76 replies to this topic

#1 Aleksandar Zec

Aleksandar Zec

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:11 AM

I want to share my new link of Back to black video from Belgrade... but I must have 14 more post... what I can do ? if somebody want the can do this from my youtube channnel "Videokod"" youtube.com/videokod

#2 DeLuxe

DeLuxe

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:17 AM

interesting point of view. thank you for the video.
  • Love is a losing game likes this

#3 Amy,mySoulmate

Amy,mySoulmate

with Amy in my Heart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:30 PM

i have seen this video a couple of times. its not a blame for her. her fans have supported her so much, singing back to black with her. we know our amy. she was fighting against drinking and else... so this video just shows herself. and i love her for beeing herself. dont mind me tonight as i am a bit emotional.

#4 willxy

willxy

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:52 PM

It's sad that her 'entourage' let her perform that night. it was the final nail to Amy's coffin. Noone can deny that the performance itself was a disgrace but why didn't she have anyone to tell her: "Amy, this is not a good idea at all, let's do it once you deal with your stuff"? Instead, some dummie decided to capitalise on her longing for the stage.... It makes me angry

#5 Just a Musician

Just a Musician

Amy's pocket

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:47 PM

Amy,mySoulmate i'm so glad you said her fans supported her, 'cause that's true, i was there. She had a lot of true fans there who knew who is Amy, and a lot of people in the audiance were crying and hated the fact they can't do anything to help her, me among them. I just wanted for her to forget that concert and to move on..
"Behind every exquisite thing that existed, there was something tragic."

#6 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:44 PM

It's sad that her 'entourage' let her perform that night. it was the final nail to Amy's coffin. Noone can deny that the performance itself was a disgrace but why didn't she have anyone to tell her: "Amy, this is not a good idea at all, let's do it once you deal with your stuff"? Instead, some dummie decided to capitalise on her longing for the stage.... It makes me angry

This brings me to another topic..What do you all think of her manager? This guy, to me, is responsible to a certain degree of what happened to Amy. Since it was his job to help Amy decide what to do and not do, career wise.

Is it just me? When we talk of the bad influences in Amy's life, we often think of Blake, the paps, some "friends", dealers and even Mitch, but...I mostly think that this Raye guy didn't do his job. It seems he mostly thought about the money.

http://grm10img.emol...10726171643.jpg

#7 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:57 PM

must be a rotted joke to put someone's health AFTER money
But it is some peoples JOB

WTF

look how this 'transpired'. Truly disgusting. In this article
Ps.
Amy did what she wanted, must qUiT pointing our little fingers at other people.
Me included. I do it ALL THE TIME :'(
Please, enough.....

I do agree tho ....she had the unhealthiest crew all around her.
Imo everyone was ill. Fuckin mentally ill, dilusional and psychotic around her
She wasn't understood and her problems were.not THAT deep ok
Could have been fixed EARLIER w therapies for awakening

Amy did amazing and never lost herself in this perfect storm.

I just wanna stay objective and not play with guilt.
Amy dying was nobody's "fault".

All the questions are answered in her songs. No?

Late, slurring Winehouse booed off the stage in Belgrade

This is how bad things have gotten for Amy Winehouse.

Saturday in Belgrade -- a city which has a warm spot for the troubled singer (or did, at least) --she showed up an hour late, greeted the crowd by shouting, "Hello, Athens" (oh so close), then stumbled around the stage, slurring words to her song "Just Friends."

The crowd of 20,000 was not impressed and booed her off the stage.

And with that, the first stop on her European comeback tour, for which Winehouse spent a week in rehab preparing, became what in all likelihood is the last stop on her European comeback tour.

Instead, Winehouse returned home while her managers decide what to do next.

WTF

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#8 Sassy

Sassy

I’m just a very whimsical person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:16 AM

The Belgrade situation has never been addressed to my satisfaction, either. Watching the video clips, she appears not to be drunk, but under some other influence, warranting hospitalisation.

Was she pushed onstage or not? Who made the decision to allow the show to go on?

#9 anchor

anchor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:53 PM

its so hard to watch this show...
as u all said before, why the hell she was on the stage?

shes clearly on drugs, im sorry but unfourtanetly in my line of work, you can smell an addict from a distance, does someone have a closeup of her face from that show?

i keep wondering what Zalon keep whispering in her ears, i kind of hope he told her that its OK to leave the stage.

my only question is how the hell the band keep preforming like everything is great? they dont even look like thinking "maybe somwthing is wrong here..."

idk, 'spent a week in rehab preparing" who thought that a week in rehab will preper someone for a tour? i mean WTF????

im so mad about how this whole past year before her death was handle...

i think i just need to know that when she got off stage someone was there as a friend, and not as a person who really wants to get paid.
you should have catched it while it was close,
you should have touched it when it was yours,
you should have trust it cause it was worth,
you should have saved it, now its lost.

#10 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:46 AM

The Belgrade situation has never been addressed to my satisfaction, either. Watching the video clips, she appears not to be drunk, but under some other influence, warranting hospitalisation.

Was she pushed onstage or not? Who made the decision to allow the show to go on?

Here's a couple of articles from two other acts that were on the bill with her at that concert. In the first article, a band member from Zemlja Gruva says she was pushed. Moby, who was also on the bill, said she left the stage and was lying down on a flight case backstage surrounded by some people, then she eventually returned to the stage. She obviously didn't want to be on that stage. I always felt that she was forced to be up there in the beginning of the show and then forced to return again.

Amy Winehouse was apparently 'pushed onstage' by bodyguards in Belgrade

Amy Winehouse had to be physically pushed onstage by her bodyguards before her disastrous performance in Belgrade on Saturday night (June 18), according to a member of another band on the bill.

According to reports in The Sun today (June 22), Ana Zoe Kida, whose band Zemlja Gruva were also on the bill at the city's Kalemegdan Park, has said she saw the singer being forced onstage and that Winehouse did not want to go on.

Speaking about what she saw at the start of Winehouse's set, Kida said: "Four British bodyguards simply pushed her to step up on stage. She did not want to and was making a scene trying to escape them. It was distressing to see, she obviously needed help."

A spokesperson for Winehouse has denied Kida's account of events, saying that the singer walked onstage voluntarily with a friend.

http://www.nme.com/n...winehouse/57481

And then this other article ...

Moby: 'I was horrified' at Winehouse's final show

“She was on stage for about 30 minutes, then she left and was lying down on a flight case backstage surrounded by some people,” Moby continues. “I was horrified.”

As video of the performance painfully shows, Winehouse returned to the stage but struggled to get through songs like “Back to Black” and “Valerie,” which she had performed hundreds of times. After an hour, Winehouse was put in a car and rushed back to the hotel while the band played on without her in order to fulfill the contractual time obligation.

http://today.msnbc.m...ses-final-show/
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#11 anchor

anchor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 10:42 AM

Uno, its the first time i hear she was fotced to preform, though irs obvious she didnt want to be there.

Ijust think its awful, whos the person who made that happened?

Where were her parents? Just like when the management wanted her to go to rehab and Mitch stood up and said no, this time he should have known that they cross the line and refuse to send her like that.

#12 anchor

anchor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:09 AM

Plus, if last time the mangment was so eager to send her to rehab, what happened now? just a few years ago thats all they talked about..

Funny how people change thire colours when money involved

#13 MandyP

MandyP

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:23 PM

Does anyone think that maybe the fact that Blake's baby was born 2 weeks before Belgrade had anything to do w/ the state she was in? Just a thought. Even if she was over him, it would still be hard to know that your ex husband just had a child w/ another woman.

What are your thoughts?

#14 xoxohazelxoxo

xoxohazelxoxo

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:45 PM

This is so sad to watch... Amy is re-living them emotions right their, for our entertainment?
You can see the pain in her eyes and when she slams the microphone stand down, you can see the annoyance in her eyes at her backing singers. It's like shes thinking ''this is my life, my heartbreak and you're dancing along all happy at what causes me so much pain, can you not see Im hurting...Im human, when Im cut, I bleed''....
She is clearly cyring out for help here...its very, very sad to watch!

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Does anyone think that maybe the fact that Blake's baby was born 2 weeks before Belgrade had anything to do w/ the state she was in? Just a thought. Even if she was over him, it would still be hard to know that your ex husband just had a child w/ another woman.

What are your thoughts?

Oh, definately...her love for Blake was immense and I think she always thougt she would end up with him again.
When Amy was singing this it must have brought it all back, just with a different woman this time but the woman is irrelevent I think it was to do with the child.
Amy knew Blake would never be truly be hers anymore, if he and Amy had give it another go, there would always be someone else involved because him having a child completely changed the dyanmics of their relationship!
I think Amy knew it was over for good and this caused her massive pain all over again.
''You go back to her and I go back to black''

#15 MandyP

MandyP

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

I couldn't agree more. Yes, she was clearly intoxicated, but her pain seems to be so much more. More than she could handle. The whole performance makes me so sad.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Oh, definately...her love for Blake was immense and I think she always thougt she would end up with him again.
When Amy was singing this it must have brought it all back, just with a different woman this time but the woman is irrelevent I think it was to do with the child.
Amy knew Blake would never be truly be hers anymore, if he and Amy had give it another go, there would always be someone else involved because him having a child completely changed the dyanmics of their relationship!
I think Amy knew it was over for good and this caused her massive pain all over again.
''You go back to her and I go back to black''[/QUOTE]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users