i sang, everyone was up, people were coming to check to seee if it was someone singing or if it was just the song, as i was introduced as Laura Winehouse HAHA the guy doing the karaoke said i should record a single, its wierd because i've been told i could sing for years, i sing GaGa too and lots of other people but i've never truely been happy with singing anything till i started singing Amy I wake up thinking about singing her song's, and i do them well because i enjoy them!! the ones with the swear words i like best heheh Rebel in me. i'm trying to get somethings recorded and youtubed as the ones i have on there aren't too good, i had seriously bad croaky voice, and the recordings decided to go all out of line when i uploaded them to youtube so i'll be doing them again soon :) i hope i get through for Britains got tallent, i think my 3 song choices are Valerie, Rehab or Back to black :D i gottsa do some shopping too, clothes, im not gonna go over the top Amy just the beehive and make up and perhaps shorts and ballet pumps ok maybe i will go ott Amy hehehe, i plan to talk in my accent (scottish) till i start singin then im gonna switch to Amy *go on baby*hehehe

I think if i can perform a decent Tributei may see about covering one of her songs for her Foundation :) that would be my dream!!
I Died A Hundred Times
RIP Amy Winehouse
Your Forever In My Heart

VALERIE!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 LauraWinehouse

LauraWinehouse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:45 AM

what an honour!! I owe Amy a few thank you's:)
I Died A Hundred Times
RIP Amy Winehouse
Your Forever In My Heart

VALERIE!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#9 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:31 PM

I can't see your pictures :/

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#10 LauraWinehouse

LauraWinehouse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:39 PM

on here or on facebook? my profiles set to private :(
I Died A Hundred Times
RIP Amy Winehouse
Your Forever In My Heart

VALERIE!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#11 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:44 PM

On facebook...but I didn't see here..did you put here too?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#12 LauraWinehouse

LauraWinehouse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:19 PM

yea i put a couple of pics in this thread :) if you wanna see them on FB you'll have to add me :) but i'll keep you all posted on here to :)
I Died A Hundred Times
RIP Amy Winehouse
Your Forever In My Heart

VALERIE!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#13 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:25 PM

Ah yeah...I saw them..sorry..

It is really nice..Thanks for sharing ^^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#14 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:44 PM

Love the black dress you wear Laura . :D And becouse i have still the same weight and body of an 20 year old i can wear such dresses too . B-)

#15 LauraWinehouse

LauraWinehouse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:16 PM

HEHE YER, I DIDNT'S NOTICE AT FIRST BUT TAKE OF THE gLITZY JEWELS AND IT COULD BE SOMETHING aMY WOULD HAVE WORN :)
I Died A Hundred Times
RIP Amy Winehouse
Your Forever In My Heart

VALERIE!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users