Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

Attached File  553768_233825916740230_530091745_n.jpg   54.18KB   28 downloads

Attached Files

www.facebook.com/AmyWinehouseAnythingEverything < My Amy Page :heart:

Lets Just Say I'll Make Sure My GreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreat Grandchildren (& The Rest) Know About Miss Amy Winehouse & How She Changed My Life ...

#137 BlakeWood

BlakeWood

Brother

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNY/LON

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

:)

#138 Yousaymyname

Yousaymyname

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

Show us the photos!!!!! :)
xoxo

#139 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:46 PM

*off subject a bit*

I know it's not about me but, take a moment to think about this fact:

Big #AMY30 exhibition showing unseen photos and art.

Not. One. Of. My. Photos. In. The. Show.

Hmmmm...

xoxo Blake

there is so much i don't understand about how things around amy operate. :disgust:
i didnt think you are complaining! you are pointing out a fact and i think it's not right because why would anyone want to leave out parts of her life? big parts of her life? in this small but extremely special place in the amy universe, we seem to know quite more than the average person or even the average fan. Any news coming from her close friends, makes it all quite real for us, and im sorry things don't make sense to you right now...as i mentioned before it's not an easy year with all the memories still so fresh and some people trying to force/turn the corner and all; the wounds still run so deep!!

- - - Updated - - -

Show us the photos!!!!! :)
xoxo

what she said!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:
if you find it in your heart to share your photos with us, you can be sure nobody will be more grateful than us here.
its something we would cherish forever. there is so much we want to see, hear, and know about Amy! it doesnt seem fair that because somebody decided to leave out your pics, then none of us get to see any..*sigh*.

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#140 BeehiveQueen

BeehiveQueen

Camden Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationHollywood, CA

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:11 AM

[MENTION=2648]BlakeWood[/MENTION]-- I'm in Camden right now...a LOT of people's art is not being shown. Everything seems to be very tightly managed on this end.

#141 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

[MENTION=2648]BlakeWood[/MENTION] - did the organizers contact you at all about your work? It's a shame none of your pictures are included, as you must have been the photographer closest to her. I'd love to see more of your work, maybe it's time to do your own exhibition or get together with other artists who knew Amy?

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#142 Lucky17

Lucky17

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:01 PM

*off subject a bit*

I know it's not about me but, take a moment to think about this fact:

Big #AMY30 exhibition showing unseen photos and art.

Not. One. Of. My. Photos. In. The. Show.

Hmmmm...

xoxo Blake

Blake - I know all of us fans would LOVE to see your work, especially since you were her FRIEND.

I too am a photographer and I find that the best photos happen when you are working with friends. All of the pretension, the nervousness... it all fades away and you get real emotion, real fun, a much better view of what actually was. I see that energy in your work. And all of us, as much as we love her, we'd love to see her just being her fun self. To me, that's much more valuable than looking at a box of shoes and dresses. Nice, but it doesn't resonate with me.

Personally I think you should throw your own exhibition. I'd be first in line, sir. :) Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in making that happen! I'm based in the states - just about an hour from NYC. I'd love to help you in any way I can! Don't be shy if you want to make things happen!

#143 Yousaymyname

Yousaymyname

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

[MENTION=2648]BlakeWood[/MENTION] Blake Wood exhibition, Blake Wood exhibition, Blake Wood exhibition *chants* (ok, embarrassed now) xo

#144 BlakeWood

BlakeWood

Brother

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNY/LON

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:07 PM

Ah thank you all for your kind words.

Solo show lets go!

#145 Sassy

Sassy

I’m just a very whimsical person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

Be careful what you support x

*find out where your money goes first*

Think about it...

#146 Lucky17

Lucky17

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

Solo show lets go!

Be careful what you support x

*find out where your money goes first*

Wise words [MENTION=2648]BlakeWood[/MENTION]! Know you can call on us here if you want help getting the exhibition off the ground. :) xx

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amy, blake wood, photos, videos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users