20 replies to this topic

#1 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:52 PM

Well I know this is not Amy but for those interested here is an interview of six minutes with Blake and his mother.

It make me so sad. This man needed help, not judgment. :( I'm glad that Amy has, at least, understood him.

Is it someone would be kind enough to write the subtitles? I understand in part but some words escape me.

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#2 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

I know it's unpopular opinion but I honestly don't dislike Blake... But oh dear, his teeth D: Anyway, here it is, I put stars where I couldn't really decipher the words. I like doing this, it's good practice :D And I haven't seen this video before.

Georgette: I'm actually terrified. I'm angry that he fell in love with her. I'm angry that the media crucified him. I'm angry because I've lost my home.

Blake: I've got a self-destructive streak, I guess. You know, I don't want what's best for me, I want what's worst for me. I want loads of it. I guess.

Georgette: We'll have the methadone now.

Blake: You know I'm being recommended basically to inject heroin because it's cheaper. So it'll release the financial burden on my mom. I have to now, you know, pin up, which is completely the opposite of what I wanna do. 'Cause it's a much bigger buzz, it goes straight into your blood. And it's much harder to get off it.

Georgette: I think, if I'm honest, I think it'll always be a problem. He has to completely change his lifestyle, change his friends, change his thinking pattern. But I think temptation will always be there.

Blake (on methadone): You know, that won't really make a... That won't affect me for 24 hours now. He said he'd put me on the 60 mg, but I said 50.

Georgette: Why 50?

Blake: Just a little less because I don't wanna get too dependent on methadone, 'cause they won't do me a quick detox.

Georgette: I think over this last 21 days, for the first time I've lived with it and seen it on a daily basis and realized what I'm up against. And you know, the methadone to me, I thought it was going to be a miracle cure and a quick cure. And I realize now it's not.

Blake: Yeah, it's a bit strange going up here again. I ain't been up here for four years. Since you know, I had a (*). But it's been something I've wanted to do, I've wanted to come up here and just stand outside the pub and just see where I pissed away two years of my life. Yeah, so this is it... That's the place. Yeah. I probably shouldn't be around here. This is where I was when just (*) my mate getting into that fight. I was having a piss right here. I heard him shouting, run rounds, seen them fighting. Five seconds later, I've lost pretty much my life. I know that there's victims, I ain't the victim, I know that. But, you know, it's such a pointless crime. It was such a waste of time for everyone, a waste of freedom and a waste of potential. From 24 to 26 (*) I was in jail, or 25 to 27 just for that. I don't mean 'just for that' 'cause the fella was hurt, but I mean, for a fight... for a pub fight. I put it down to me losing my wife, me getting worse and worse on heroin 'cause I didn't wanna accept I was leaving my wife, everything... The consequences were just devastating, really. I should have just stayed in and carried on pissing. It was a scaffolding fight, it got really out of hand and I think I've payed my price, you know. I think I've payed my price for it. Since then, from then to now, I mean, I've ridden first class on aeroplanes and I fucking... tasted, you know, the cooking of the block.

Georgette: The only thing I can control in my life is the hoover. It's the one thing that doesn't shout and does exactly where I want it to do and what I want it to do. So, the madhouse, I'm happy as long as I can vacuum and switch off. Sad, really.
When he was supposed to be coming home for his home detention curfew, and they lead us to believe that he would be allowed home, but on (*) at the time, the village had got together and had a secret meeting and they didn't want him in the village.

Blake: I wasn't, um... I'm not ready or wasn't ready and never will be ready or comfortable with that type of lifestyle... where you'd just get thrown things. 'Cause I would have been dead. I'd have been dead with that kind of money. But I did wanna provide for my family, and when it comes to that, I would do whatever it takes. Would I dress up in a catsuit and meow in front of half of the country like suppose (*), probably not, but I would do quite a lot to feed my brothers and make sure my mum was happy, and, to a lesser extent, my dad, 'cause he can look after himself. But I'd like to retain some of my dignity and that's why I won't necessarily go in a jungle, or whatever... Besides, nobody would want me in there now anyway, I'm not even remotely celebrity material.

(some man): I'm absolutely sure, you can get on it, Blake, if you wanted it.

Blake: I know all I can do is just reach for those stars and hopefully one day I'll make it. Hopefully one day.

(man laughing): Is that a joke?

I think in the final part about the jungle, Blake is talking about the reality show "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here".
Hope I didn't make a lot of mistakes!

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#3 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:55 PM

He don't look so good.

#4 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

I know it's unpopular opinion but I honestly don't dislike Blake... But oh dear, his teeth D: Anyway, here it is, I put stars where I couldn't really decipher the words. I like doing this, it's good practice :D And I haven't seen this video before.

Ah thank you it's so nice! I too noticed the condition of his teeth and those of his mother. Blake needed help and I'm unable to judge this man.

Posted Image

#5 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:03 PM

thanks @Elsie, I've added the bits you didn't get:

Blake: Yeah, it's a bit strange going up here again. I ain't been up here for four years. Since you know, I had the altercation. But it's been something I've wanted to do, I've wanted to come up here and just stand outside the pub and just see where I pissed away two years of my life. Yeah, so this is it... That's the place. Yeah. I probably shouldn't be around here. This is where I was when just before I had my mate getting into that fight. I was having a piss right here. I heard him shouting, run rounds, seen them fighting. Five seconds later, I've lost pretty much my life. I know that there's victims, I ain't the victim, I know that. But, you know, it's such a pointless crime. It was such a waste of time for everyone, a waste of freedom and a waste of potential. From 24 to 26 whatever I was in jail, or 25 to 27 just for that. I don't mean 'just for that' 'cause the fella was hurt, but I mean, for a fight... for a pub fight. I put it down to me losing my wife, me getting worse and worse on heroin 'cause I didn't wanna accept I was leaving my wife, everything... The consequences were just devastating, really. I should have just stayed in and carried on pissing. It was a scaffolding fight, it got really out of hand and I think I've payed my price, you know. I think I've payed my price for it. Since then, from then to now, I mean, I've ridden first class on aeroplanes and I fucking... tasted, you know, the cooking of the block.

Georgette: The only thing I can control in my life is the hoover. It's the one thing that doesn't shout and does exactly where I want it to do and what I want it to do. So, the madhouse, I'm happy as long as I can vacuum and switch off. Sad, really.
When he was supposed to be coming home for his home detention curfew, and they lead us to believe that he would be allowed home, but unbeknown to me at the time, the village had got together and had a secret meeting and they didn't want him in the village.

Blake: I wasn't, um... I'm not ready or wasn't ready and never will be ready or comfortable with that type of lifestyle... where you'd just get thrown things. 'Cause I would have been dead. I'd have been dead with that kind of money. But I did wanna provide for my family, and when it comes to that, I would do whatever it takes. Would I dress up in a catsuit and meow in front of half of the country like supposed MPs [he's referring to MP George Galloway on Celebrity Big Brother], probably not, but I would do quite a lot to feed my brothers and make sure my mum was happy, and, to a lesser extent, my dad, 'cause he can look after himself. But I'd like to retain some of my dignity and that's why I won't necessarily go in a jungle, or whatever... Besides, nobody would want me in there now anyway, I'm not even remotely celebrity material.

Edit:
I assume this was filmed befor his latest conviction / prison stay (is he still in?)

You can find a blog entry about Blake by the guy who made this video on this website: http://www.baa.me.uk/

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#6 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

Thank you [MENTION=1624]Cecilia[/MENTION] :)

Posted Image

#7 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

country like supposed MPs [he's referring to MP George Galloway on Celebrity Big Brother]

I heard that too, but I wasn't sure what he was talking about! I think I saw that on NMTB, was it something with Pete Burns? :D
Thanks! I am also wondering when he will be out of jail. I think it was said he's free in March.

#8 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

Next March? I thought he was already out Haha? ^^ I could be wrong! :o I was sure he was now in Rehab.

Posted Image

#9 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:14 PM

Nah I meant this previous month. He might be out, I find it really strange the press is so silent about it though.

#10 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

Oh haha sorry !! And yes it's true. Since when journalists are so discreet?

Posted Image

#11 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:06 PM

Oh god, what a touching video. I can't help it, but I like Blake. He loved Amy, and Amy loved him. He's not to blame for what happened to Amy. I think Blake is kind at heart, and he certainly isn't a brainless zombie. I really hope that Blake will make it through all this. Losing Amy must be so tough for him. Blake walked the wrong path at some time in his life but we are all just humans that make mistakes. Seeing his face at 2:32 really hurts me.

Also I can relate to Georgette, she must of felt like she couldn't really control anything at all. A mother always wants nothing but the best for her children. She saw both her daughter in law and her very own son slipping out of her hands. That in itself is heartbreaking.

I hope Blake will soon live a clean and happy life. God bless him.
  • Love is a losing game likes this

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#12 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:30 PM

Oh god, what a touching video. I can't help it, but I like Blake. He loved Amy, and Amy loved him. He's not to blame for what happened to Amy. I think Blake is kind at heart, and he certainly isn't a brainless zombie. I really hope that Blake will make it through all this. Losing Amy must be so tough for him. Blake walked the wrong path at some time in his life but we are all just humans that make mistakes. Seeing his face at 2:32 really hurts me.

Also I can relate to Georgette, she must of felt like she couldn't really control anything at all. A mother always wants nothing but the best for her children. She saw both her daughter in law and her very own son slipping out of her hands. That in itself is heartbreaking.

I hope Blake will soon live a clean and happy life. God bless him.

Completely. Amy knew that Blake smoked heroin before marrying him. She was smart enough to understand the risks don't you think? If she had wanted to take no chance, really, she would have chased Blake of her life. I'm not saying she wanted and even less that she deserved it, but get in a relationship with an addict is taking a big risk of become one to and Amy made ​​that choice by herself. I don't think Blake tied her up and forced her to marry him.

As I already mentioned somewhere else, if Blake had been the popular singer and Amt the wife unknown to the public, everybody would have attacked Amy, not Blake. Blake has done horrible things to get his drugs, and to have a little money, it's true. That's what addicts do. That's what Amy might have done herself if she had not been so rich. Some womens will even prostitute herselves! It's a disease. I just wish that everyone could see things that way, because that's the case. It's clinically proven. And of course, that doesn't excuse all, it is not even an excuse really, but the drug is so powerful, so controlling ... people with children moving away from their families to support their habit. This is a good example that shows how much once in this cycle, it is impossible to see things clearly.

Blake has even come to believe that he was himself responsible. It's so sad. Even his apologies were not enough to others. I read the other day that people accused him of killing Amy and people apparently threw beer bottles on him. I almost cried seeing that. This is not the image that Amy would like us to have about Blake no? Seeing this video, I know that Blake feels tremendously guilty for what he ''did''. He would need to be hugging by someone and being told that he's not a bad man. I wish him the best, sincerely. He lost his wife and so it must be demolished.

Like you said, god bless him!

Posted Image

#13 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:01 PM

Here some pictures of Blake's Facebook. (I don't know if it's the real, well, it looks like as he have her mom and some others Civil in his family)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ok I'll stop here cause it's a video's place.

Posted Image

#14 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:47 PM

[quote name='Katausa']Oh god, what a touching video. I can't help it, but I like Blake. He loved Amy, and Amy loved him. He's not to blame for what happened to Amy. I think Blake is kind at heart, and he certainly isn't a brainless zombie. I really hope that Blake will make it through all this. Losing Amy must be so tough for him. Blake walked the wrong path at some time in his life but we are all just humans that make mistakes. Seeing his face at 2:32 really hurts me.

I coudn't have said it better. I can't imagine how he might be feeling now. He has lost the love of his life, the only person that could fully understand him, his soulmate. It brings tears to my eyes. I wish him all the best. I'm sure Amy's taking care of him from up there.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#15 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:13 AM

Well I know this is not Amy but for those interested here is an interview of six minutes with Blake and his mother.

I can't work out when this interview was filmed...

• pattieboyd2 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users