6 replies to this topic

#1 SteveV

SteveV

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:17 PM

The full 50+ minute session here. This is my favorite live performance of those I've heard so far. Amy sings, drinks, banters with the audience, comments how "fucking depressing" it is to have to sing songs she wrote when she was "fucked up" and just generally acts Amy. She's actually near the top of her game here IMO. If this is posted elsewhere, I apologize, but I just had to share this.

#2 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:37 PM

At 46-24 pml, love the girl ;) x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#3 Jessa.

Jessa.

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:35 PM

Just sat here and watched it like I haven't already hundreds of times! Love it oh so much. Her vocals were great; including all her vocal phrasing & improvisations! She was just so real y'know? Like in this performance, Amy really showed that she was vulnerable. There were so many moments where she looked like she wanted to just cry. </3

Thanks for posting this, though. Can never watch an Amy performance too many times.

#4 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:42 PM

There were times when she looked sad and times she had that cheeky cute smile x

#5 SteveV

SteveV

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:43 PM

At 46-24 pml, love the girl ;) x

I'm sure that's good, but what does "46-24-pml" mean?

Anyway, IMO Amy was strong and got stronger as the concert went on. She was on fire! Her "Take the Box" was so full of soul! I'm wondering why more people haven't visited and commented. Perhaps it's too painful for some, and I can understand that. You don't have to listen to the whole concert. You can move the cursor to different places.

#6 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:47 PM

Lol, at 46mins 24 secs in, watch her while she singing Me & Mr Jones, where she scratches her head n makes a gorpy face, pml = piss myself laughing xx

#7 SteveV

SteveV

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:55 PM

Amy really showed that she was vulnerable. There were so many moments where she looked like she wanted to just cry. </3

Thanks for posting this, though. Can never watch an Amy performance too many times.

You're very welcome. Amy doesn't just sing. When she's "on", as she was here, she puts her whole soul into it. And, of course, she has to tell everyone just how she feels. Who else does that besides Amy? If she never did another live performance but this one, I think this concert alone would guarantee her place in music history.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users