117 replies to this topic

#91 starcrusher00

starcrusher00

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:14 PM

I was so hoping that was really blake, so we could have SOME questions finally answered as i feel he knew her best. Before and after she got "sick". It's too bad he doesnt come on here instead of writing a book, that way everyone could see he was never about the money. Amy must have known about these blogs, as she made one her self. "Bunny Caress" on yahoo. She knew full well how to use a computer, according to questlove who skyped her frequently and she also had a twitter account.

#92 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:19 PM

I think we should stop there. Mama said to talk about that in private message. We make it hard for nothing. It was a fine subject, we should keep it clean. It's sad but we can't change anything. So we should talk about Amy as we did before and forget this all story guys. Love u all xoxo

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#93 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:22 PM

I didn't understand..wasn't the real Blake?Who was banned?

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#94 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:25 PM

Once again convinced, how easy to fool mourners. This is very low and despicable.
Oh, do not deceive me hard! .. I am glad to deceive!

#95 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:29 PM

This should stop right here - the fake Blake has been banned and the problem is now solved, thanks to [MENTION=1205]Mama_Haze[/MENTION] [thank you again Mama]. We should not spoil a perfectly good thread like this one by going on about the fake Blake forever. The faker has really wasted his own time - he has wasted all the love we could of had given him if he had been himself. It only shows how we should be aware of imposters at ALL times, on every site.

Thanks [MENTION=2838]Winehouse8327[/MENTION] x :heart: x

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#96 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:38 PM

Don't worry, just doing some maintenance and admin-y stuff behind the scenes today :)
No more trolls or bots or beasties lurking, we've pretty vigilant behind the scenes, even if it seems like I'm not about much ;)

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

And yes, as others have said, can we please starve this person and any others thinking of trolling us of the oxygen of publicity?

#97 MandyP

MandyP

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:50 PM

Don't worry, just doing some maintenance and admin-y stuff behind the scenes today :)
No more trolls or bots or beasties lurking, we've pretty vigilant behind the scenes, even if it seems like I'm not about much ;)

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

And yes, as others have said, can we please starve this person and any others thinking of trolling us of the oxygen of publicity?

Good looking' out:)

#98 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:22 PM

Hmmm... interesting thread here.

Regarding my comments about Blake and how rude some of my comments were... well, that's how I felt at the time. If it's offended certain people on this forum then I apologies but I think you'll find I wasn't the only fan of Amy's who didn't like the guy and I do not appreciate being singled out in this thread and being made to sound as if I was running some ANTI-BLAKE campaign and I was the only person making nasty comments. Yeah I said some shit about him, as did plenty of others, but this was years ago and I'm sure you can understand my frustration at the time seeing as what had happened to Amy while she'd been with him. What I thought/think of him doesn't matter. Why bring up old postings singling me out to make me sound like a douche? Not appreciated.

Regarding the conversation I had with Amy... she didn't have a problem with my name. I decided to change my username after my heated conversation with her out of respect because I didn't want my username to be taken the wrong way. I eventually changed it back because it was my original username on this forum and I never used the name 'Wino' to offend or upset anyone. I'm perfectly aware of what it means but I didn't use it to piss anyone off. I just thought it was a good username to be honest.
I was using a drawing I had found on Google of Amy which, personally, I thought was a really good drawing. Amy and I were having a conversation via Facebook which started nice enough but then she became abusive because she didn't like my profile picture. Words were exchanged but the conversation ended nice enough in my opinion, and although she fucked me off talking to me like that, I never stopped hoping she would recover and it never stopped me listening to her music. I think I removed the conversation from the forum but I still have a copy of it on my laptop purely for myself if I ever wanted to read it again.

And as for the Blake member on this forum... I don't know if the recent Blake Civil was a fake or not but he did once join this forum (I know this for a fact) and he made acouple of postings but then we never heard from him again. I *think* he used the username Blake Civil but I can't be sure.

Thanks to Jane and Phil for getting the story right.

Peace.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Just read this properly and it wasn't to do with my username (I'm going to go and read the convo now just to refresh my memory).
Thanks anyway Phil. Haha. :topsyturvy:

Wino (Clare) the founder of this place, and Amy had a dust up. Amy wasn't happy with the 'Wino' posting name. Amy didn't take any shit but neither did Clare! Clare did change her posting name though, for a while.
I don't remember any details but I seem to remember Wino being royally pissed off at Amy. LOL
I think this happened when Amy was not uh at her best. Maybe another old timer can correct or validate my memory.

• Love is a losing game likes this

"i'm a musician, fuck the rest"

1983 - 2011

#99 StephanieL13

StephanieL13

I told you, I was trouble....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:00 PM

[MENTION=2]Wino[/MENTION]

I am a huge fan and don't find the name "wino" offensive.

you spoke with THE amy.... can you tell us a little more about that??? so very jealous and happy for you!

Lovebird, my beautiful bird.
Sung until one day she couldn't be heard.
Amy was the morning, now she's gone
She's reborn like Sarah Vaughn
In the sanctuary, she has found, birds surround
her sweet sound
And Amy flies in Paradise...
And Amy flies in Paradise

#100 socubos

socubos

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:05 PM

I don't know how i would feel if my favorite artist exchange names with me, but would hurt me so much to listen to his/her music... Thats why usually when i see any artist i stay little away from them, until im sure they are in the right mood...
Wino, i feel for you, and iam proud of you, that you are enough strong to continue keep this forum of Amy, and carry her legacy, even after shes been abusive and called you names... if its been me, i wouldnt do it.. simply because i could be heartbroken...
And my pride would be so big, that i could not stay silent, after being called names, and give everything up...
Don't take me wrong, Amy is in my top 3 favorite Divas, but i cannot imagine, iam buying some artist albums, support them, buy from their merchandise stores, everything with their picture, and sounds, RUN A FORUM, making efforts,( I know the hell by being administrator of forum) and at the end being called names for avatar picture...
It's just how i feel the things... But i still like to believe that Amy back then might be frustrated from the place she been back then... and iam sure she would regret it later....

I met certain BIG celebrity with B letter on her name back in 2007, and she was so rude to us, the group, that then i just told ehr to f off, and stopped buying her albums, threw everything away...

#101 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:50 AM

I don't find the name Wino too offensive. Yes, Amy was an alcoholic, but Winehouse is also her surname, you can't invent this shit...

And anyway, Johny Depp has a "Wino forever" tatoo, so it's all good :playful:

#102 socubos

socubos

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

I don't find the name Wino too offensive. Yes, Amy was an alcoholic, but Winehouse is also her surname, you can't invent this shit...

And anyway, Johny Depp has a "Wino forever" tatoo, so it's all good :playful:

LOL.. the story behind that is, that he HAD to do something with the Winona Forever tattoo, LOL. he had no choice...

But i don't know why thats SO offensive, ive met this name/nickname quite often...

#103 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:55 PM

[MENTION=2]Wino[/MENTION] : You know what? I think I owe you an apology. I may have gone too far in the way I accuse you without really knowing who you were. Wino is not my favorite nickname of Amy and I'm based on what Pearljo wrote. If you told me now that Amy wasn't even angry because of the name, then I apologize and this is sincere.

The fact that you come reply to this topic, without being defensive, that proves you're a good person. I don't agree with everything you wrote about Blake, (although I know you're not alone) but like you said, it was long a time ago and as I wasn't a fan at this time, I can't really understand how it was worrying that your idol of 2004, changes at this point. So again, sorry! I hope it will not create any discomfort between us on the forum.

Posted Image

#104 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

I loved your forum name, always did..WINO. I mean, that was the image she was promoting and it fit to a T. Guess you had to be there, back when. Those were some lovely years we all had here.
As far a Blake goes, he's a sociopathic drug addict and will always be one. Based on the video posted on this site on here recently, it's clear he is a self obsessed narcissist who has done zero to get on with his life or make amends to all the destruction he has left behind. Many recovering addicts spend their days going to their jobs and their NA or AA meetings, moving back in to their humanity. I don't see Blake doing any of those things.
So, not judgement here...just my thoughts and feelings. I've been lucky enough to have been around his type to know there is zero purpose in cultivating any hopeful or positive thoughts toward him. They suck you dry and move on to their next victim.

#105 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:14 PM

Hum..Looks like the 30s when people thought that addicts were the devil's servers. What can I say? It's not everyone who is open minded, I guess. I wonder who made ​​the most pity. Blake who has made ​​mistakes and recognize them or those who deem him so cruelly without knowing anything really ... My message is not addressed to anyone in particular ... but everyone at the same time.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users