33 replies to this topic

#1 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:18 PM

Amy did love a good spring clean didn't she! Hair in headscarf, fag in mouth, rubber gloves at the ready!

(Sorry for some reason my computer won't let me upload the pics I have found - sure you guys can help me out though!)

Thanks![IMG]http://http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=RuJ&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1142&bih=510&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnso&tbnid=zyGEpqhFwY0jTM:&imgrefurl=http://www.eonline.com/news/amy_winehouse_doing_little_mouse/1323&docid=AOJrJVvs3f_s1M&imgurl=http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20080525/293.Winehouse.Amy.052508.jpg&w=293&h=473&ei=eDewTrDdG4mh8gOE5_27Aw&zoom=1[/IMG]
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:24 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#3 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:48 PM

Bleedin hell, she even looked good as a washer woman, lol countless young woman who tidy n clean their gaffes will now don the Amy cleaning lady outfit, men will be asking their GF's to wear it in bed, lol x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#4 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:49 PM

Amy did love a good spring clean didn't she! Hair in headscarf, fag in mouth, rubber gloves at the ready!

(Sorry for some reason my computer won't let me upload the pics I have found - sure you guys can help me out though!)

Thanks![IMG]http://http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=RuJ&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1142&bih=510&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnso&tbnid=zyGEpqhFwY0jTM:&imgrefurl=http://www.eonline.com/news/amy_winehouse_doing_little_mouse/1323&docid=AOJrJVvs3f_s1M&imgurl=http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20080525/293.Winehouse.Amy.052508.jpg&w=293&h=473&ei=eDewTrDdG4mh8gOE5_27Aw&zoom=1[/IMG]

Katie, see, Amys jeans are folded over, turned up ;) x

#5 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:01 PM

Posted Image

#6 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:01 PM

I know! I wear mine like that too you know - like to show a little ankle! Do you know, I always thought she looked like she had long legs but her legs do look little here!

You are right - she makes one hot washer woman!

Thanks for the pics, those are the ones I was thinking off! (there are more tho!) Xx
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:07 PM

She got lil legs, lol, i have to fold mine at times, or just bunch em like mad, coz i'm a titch and most of time jeans don't always come in short leg, but she made it look cool, even if they weren't supposed to be folded over, lol, love the way she had a cleaning outfit, but still looked hot ;) x

#8 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:09 PM

She's doing a lot of 'Amy' things in that first one - bra, cleaning, jeans! Yeah she looks very cool - love the fag ash Lill look! Haha - looks like a Northern Washer woman - a la Hilda Ogden! All she needs is rollers under the headscarf! There is another pic of her in rubber cloves and a see-through string vest! Think I might devise my own cool cleaning outfit - make it more fun!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#9 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:16 PM

She even had a leopard print headscarf, lol, no ohter celeb would let the,selves be seen like that, she didbn't give a fuck, she looked hot anyway, lol, she didn't have any airs and graces, she was just 'Amy' x

#10 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:23 PM

She even had a leopard print headscarf, lol, no ohter celeb would let the,selves be seen like that, she didbn't give a fuck, she looked hot anyway, lol, she didn't have any airs and graces, she was just 'Amy' x

and this is one of the things i really loved about her. she had a normal life, no glitter-bling-bling lifestyle like Mariah Carey & half of Hollywood.
Amy flies in paradise

#11 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:31 PM

I love those hoover pics! One of those iconic images of Amy I'll always have on my mind :)

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#12 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:37 PM

I love those hoover pics! One of those iconic images of Amy I'll always have on my mind :)

I can remember those hoover pics in the press and the headline was something stupid like 'Nutty Wino tries to Hoover Street' The press were such bastards, isn't it obvious that she is moving the hoover out of her house, out into the trash cos it had broken! You are right tho Elsie - iconic! There's a pop art pic of it isn't there!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#13 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:45 PM

There's a pop art pic of it isn't there!

Here it is:
Posted Image
Posted Image
  • Love is a losing game likes this

#14 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:50 PM

Press are cunts simple as, they have to find a negative abgle on evrryfuckinthing the girl did, wouldn't mind if she was a stuck up, arrogant nasty twat, she was everything most celebs are not, genuine, sweet, friendly, unless pushed to edge, then she snapped, who can blame her FFS!!, considerate, loving, caring, down to earth, real, congruent, polite, forgiving to pap bastards, unaffected, natural beauty, uber fuckin talented, our girl was a true Diamond, and the press crucified her, coz she was a troubled soul, a human being, who never pretended anything else, never hid anything, scummy cunts! x

#15 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:55 PM

I know! I don't know how she stood it. Some of the footage of her being followed by the press is scary. Imagine having a night out and having that circus! Must have been even harder for her because she just wanted to do normal things like clean her flat, go to the shops, go to the pub with her mates etc... The press were like vultures. I know she hit out at times but a lot of the footage shows her being so sweet to them - don't know how she did it! I would be a mega bitch if they were following me! haha!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users