17 replies to this topic

#1 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

In her last 2 years i noticed that Amy had this Black BMW X3 or X5 Car.
Does anyone know if it was hers? She never had a driving license, that's for sure but did the car belong to her?

It was often parked in front of her home and also on the day of her death it was still there.

Do you think it was hers or did she just lease it?

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have to look for more pictures because there are more pics of her getting out or sitting in that BMW.
Amy flies in paradise

#2 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

I actually wanted to start a new topic but I think this one is appropriate. I heard that Amy had a car accident in St. Lucia, while she was driving. As you said, she never had her driving license. She even once wrote on her twitter that she would like to learn.

Well, maybe if the accident actually happened (you know the journalists and their inventions) it's simply because she tried driving, or because she was capable of driving but she just don't had her license. Someone knows more?

Sorry for my English. I feel that words are at the wrong place in my sentence. ^^

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#3 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

i never even knew that she had a car. never saw her drive.

#4 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

Can't we search any info on the car with it's licence plate?

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

this might be the same car too

Posted Image
Posted Image

Sorry if I am wrong though, I don't know much about cars :P

edit:

Posted Image

I just did a quick search on contactmusic.com

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Katausa, 25 April 2012 - 03:19 PM.

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#5 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

There was one too that I often see in pictures, a gray BMW I think. Any info ?

Here again..

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:48 PM

There was one too that I often see in pictures, a gray BMW I think. Any info ?

Here again..

http://i47.servimg.c...74/44/83710.jpg

That's an AUDI Q7 i would say:

Posted Image

Was this pic taken during her Brazil Tour?
Amy flies in paradise

#7 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

I was talking about this one. (00.47)

Posted Image

#8 October Song

October Song

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

She almost certainly owned (or perhaps leased) that black BMW. I think it is an X5, with cream, leather interior. There are lots of photographs of her sitting in or climbing into or out of that car in places all over London in the last couple of years of her life. It's a nice car and tastefully modest for a woman of her financial means, as was the Camden Square house. The house and the car went well together.

#9 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:38 PM

I seem to remember a photo in the days after her death that was taken through the window of one of these cars in front of her house that (I think) showed her ballet shoes inside. Does anyone else remember this? I thought it was an SUV like the one shown above but then again it could have just been a car that her family was using.

"Anyone who sings a tune so sweet is passin' by..."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#10 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:10 PM

She almost certainly owned (or perhaps leased) that black BMW. I think it is an X5, with cream, leather interior. There are lots of photographs of her sitting in or climbing into or out of that car in places all over London in the last couple of years of her life. It's a nice car and tastefully modest for a woman of her financial means, as was the Camden Square house. The house and the car went well together.

Yes defo!!

But why to have a car if she didn't have her licence ?

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#11 October Song

October Song

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:29 AM

Yes defo!!

She had drivers to hand pretty much 24 hours per day. Her bodyguards drove. More's to the point, if you were very wealthy, stressed, regularly unwell, employed assistants around the clock and had a major drink problem (I can just imagine the photos of her being breathalysed at the roadside due to every cop in London knowing she was an alcoholic), why would you ever bother learning to drive? You'd surely buy a nice car and get chauffeured wherever, whenever and by whoever. That's apparently what Amy did.

Edited by October Song, 26 April 2012 - 12:42 AM.

#12 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:03 AM

She had drivers to hand pretty much 24 hours per day. Her bodyguards drove. More's to the point, if you were very wealthy, stressed, regularly unwell, employed assistants around the clock and had a major drink problem (I can just imagine the photos of her being breathalysed at the roadside due to every cop in London knowing she was an alcoholic), why would you ever bother learning to drive? You'd surely buy a nice car and get chauffeured wherever, whenever and by whoever. That's apparently what Amy did.

Yes, she didn't seem to miss it aniway. And like it or not, Amy was drinking heavily and when you are drunk, you make bad decisions. I think her conduct might have brought troubles a few times, like many stars who have been arrested for driving drunk/high or had accident. Does her bodyguards would have prevented? I'm not sure. In addition, Amy was malignant and often found a way to do or have what she wanted.

Posted Image

#13 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:11 AM

This one was Amy heading to her show in Brazil, but she sure does look happy in that car!

Posted Image
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#14 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:50 AM

Yes defo!!

In the first pictures you see Amy sitting on the seat in front of the B.M.W. she is sitting in the PASSENGERS-SEAT in front NOT the DRIVERS-SEAT ! The English cars having the Drivers-seat on the RIGHT-SIDE of the car , the rest of european countries Germany-France a.o. have the steeringwheel on the LEFT side of the car !

#15 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:23 PM

No, she's clearly not driving. I doubt that she ever drove a car anyway, because as mentioned before, Amy did have bodyguards who had their driving licenses. I still wonder if she actually purchased that BMW though.

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users