• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#16 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:17 AM

At the time of recording In My Bed, with the NAS sample, Amy had not yet met Nas I don't think...although Salaam Remi might have introduced the 2 when she was in Miami recording Frank. Amy was a huge fan of his, and she proebably asked to meet him through Salaam.
But according to the video, that would mean that Amy was seeing Nas on the side, while going out with Alex and shortly before getting back with Blake. How is that possible, with Nas being in the States?...
Something doesn't add up

#17 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:25 AM

At the time of recording In My Bed, with the NAS sample, Amy had not yet met Nas I don't think...although Salaam Remi might have introduced the 2 when she was in Miami recording Frank. Amy was a huge fan of his, and she proebably asked to meet him through Salaam.
But according to the video, that would mean that Amy was seeing Nas on the side, while going out with Alex and shortly before getting back with Blake. How is that possible, with Nas being in the States?...
Something doesn't add up

i know!!! its confusing, the timeline is ...
but however, the video explains that this happened at a hotel,,,, so it might have only happened once ,,, or thrice ,,, :teapot:

hehehhe, busted anyways:inlove:

unless - of course, we find out that Alex's birthday is ALSO September FOURTEENTH

and that would be just weird, i dont think it is ... amy never said so?

from what i am gathering from this discussion, amy and nas 'got together' while she was with salaam in miami ....
there is no other time i can think of, unless nas went to the uk on tour or something like that around the time that she did this interview .... i mean, look at the presenters, they are totally "in" on the pun.

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#18 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:51 AM

i know!!! its confusing, the timeline is ...
but however, the video explains that this happened at a hotel,,,, so it might have only happened once ,,, or thrice ,,, :teapot:

hehehhe, busted anyways:inlove:

unless - of course, we find out that Alex's birthday is ALSO September FOURTEENTH

and that would be just weird, i dont think it is ... amy never said so?

from what i am gathering from this discussion, amy and nas 'got together' while she was with salaam in miami ....
there is no other time i can think of, unless nas went to the uk on tour or something like that around the time that she did this interview .... i mean, look at the presenters, they are totally "in" on the pun.

I don't think In My Bed has anything to do with Nas, not the lyrics nor the video...I don't know, I'm still not convinced. I think if they got together is was later on (after B2B came out). In the Popworld interview, this is around January 2007. Do we know if Nas was in the UK around that time??
Maybe they had been seen at some industry party together, and that's how the interviewers knew about their relationship??

#19 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:58 AM

I don't think In My Bed has anything to do with Nas, not the lyrics nor the video...I don't know, I'm still not convinced. I think if they got together is was later on (after B2B came out). In the Popworld interview, this is around January 2007. Do we know if Nas was in the UK around that time??
Maybe they had been seen at some industry party together, and that's how the interviewers knew about their relationship??

you know what, i think you are right ,,,,this is pure speculation on my part and it aint right.
i only looked there (Frank sessions) cuz i knew she used his beat for In My Bed cuz she loved nas .....
im trying to pin where/when they actually met?

if it wasnt in miami through salaam ... then it must have been in the UK.
i just dont really know about nas at all, except he was married with kellis ...

also

didnt reg say they were ALL going to vacation in the Bahamas for their birthday in 2011?
i think nas confirmed this, too .....

if we just take the stories from their songs:
Like Smoke
and Me and Mr Jones
then, id conclude that they did have something or another going on. xoxo

:twins:
theheheeee

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#20 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:11 PM

Yes, I think there was definately something going on!...Maybe Nas will one day admit it.

#21 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:09 PM

I can't find Alex'es birthdate on his website or anyway... But I've found something interesting - the list of famous people born the 14th September:
http://celebritywond.../date_9_14.html

#22 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:46 PM

Haha, you're right! If Alex WAS also born on 14/09 that would still be some mind-blowing news!...

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, or maybe I just really like the idea of them 2 dating, even briefly.

#23 Jehisgold

Jehisgold

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:12 PM

it only it was long term relationship, she might have been happy with him
Miss Amy (L)

#24 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:10 PM

it only it was long term relationship, she might have been happy with him

I'm not sure Amy would've been happy with anyone really. The problems she had seem to follow her around, and I think her troubled relationships are deep-rooted in her childhood.

#25 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:02 PM

I'm not sure Amy would've been happy with anyone really. The problems she had seem to follow her around, and I think her troubled relationships are deep-rooted in her childhood.

Well said! :encouragement: I agree!

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#26 Jehisgold

Jehisgold

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:50 PM

yh true, its a shame she couldn't find happiness with someone though :(.
Miss Amy (L)

#27 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

Even if it was just a fling, I think her and Nas were quite good at keeping quiet about it...

Or Alex Clare is quite good at keeping his date of birth a secret, hahaha! :P

Edited by Mrs. Jones, 08 May 2012 - 10:30 AM.

#28 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:35 PM

Or Alex Clare is quite good at keeping his date of birth a secret, hahaha! :P

Well, he is ! I have nothing against Nas but I can't believe she slept with him. Actually, no. What you say makes so much sense that I feel I have missed a big piece of the puzzle. I hate that! I was so sure that she had met this man after in her life and now, your text made ​​me doubt and I'm confused. I would love to know everything about Amy that this story really intrigued me. All I want is to find the birthday of Alex and so we would know then if she was with Nas, or if she really spoke about Alex.

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#29 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:02 PM

Well, he is ! I have nothing against Nas but I can't believe she slept with him. Actually, no. What you say makes so much sense that I feel I have missed a big piece of the puzzle. I hate that! I was so sure that she had met this man after in her life and now, your text made ​​me doubt and I'm confused. I would love to know everything about Amy that this story really intrigued me. All I want is to find the birthday of Alex and so we would know then if she was with Nas, or if she really spoke about Alex.

When I first came across this video, I thought I was onto something, I thought "oh my god, Amy has essentially just admitted she's with Nas, because we ALL know his date of birth and that song!". I thought i'd uncovered a huge secret, but then I found it weird that nobody else picked up on it (on this forum for example), or in the press...
So now I have doubts...how hard is it to find Alex's birthday??!!

#30 LiamSullivan

LiamSullivan

I love Amy Winehouse.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:06 PM

Pretty hard, I guess! I've been looking for a while now, never have come across it!

R.I.P Amy Jade Winehouse. Once in a lifetime voice.
2r4h89d.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users