13 replies to this topic

#1 SoulShadow

SoulShadow

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:20 PM

Found this in my YouTube travels the other day, don't know if it's been posted before or if this woman is on the forums.... PM me if you're single. :)

She does share a lot of the same facial features as Amy... pretty good look-a-like if you asked me.
One love.

#2 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:47 AM

wow Adam, thanks for the video. she really did look alot like Amy! and she did those cat eyes pretty darned good too! thanks for sharing.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#3 DeLuxe

DeLuxe

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:47 AM

I thought this was really sweet:
http://www.whosay.co...an/photos/49565

She was also Amy in a photoshoot for Vanity Fair:
http://sarahsilverma...april-issue.jpg

#4 HugoRockz

HugoRockz

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:55 PM

OMG!!! I'm just speechless! But without her eyeliner, she doesn't look like Amy much. They should find her and act in Amy's film if they wanna make one and teach her howna act like Amy. It would be pure pperfect. Wot's her name, btw? I might wanna track her down to make an Amy film one day if I've got enough time...

I swear to god if I'm her, I want to be nothing, but Amy. And I'll pass by Camden everyday. People will the fright of their live! LOL!

LEGEND

Amy, Amy, Amy...
1983-2011
:rose:

#5 LauraWinehouse

LauraWinehouse

My Idol... My World.... My inspiration....Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:38 PM

lol I think its freak but awesome lol I don't look like Amy until I put the eye liner out its pretty freaky lookin in the mirror lol
We Only Say Goodbye With Words
I Died A Hundred Times
RIP Amy Winehouse
Your Forever In My Heart

VALERIE!!!!

:'-(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:21 PM

I swear to god if I'm her, I want to be nothing, but Amy. And I'll pass by Camden everyday. People will the fright of their live! LOL!

Unfortunately looking like Amy isn't always a blessing... I've had people hurling insults at me from across the road for it in the past >:-(
One night, in late 2007, I had to literally run away from a bunch of about 15 drunken yobs who thought I was Amy and were trying to touch me up, pull my hair, throw alcohol at me all while chanting "rehab" and shouting "we love you, sing us a song Amy" - strange way of expressing love if you ask me...

I'm not the girl in the video by the way, I just happen to look a little bit like Amy.

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#7 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:51 PM

Wo..well she looks like Amy :P

Maybe she is in this forum.. XD

Well her eyeliner is ok..

@ Cecilia: that's not really cool..

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:58 PM

OMG Cecilia - that is awful! Why would people do that? Imagine what it must have been like for Amy - she wouldn't have been able to go anywhere without having that reaction. Must have been so hard for someone who loved doing all the normal things in life!
But, she is very very pretty so take it as a compliment!
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#9 HugoRockz

HugoRockz

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:00 PM

Unfortunately looking like Amy isn't always a blessing... I've had people hurling insults at me from across the road for it in the past >:-(
One night, in late 2007, I had to literally run away from a bunch of about 15 drunken yobs who thought I was Amy and were trying to touch me up, pull my hair, throw alcohol at me all while chanting "rehab" and shouting "we love you, sing us a song Amy" - strange way of expressing love if you ask me...

I'm not the girl in the video by the way, I just happen to look a little bit like Amy.

You should just live it up, I think. I'd give you a hug instead! You should show me a picture of you! I would love to see it!;-)

LEGEND

Amy, Amy, Amy...
1983-2011
:rose:

#10 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:07 PM

and you wonder why amy would lose her temper and lash out but the papers wouldn't print that people were trying to grab her.

she was NEVER what the press made her out to be. If people respected her and gave her, her space then she was fine. I have learnt with celebs - always let them come to you when you ask for a picture or autograph never be right in their face. With Amy i treated her with kid gloves - to make sure that she wouldn't get upset or vexed - she never did. the very last time that i saw her august 2010 - i asked for a picture after she had signed my pictures - i said 'can i have a picture please but you don't have to if you don't want to.' - or something like that. so i gave the option - not shoving a camera in her face. she did a photo with me. (the memory card was broke so i didn't realise until i left the pub! -i got the nice memories though) what a star.

Ceclila -that must have been so scary for you.

that girl - wow - she makes a great lookalike.

Edited by Miss Mermaid, 07 November 2011 - 04:16 PM.

#11 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:58 PM

OMG Cecilia - that is awful! Why would people do that? Imagine what it must have been like for Amy - she wouldn't have been able to go anywhere without having that reaction. Must have been so hard for someone who loved doing all the normal things in life!
But, she is very very pretty so take it as a compliment!

and you wonder why amy would lose her temper and lash out but the papers wouldn't print that people were trying to grab her.

Exactly - I was forced to elbow a couple of those guys just to get away from them because they wouldn't listen. That experience made me realise how bad it must have been for her, having to put up with crap like that on a daily basis - from random people, from paparazzi camping outside her house and following her every move, it's just awful to think about it.

You should just live it up, I think. I'd give you a hug instead! You should show me a picture of you! I would love to see it!;-)

There's a pictures thread somewhere in the random chat section of the forum...

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#12 SoulShadow

SoulShadow

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:06 PM

That's a shame. I've had the fortune of bumping into many celebrities through travel and whilst I once worked at an airport.

I treat them like anybody else, and the way I treat anybody else is treat them the way I want to be treated... with respect. Certainly to taunt someone due to their personal demons, well... plain immaturity.
One love.

#13 ChipsAndPitta

ChipsAndPitta

I Told Ya I Was Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:50 PM

Jeez Cecilia, must have been scary for you :( People have weird ways of showing 'affection' don't they? :-S

I've found 2 more lookalikes of Amy on a lookalike site.

http://www.lookalike...-(judit-rakoczi)

http://www.lookalike...ary-jane-mckurr)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on Twitts >>> https://twitter.com/Baris1989 <<<

#14 SoulShadow

SoulShadow

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:23 PM

Chips your links got cut...

http://www.lookalike...ry-jane-mckurr)

http://www.lookalike...(judit-rakoczi)

1st one... I don't think is much of a look-a-lke. Second one is definitely better, though still not as good as the girl in the original post.
One love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users