27 replies to this topic

#1 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:42 PM

What song is being released, as theres a few groups/pages on fb about gettin Amy to number one, inc the song with Paul weller. x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#2 Gus×Wino

Gus×Wino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:55 PM

I think that I Saw Mummy Kissing Santa Claus is one of the best Xmas song!!! (and performed by our girl)!...

#3 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:31 PM

I really hope Amy can keep whatever tripe the x-factor comes up with off the christmas number 1 spot...

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#4 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:18 PM

Oh dob't get me started with the shite factor, its a joke how for last few years who ever wins shite factor hits Christmas number one, pisses me right off, can't handle most of the shite they release at Christmas, if theres any credable taste left and an Amy song is released it will hit number one x

#5 AJW4eva

AJW4eva

In the morning you're vexed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:29 PM

Oh dob't get me started with the shite factor, its a joke how for last few years who ever wins shite factor hits Christmas number one, pisses me right off, can't handle most of the shite they release at Christmas, if theres any credable taste left and an Amy song is released it will hit number one x

Rage Against the Machine got Christmas number 1 in 2009, beating the X-Factor winner of that year LOL
Would be great if we could get Amy there!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 W1nEh0use

W1nEh0use

We only said goodbye with words ....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:34 PM

Amy really doesn't need to be number one to justify herself.

She is a proper artiste, end of.

The charts are full of complete nobodies scratching on a washboard and squealing over dingy backing tracks.

B-)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Dido will kill you!"

#7 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:38 PM

^agreed, but if she gets the christmas number 1 it means the song will be played more on the radio & in the shops, so it'll make shopping more bearable - all the crappy christmas music gets on my tits :)

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#8 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:44 PM

I know she doesn't and the charts reflect fuck all these days, and i couldn't care less who hits number one, i guess it'd just be nice, countless cretins who don't have a credible taste in mucic listenin to Amy, instead of tacky Christmas music and fackin shite factor, its all fuckin fixed for the blind zombie sheep followers of pre proggrammed robots, Amy would just fuck that right up and it'd be a big Fuck you from our girl ;) x

#9 W1nEh0use

W1nEh0use

We only said goodbye with words ....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:50 PM

Christmas Number One will yet again be Johnny Comelately from the X-Factor breaking wind into a test tube.

And who actually cares anymore?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Dido will kill you!"

#10 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:16 PM

^agreed, but if she gets the christmas number 1 it means the song will be played more on the radio & in the shops, so it'll make shopping more bearable - all the crappy christmas music gets on my tits :)

Exactly, it'd be nice to hear summat decent as opposed to dreary annoying, tacky shite, is all. x

#11 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:46 PM

I feel nervous about all this number 1 stuff - it's just so unfair how wonderful, life changing artists are kept off the top by Louis Walsh's (or whoever's) little puppets. These X Factor guys don't have an ounce of what Amy has.
Would be fab it she was No 1, however I am pessimistic.
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#12 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:53 PM

Like i say, not took note of charts since FS were biggest thing aroun in mid 80s, hate chart music, but it now beyond a joke how these puppets dominate music sales now, just bullshit. Be nice for Amy to have a tune knockin about, instead dreary, tacky bollox, birro Amy while ur goin grey in a queue n wantin to throttle rogue kids n slow fookers who cut u up! ;) x

#13 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:59 PM

Haha! I feel your Xmas queue frustration there! Yeah, would be lovely to be surrounded by Amy's music this Xmas rather than some shitty cover by some fame hungry wannabe! Here's hoping eh!
PS. If X Factor put out an Amy cover as their Xmas tune I will personally commit murder in order to put a stop to it... can you imagine? :-0
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#14 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:04 PM

PML, u didn't just think that, u evil sick cow, lol, xfactor cover Amy n it goes Christmas number one, i have no idea what i'd do to those responsable... i may need to go and lie down in order to absorb ur potential Christmas nightmare, i'd drop mt bloody shoppin n run screamin from stire!!! x

#15 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:15 PM

Well, it wouldn't surprise me - anything to pry on people's emotions and secure that all important Number 1!
I am serious, I would just go mad if it happens!!! Let's not talk about it anymore, getting angry at the thought!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users