#1 StephanieL13

StephanieL13

I told you, I was trouble....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:50 PM

hey everyone.

the other day someone was kind enough to put a very old (before 2007) pic of blake and amy walking hand in hand while she was on a cell phone. she looked healthy and happy.

does anyone else have any really old pics of them? would appreciate it

love to you all!

Lovebird, my beautiful bird.
Sung until one day she couldn't be heard.
Amy was the morning, now she's gone
She's reborn like Sarah Vaughn
In the sanctuary, she has found, birds surround
her sweet sound
And Amy flies in Paradise...
And Amy flies in Paradise

#2 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:33 AM

Posted Image

This one ?

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#3 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:56 PM

The only one I found is this one. There are not many because Amy was not as popular as in 2006 - 2007 ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:41 PM

she was already quite thin, wasn't she

#5 AmyJWinehousefan

AmyJWinehousefan

Amy Amy Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:45 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImageGet your hands out of your pants Amy!!!!

#6 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:00 AM

she was already quite thin, wasn't she

Yes. Yet, far again from what we have known about her by cons. I noticed that people tend to think she was thinner in 2007-2008 because of drugs but I think her condition was much worse in 2006 (in weight) because she was bulimic. You see the difference?

Posted Image

and...2006...see ! Big diffence.
Posted Image

However, Amy was much paler in 2007-2008 because of drugs. (This is a normal effect) Maybe it means nothing. London is often cloudy and people are paler than in some countries. Even I am transparent, as my friends laugh. -.- I am very white and even since I quit drugs. (almost a year - July 23) I don't know, however, if the colour stay pale even after quitting drugs. If yes, then I will have the impression than my skin is sick.

---------- Post added 12-05-2012 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-05-2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

Get your hands out of your pants Amy!!!!

Haha !! I forgot these pictures...:) thanks !

Posted Image

#7 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:19 AM

Freaky lil' guy ;) - and I obviously mean Blake.

Posted Image

And Amy...
Oh Amy..

Touching yourself like that while you're on the phone ...:lol!:

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#8 AmyJWinehousefan

AmyJWinehousefan

Amy Amy Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:36 PM

I love Amy and all, but who does that in public? I mean come on! Gross!

#9 GoBackToBlack

GoBackToBlack

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:11 AM

Although thin, I personally think she looked beautiful in the one where she was just sitting in the grass. She was so cute!
I keep having to correct my posts to past tense, makes me wanna cry!
But anyway, I think it's funny she had her hand down her pants. She just did not give a fuck. :) love her.

#10 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:58 PM

I love Amy and all, but who does that in public? I mean come on! Gross!

It's true that it's not done in public but she's not masturbating you know ^^ It was probably just an itch ... She doesn't care that's all. If it itches, I will not hide myself haha. This is normal! But Amy was not shy at all and neither do I so I understand why some find it inappropiate. This is just funny :P

Posted Image

#11 prettymaryk

prettymaryk

distractionless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:21 PM

Wow, thank you for all of those.

It's always really hard for me to connect the "before" Amy to the "after" Amy (the girl to the woman, if that makes sense) - I always associate the whole beehive/tattoo/pinup look - and the lower voice - with Blake, as if Blake came along and it all changed overnight. Obviously, that's not true at all, it was a gradual thing, but this is still really helpful, seeing her as she was before all that, but with him.

She looks lovely, though thin, as usual. It's always great to see her smiling. Like seeing an old friend. (And there I go all teary again, damn it.)

It's ridiculous how many of the things she did got blamed on drugs, when she actually always did them. The tabloids would always write things like, "trashed Amy flashes such-and-such to so-and-so" but she never did care about the whole "things not to do in public" issue, she just went about her life, that crazy girl.

The last picture makes me sad, because she's seen the photographer (or at least it seems like she has) and her face reminds me a lot of the haunted look that she'd eventually get on stage.

#12 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:52 AM

Indeed! You know that story when she got her 'new' set of boobies and she showed them by flashing her bra? Well guess what - in 2004 she was showing off her bra too. People made too much of a fuss about it - as Amy didn't care about what people thought about her, as she said in the interview with Kelly Osbourne. You can't really go around worrying about what others think of you, you can only be one person and that's the original you! And Amy knew this. She did what she wanted to do. We can only admire the girl for being so open and herself all the way!

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Here are the photos I am talking about just to show you how stupid the stories in the papers are

2004 (Q-Awards)
Posted Image

Posted Image

WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL ??

Of course, of course. In the last photo she's obviously in a state. But did she flaunt too much? Was this some new kind of odd behavior? Nah.

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#13 amyisthebest

amyisthebest

his message was brutal,the delivery was kind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:21 PM

Sure, Amy was Amy, she never changed her way of acting. But in these pics, you can see clearly how much her body had suffered over the years. And honest, I didn't find her new boobs were matching with her tiny frame. She was a very special girl tough. I will always love her uniquenesss.

#14 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:45 PM

[MENTION=2250]amyisthebest[/MENTION] : You're right ! I read in a magazine, she weighed 98 pounds on this photo. (Including her boobs) It's a bit too big for her small size.

Posted Image

#15 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

[MENTION=2250]amyisthebest[/MENTION] : You're right ! I read in a magazine, she weighed 98 pounds on this photo. (Including her boobs) It's a bit too big for her small size.

i bet she weighed even less than that.

the last time i saw her i was cheeky and said that i loved her boobs! - i was worried that i went too far and apologised but she just smiled.

dang - i miss seeing her around camden or even just walking to the station looking for her. :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users