20 replies to this topic

#1 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:16 PM

I was told by one of friends to look this up .
I couldnt belive someone would be so damn alful .

people can be horrible . that dishonors her memory . help me get rid of that shit by flaging the video .
wish people would stop posting ugly shit like that .

Posted Image
James Dean ....

#2 ChipsAndPitta

ChipsAndPitta

I Told Ya I Was Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:32 PM

Unfortunately there will always be twats like the one in that vid you posted who think they are highly amusing by mocking people, some people will do anything to get noticed. I've come across quite a few vids which are much worse, we feel angry but imagine how her family would feel if they saw any of them? They should remember, what goes around comes around.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on Twitts >>> https://twitter.com/Baris1989 <<<

#3 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:37 PM

Horrendous. How can people make fun of not only the dead, but the people suffering from this disease.

It's people like those that make me lose faith in humanity...
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#4 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:29 PM

Why hasnt vid been took down, stupid bitch if she thinks irs funny to do sumat like dat, needs a slap
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#5 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:04 PM

I have seen the begining of it..by accident..of course I have not tolerated to see all of it..And I don't want to.

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 socubos

socubos

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:28 AM

That little sh*t who made the video, made it because he seems insecure and unhappy in his life, and he obviously desperate for attention, which he doesn't have in real life. This is pathetic attempt to bring others down, so he could feel better with his misery...
Im not annoyed, and i watched it all, and laughed to him, how pityful this person is, to make something like that. He PERFECTLY knows, that he will never be like Amy, successful, rich and loved. Not in 100 lifetimes...
Poor boy... with IQ like amoeba, what is expected he do...
Just do not pay him attention... he will stay bitter and pressed...

#7 Tracii

Tracii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:57 AM

That was hard to watch. I saw it while I was on youtube a while ago, but never paid it any attention though. Disgusting...FLAGGED.

#8 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:33 AM

WHY do you post that Jeremy ? ....I started those video but closed it down immidatly after . Do'nt want to see that kind of shit . even not to attention to know what psychopats can create . :'-( Have only one thing in mind for that sort of goon's : Kill them all , before they kill YOU ! B-)

#9 Nasha

Nasha

Amy Amy Amy...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

Flagged! Seriously, what's wrong with some people!! Don't they have anything better to do with their lives?!!
"I should just be my own best friend"

Amy Winehouse (1983-2011)

#10 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:36 PM

He sows only the negative moments of Amy..yes she pasted some difficult moments..but it's not like that Amy have to be remembered..it's a shit this video anyway.

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#11 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:37 PM

This is a headline the asshole put up as a headline last month about the whole situation:

"Decided I would do a little rant on something that has been amusing me since uploading my Amy Winehouse video. I tend to think people respect celebrities more when they are dead and shun anyone for making fun of a dead celebrity. What would be the difference in the people who made fun of them when they were alive? So It's a really interesting topic"

Edited by LegendJJ, 26 January 2012 - 09:38 PM.

#12 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:52 PM

WHY do you post that Jeremy ? ....I started those video but closed it down immidatly after . Do'nt want to see that kind of shit . even not to attention to know what psychopats can create . :'-( Have only one thing in mind for that sort of goon's : Kill them all , before they kill YOU ! B-)

so u guys could help me get rid of the video on youtube. youtube requires more than 1 person when it comes 2 removing shit like that . cant do it alone
Posted Image
James Dean ....

#13 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:07 PM

I think video's like that are disrespectful.

#14 amysarmynow

amysarmynow

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:07 PM

EACH day, several folks complain to me that ALL of the comments sections on my non-facebook "Amy Pages" are disabled.

Why are NO comments allowed?

Because I cannot bear to read the vile comments left by the hate-filled psychopaths.

IF you could see some such comments, you would be shocked. The subhumans are definitely out there and they are active.

I still have not found ONE with the guts to say anything disrespectful about AJW to my face. That's good because I would likely need more lawyers.

In the closing section of this "Disease Chauvinism" entry, I detailed my thoughts about the "horrid videos."

http://amysarmynow.w...-deadly-menace/

The reason I don't EVER publish them - for any purpose - is explained.

#15 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:06 AM

Have you guys seen his "Respect the Dead" video?

I actually think its worse than his "You Know Im No Good" parody.

In the Respect the Dead video he just comes across as an arrogant prick. I mean absolutely arrogant.

Did you guys listen to the way he actually tried to JUSTIFY what he did?

This guy is unbelievable.

Bullying is a huge issue in society nowadays, and i flagged the video and clicked "Bullying" (under where it asks you why are you flagging) as a reason why. I am trying to get my friends/ subscribers on youtube to also flag the video.

Hopefully BOTH the videos(the you know im no good parody and his stupid reasoning video) are both gone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users