Photo
- - - - -

Some questions...

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:53 PM

I think there was a similar thread, but I'll ask. Can I visit Amy's grave, can I go in her house(because now it's the AW foundation headquarters) and where is here old flat is it near the last one. Damn... "Last" .... :'-( Can you answer please thanks! :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

#2 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:55 PM

Here's the thread you're thinking of:

http://www.amywineho...read.php?t=5346

This forum's search function is excellent :)

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#3 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:56 PM

I think there was a similar thread, but I'll ask. Can I visit Amy's grave, can I go in her house(because now it's the AW foundation headquarters) and where is here old flat is it near the last one. Damn... "Last" .... :'-( Can you answer please thanks! :)

The flat she was at with Blake was Jeffrey's Place, just off Kentish Town Road, Camden - I think no 13. The last house was Camden Square. They're about half a mile or so walk apart.

Not much is known about the grave. AFAIK it isn't public knowledge, at least not at this stage. If I knew, I'd have visited myself already :)

#4 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:06 PM

'Dimness alert' whats FAIK mean?, n are her homes easy to find from Camden tube station? x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#5 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:25 PM

Do you mean "as far as I know", Berny?
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#6 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:29 PM

The flat she was at with Blake was Jeffrey's Place, just off Kentish Town Road, Camden - I think no 13. :)

I just looked it up on google maps - did she move from Jeffrey's Place to Prowse Place? Cause that's only a few meters away?!

Do you happen to know the address of the house in the video I posted in the "Weird questions" thread?

#7 carla spain

carla spain

I love you more than you'll ever know

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:01 PM

I wonder if it is possible to visit the grave of amy.Does anyone know?

#8 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:59 PM

I wonder if it is possible to visit the grave of amy.Does anyone know?

Mama Haze replied to this question in her post above, we don't know anything about the grave.

#9 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:10 AM

Amy will not have a grave as a burial site becouse there was a cremation . There was the story her ashes would be mixed with the ashes of her Nan Cynthia and after that the ash must be spreaden at some place . :'-( I wait until the moment Mitch tell the press they have spread the ash of Amy and Cyntie AND the place where they DID that . Possible Mitch DO'NT tell the place , whe all know the place will be visit by thousends of Amy-fans in the coming years . :)

#10 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:06 PM

Even for cremations ashes can be buried but this situation is very special. I think Amy's family would like to keep the "last place" private because there are some wierd ppl and you know they can destroy or steal memorial (if there was any), you know... AS Johanna said, we will see one day or not.

#11 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:00 PM

I just looked it up on google maps - did she move from Jeffrey's Place to Prowse Place? Cause that's only a few meters away?!

Do you happen to know the address of the house in the video I posted in the "Weird questions" thread?

No, it was always Jeffrey's Place; that is to say, I have never seen/heard evidence to the contrary. I'mprepared to be enlightened if anyone knows anything different. Don't know where this persistent rumour about Prowse came from, other than I *think* that was where Mitch lives for a while so he could be closer to her - Google map it, you can see in street view that Jeffrey's Place was the correct address.

As for the video... that is Jeffrey's Place for sure.

#12 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:48 PM

Isn't this the one at Prowse Place?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:10 PM

^ Yes, I remember when she moved she was walking back and forth between the two places with armloads of stuff.

#14 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:12 PM

No, it was always Jeffrey's Place; that is to say, I have never seen/heard evidence to the contrary. I'mprepared to be enlightened if anyone knows anything different. Don't know where this persistent rumour about Prowse came from, other than I *think* that was where Mitch lives for a while so he could be closer to her - Google map it, you can see in street view that Jeffrey's Place was the correct address.

As for the video... that is Jeffrey's Place for sure.

There was this link where you could visit her old flat and it said Prowse Place. When I look up PP on google maps it shows the house with the ivy that is shown in the picture that CChanel posted. When I typed in JP I couldn't see anything familiar.

#15 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:14 PM

^ Yes, I remember when she moved she was walking back and forth between the two places with armloads of stuff.

Thanks, Alan! I always wondered why she would walk around with all those things (bird cages and lamps I think) in her hands... :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users