Photo
- - - - -

What would you ask / say to Amy if you could?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:25 PM

There have been threads on the forum about what would you ask Amy but they were all pre-23 July...

Sooo... in reflection, what are the burning questions you have which were left unanswered? What would you have said to Amy (other than 'I love you' as I'm sure we would all say that...)?

Maybe we could ask Pete D to pass the questions on next time her ghost spooks him (sorry, couldn't resist!)
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:30 PM

Ha, penny blossom, good thread, yea, apart from 'I fookin Love You, ur a fookin Genius', 'Sing to me', lol, 'What kickstarted ur Leopard print fetish?', lol x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#3 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:32 PM

I would ask her what her favourite picture thread is?
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:45 PM

Ha, all of them of course, bleedin hell, i am a creature of habit aint i lil penny, she'd say, lol x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#5 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:51 PM

I'd say to her: thanks for being so amazing, I love you more than you'll ever know, although probably if I were next to her I wouldn't be able to say a word. I'd just hug her and cry.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#6 SoulShadow

SoulShadow

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:24 PM

"Thanks for the music."
One love.

#7 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:45 PM

tell her how much we love her and to please try to change for the bettter!!!

#8 Nasha

Nasha

Amy Amy Amy...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:16 AM

Apart from "I love you, thank you for the music, for the emotions, for all those great live performances", I would've love to be able to thank her for making me (re)discover Motown, Stax, Dinah Washington, Sarah Vaughan...
And I would've liked to be able to ask her what the Rehab lyrics "this me, yeah, baby, and the rest" mean :-S... because four years and a half after hearing this song for the 1st time, I'm still wondering !! Not really a "burning" question, but I'd like to know, one day...

PS: Tiny Penny, about Peter Doherty and the ghost, you were right not to resist, it made me laugh :).
"I should just be my own best friend"

Amy Winehouse (1983-2011)

#9 D-Bomb

D-Bomb

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:29 AM

If I knew what was gonna happen to her, I would've told her and thanked her for the joy she's brought me.

#10 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:17 AM

If she really came to ME like a ghost or something i would ask her to never leave me. Selfish i know but after all she would have came to me :P

60do5Ti.jpg

#11 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:38 AM

say to her: thank you from the bottom of my heart for the music and the discovery of so many great singers who have passed before us and I LOVE YOU

ask her: i really dont have a question, as i dont believe she knew the actual reason for her self destruction ... ( i do mean the One reason, from ethereal places) ,,,,,her songs and performances are her voice to me, and i find all the answers there, i would reassure her that she brought more light and joy to the world than she could ever imagine, and that she will be remembered for being so truly unique, original, the best singer of our generation, and for being a generous, funny and beautiful girl - so much to say to her ... XO

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#12 Mr.bboy

Mr.bboy

Mr.Bboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:49 AM

I'd tell her that she has an amazing voice,shes the most realist artist I've ever heard and how much she means to all her fans and how much we love her. Also that she has the prettiest green eyes I've ever seen.

#13 dunkinz

dunkinz

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:44 AM

I'd tell her that she has an amazing voice,shes the most realist artist I've ever heard and how much she means to all her fans and how much we love her. Also that she has the prettiest green eyes I've ever seen.

Yes. She has the prettiest green eyes.
If I able to meet Amy, I probably would pass out. Before that, maybe I only have a chance to say, "how r u feeling, u alrite?"
You're wondering now, what to do.. Now you know this is the end.
You're wondering how, you will pay for the way you misbehaved.

I will love you forever Amy Jade x

#14 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:18 AM

There have been threads on the forum about what would you ask Amy but they were all pre-23 July...

Sooo... in reflection, what are the burning questions you have which were left unanswered? What would you have said to Amy (other than 'I love you' as I'm sure we would all say that...)?

Maybe we could ask Pete D to pass the questions on next time her ghost spooks him (sorry, couldn't resist!)

ahhh tiny penny, since you are asking so directly ...
i have been asking amys spirit for a sign. sure enough - black butterflies, many small signs that i interpret as her presence, the odd liquid eyeliner i had asked for (that night) so i could do make up on my eyes like amy not with a pencil eyeliner, etc
btw - i cant find the darn eyeliner right now, but it IS inscribed with the words September AND 14, like in the address of the cosmetics company WTF! shhweeeeet!!!!! LOL

now, the real stuff
here is the message i finally got from ajw through my lover. i dont care if i sound stupid right now. its 115 am! lol he sometimes speaks messages from spirit, if you know what i mean. its random and seldom. its only happened a few times. hard to explain but whatever i have heard so far has been clear, and true. the guidance has been much appreciated by me, b/c i am on a spiritual path personally. anyways guys i dont mean to bore you w my story but 'my guy' had no idea i had asked for a clear message from amy for so long. he spoke this - hmmm, hey she says you are doing great and angels are singing for you. and that she had to come here so that you could come down. anything else? - i was crying, i nodded no and said humbly thank you so very much, i love you! so i guess i have an answer now. stop suffering and be happy, love, laugh, sing, live life instant by instant, be here now, do unto others, be generous, selfless, TRUE, all the beautiful things amy brought to life! im really thankful for her and you guys. XO

Edited by Birdieava, 17 November 2011 - 09:23 AM.

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#15 LauraWinehouse

LauraWinehouse

My Idol... My World.... My inspiration....Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:12 AM

this threads making me sad lol I'm a big squishy Sap and thinking about it makes me feel funny but other that telling her. thank you I'd also ask her how she was/is xx

Edited by LauraWinehouse, 17 November 2011 - 11:13 AM.
lol

We Only Say Goodbye With Words
I Died A Hundred Times
RIP Amy Winehouse
Your Forever In My Heart

VALERIE!!!!

:'-(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users