803 replies to this topic

#46 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:13 PM

the sound she makes in the beginning <3 lol i love it & i can watch it over & over forever!
also her voice is brilliant in this clip! i'm a sucker for acoustic performances.

• GeranokK likes this

Posted Image

#47 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:50 PM

Could watch her performances again and again... she sings 'Back to Black' differently every time doesn't she. Seems to mould the song into a new shape every time she sings it. I love it each and every time! Thanks for sharing!
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#48 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:11 PM

Yes! & B2B is such an important song for me.. I don't even know how to describe the song in words.
And like you said, it's a different sound to it each and every time! An amazing song.

Now just because we love that song so much I'm gonna remind us of another amazing performance that is just, wow..
:)

Posted Image

#49 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:33 AM

Thank you!!! I feel the same about that song... it is very special to me. Amy got me through a very bad time with that song - I totally feel it every time I hear it! Genius!
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#50 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:06 AM

Thank you!!! I feel the same about that song... it is very special to me. Amy got me through a very bad time with that song - I totally feel it every time I hear it! Genius!

Same here! Glad to see that someone else feels the same about this song. I like you, feel it so much everytime! I remember listening to this song over & over. I don't even know where I'd been without B2B. I can only imagine how hard it was for Amy to perform this track for so long. She sang it so powerful & fresh everytime.

Just to keep the thread alive i'll post this one, one of my favourites. Amazing!

Posted Image

#51 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:05 PM

oh I love this one! I feel totally the same, I feel every emotion and could listen to it over and over again. It's a mix of emotions - makes me feel strong in some ways and want to cry in others. I have no idea how she managed to perform it over and over again when the emotions must have been so raw. I guess that's why we see so many different performances as there were some when she was with Alex, some when she was back with Blake and then again when her and Blake had divorced. I really don't know how she did it. I would be in tears every night! She wasn't a robot either was she, she HAD to feel it to sing it - no wonder she needed a drink!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#52 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:00 PM

Another amazing acoustic performance:

[VBTUBE]7l8o1gINMHU[/VBTUBE]

Posted Image

#53 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:01 AM

Posted Image

#54 LondonSweet

LondonSweet

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:17 AM

And that You know I'm No Good video ^^^ is one of my favourites. I love the way she would always play with a song to give that variation of performance. I can't think of one song I've seen her perform that has sounded the same twice. Or even one that she performed live that sounded exactly as it did on the album!

Edited by LondonSweet, 02 November 2011 - 07:34 AM.

Nikki
Forever the fan of a musical Genius.

Winehouse~1983-2011
Remember her
8-/

#55 Mutterkorn1

Mutterkorn1

Hippiezwerg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:40 AM

:heart:Posted Image

#56 aries_124

aries_124

I died a hundred times

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:54 PM

#57 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:47 AM

Posted Image

#58 LondonSweet

LondonSweet

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:58 AM

Tears Dry....amazing performance. The line "as we kiss goodbye the sun sets, so we are history, your shadow covers me...the sky above a blaze that only lovers see" has always given me shivers

Nikki
Forever the fan of a musical Genius.

Winehouse~1983-2011
Remember her
8-/

#59 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:26 PM

60do5Ti.jpg

#60 Chloƫ

Chloƫ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:08 PM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amy, clips, links, videos, watching now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users