Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:31 AM

He also posted it on his twitter.

Here's the insta pic! :) http://instagram.com/p/XfsHLFoPD2/

looking at this .... i feel hopeful for the first time!!! <3 <3

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#437 Yousaymyname

Yousaymyname

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:45 AM

What do you think happened to the Bond tracks that were rejected? Do you think they were recorded??

#438 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:23 AM

What do you think happened to the Bond tracks that were rejected? Do you think they were recorded??

She never did the tracks. The Bond people gave her certain chords to work with that she didn't like, so she used the already booked studio time to record 'Between the Cheats' instead.
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#439 Yousaymyname

Yousaymyname

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:14 AM

Counting down to September 14th, will probably be an anti-climax. Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. Wish I could be in London.

#440 ccnncr

ccnncr

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

although it would be amazing for something to be announced on her birthday, i feel as if we would have had some information by now if anything was going to happen (regarding an album), then again im a bit pessimistic

#441 Dialect

Dialect

she's reborn like sarah vaughan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

Janis follows me on twitter so I just DM'd her asking her if there's any chance of another album being released. She seems pretty vocal on there so I'm hoping she replies. Will tell everyone on here if there's any news :)

#442 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:09 PM

Janis follows me on twitter so I just DM'd her asking her if there's any chance of another album being released. She seems pretty vocal on there so I'm hoping she replies. Will tell everyone on here if there's any news :)

A Janis Winehouse followed the forum account the other day. No idea if its the real Janis or not. Whats her twitter username?

"i'm a musician, fuck the rest"

1983 - 2011

#443 Dialect

Dialect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

It's @JanisWinehouse :) I followed her a few weeks ago and she followed me back more or less straight away.

She hasn't replied to my message :(

- - - Updated - - -

A Janis Winehouse followed the forum account the other day. No idea if its the real Janis or not. Whats her twitter username?

Actually, I just checked for you. It is the same Janis. Maybe it would be better if you would message her asking? I bet you'd be more likely to get a reply than little old me haha :/

#444 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

The foundation and Mitch have been very tight-lipped about a possible release on her birthday, so if it is planned it's probably a secret, which makes me think Janis probably won't say anything either. It's always worth asking though ;)

Personally I don't think an album release at the end of this week is likely as some information would have been leaked by now. I think the possibilities are either an announcement about a christmas release or maybe a single song release...

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#445 Dialect

Dialect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

Hmm. Seems like a good reason to be very quiet about it, however it could just be wishful thinking on our behalves :(

I'd be very surprised if they release something this week too as some information would have most definitely been leaked, hopefully they do plan on releasing new material some time down the line and are going to announce it this month.

Let's keep our fingers crossed! NEED some new material! Especially from the post-B2B era :)

#446 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

Well but if you remember back in 2011, Lioness: Hidden Treasures was also revealed just days after the Inquest of her death was revealed. It was a big surprise, so i wouldn't be surprised if they did the same with the next album.
Amy flies in paradise

#447 Dialect

Dialect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

Well but if you remember back in 2011, Lioness: Hidden Treasures was also revealed just days after the Inquest of her death was revealed. It was a big surprise, so i wouldn't be surprised if they did the same with the next album.

Yeah that's a good point, totally forgot about that. Do you really think there will be another album though?

#448 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:09 PM

Well... nothing about a new release on her birthday, but there was an interview with Dionne on Entertainmentwise today which mentions:

Dionne Bromfield has listened to unheard Amy Winehouse tracks from an archive of material which she hopes will be released, as she claims the late singer is "out of this world."

The 17-year-old is positive fans would want to hear the collection of tracks that the 'Rehab' singer had made prior to her death as a result of alcohol intoxication in 2011.

She told EntertainmentWise
: "I've heard a few [songs], obviously there was the Hidden Treasures album that came out last year and I thought was absolutely amazing as well. I mean when you've got an incredible voice and such amazing writing skills, you want people to hear it."

The full interview's at http://www.entertain...k7sFv041MEkA.99

Dionne's the only (reliable) source close to Amy to have actually claimed to have heard some of her 3rd album before she died as far as I know. I always thought she meant Amy played the songs to her live rather than her having heard recordings, but maybe this means there are some out there...

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#449 Mieke Verberkt

Mieke Verberkt

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:56 PM

I really hope there is more of Amy's music. Does anyone know what Dionne Bomfield said? She told that there was more music from Amy

#450 Dialect

Dialect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:01 AM

I really hope there is more of Amy's music. Does anyone know what Dionne Bomfield said? She told that there was more music from Amy

She basically just said that she's heard some stuff and wants it to be released at some point. Not much more than that. At least we know there is more material of Amy's out there - hopefully they do release it at some point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users