22 replies to this topic

#1 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:19 AM

Well, a friend of mine wrote on his facebook that the Album has already leaked (illegaly of course).
Just wanted to let you know, the purpose of this thread is not to call everyone up to look for the link or download the album.
Amy flies in paradise

#2 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:16 AM

good news, thanks ;-)

#3 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:42 AM

Nooooo! I hate that :( I want everyone to buy the album properly! :(
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#4 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:03 AM

Everything leaks... I already ordered mine but I'm too impatient to wait for it to arrive (10th Dec approximately), so I'll probably listen. Won't say anything 'til the album's officially out though, don't want to ruin anyone's experience in any way.

PS I don't think it leaked yet.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#5 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:40 AM

I won't be listening. I want to wait and hear it the right way ;)

#6 StrongerThanMe

StrongerThanMe

♫ Like smoke I hang around ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:33 PM

I won't listen to it 'till I get my copy on Friday.
Posted Image

#7 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:53 PM

The leaked versions may be really poop quality anyways.

#8 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:01 PM

Everything leaks... I already ordered mine but I'm too impatient to wait for it to arrive (10th Dec approximately), so I'll probably listen. Won't say anything 'til the album's officially out though, don't want to ruin anyone's experience in any way.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who is not gonna have the album on Dec 5th. We should create a group of facebook and call it "AJW fans who after being waiting patiently for three years to have the new album now can't wait 4 or 5 more bloody days" lol
I'll wait until I have it, though.

Edited by ladyamy, 28 November 2011 - 01:12 PM.

I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#9 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:11 PM

I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#10 tselekoglu

tselekoglu

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:27 PM

I won't listen, I pre-order myself and they dispatch mine in 8th - 16th of December. I dont want to listen illegaly, I respect Amy and I think listening illegaly is not right.
Posted Image
16 letters, 3 words, 5 syllables, 1 woman, a big talent;

Amy Jade Winehouse :missyou:

My Amy Fan Page >> http://www.facebook.com/BritLioness

My Tumblr >> http://winehouseanddelrey.tumblr.com/

#11 gpozzo

gpozzo

I swear I'm gonna love you until eternity...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:40 PM

I agree. I already ordered mine and it's inevitable that the album is going to leak. When it happens, I don't see any problem in listening to it if I'll buy it anyway. Everyone is obviously curious.

I don't think we'd be "disrespecting" Amy. That's not her album, in fact. It's basically a selection of songs which she never released and probably never would if she was here. The songs from her third album certainly will be released in the next posthumous albums, although the record label says "they don't think that will be another posthumous one". They would never give a clue that there's more music, because they want to make sure people buy THIS album. If people know there's more and better music to come out, they will just wait. But I'm sure there is more music. And I'm sorry for saying that, but her record label doesn't give a fuck about her fans...they just do about money. Everything they release will be just to make money. We have to trust in Mitch, Salaam, Mark...but not Universal.

Anyway, I don't think it's already leaked.

"Cuz I miss your ginger hair and the way you liked to dress."

My YouTube Channel

#12 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:57 PM

I agree. I already ordered mine and it's inevitable that the album is going to leak. When it happens, I don't see any problem in listening to it if I'll buy it anyway. Everyone is obviously curious.

Exactly. I don't see the big deal in listening if you're gonna buy the album anyway. How it's being disrespectful to Amy since it's not even something she wanted to release is beyond me...

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#13 Nasha

Nasha

Amy Amy Amy...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:29 PM

Ok, it has now leaked, apparently ... I tend to agree with you, Elsie and gpozzo,..
But still, I'll wait until Monday and buy the album (and try and ignore all the comments about the album until then). Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I want to go and buy the album, come back home, look at the booklet (I hope it's gonna be a nice one), put the record in my CD player, sit down and listen to it (luckily, I don't work on Mondays, so I'll have all the time I need to do that). I hope I won't be disapointed... Like Smoke is great, I really like Our Day Will Come (that's all I've listened too until now, I even skipped Will Still Love Me Tomorrow on last week's BBC show), but since press reviews are really mixed... Wait and see...
"I should just be my own best friend"

Amy Winehouse (1983-2011)

#14 Liv

Liv

I might let you make it up to me

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:32 PM

every single album leaks now ...
i've pre-ordered mine, but i couldn't resist it.
the quality is excellent, btw.

#15 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:37 PM

I've already ordered mine as well but I listened to the leak today then promptly deleted it from my computer. It was beautiful but I can't wait to have the actual CD in my hands.

Anyway, I have my doubts that leaks really hurt sales. Not many people actually buy music anymore. For most people, if they were going to buy it before they'll still buy it even if it has leaked.

"Anyone who sings a tune so sweet is passin' by..."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users