Photo
- - - - -

WEird questions - continuation - Camden lioness etc.

q&a questions

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#226 PhemiosRK

PhemiosRK

Plz, at least Im not openin 4 a c* like Kanye

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:35 PM

Ok, I'm probably behind on this and way to lazy to research it myself. But: Anybody knows what happened here? Weird weird weird

''If you could think of a four letter word to call someone, wouldn't it be better than 'brat'? ''

#227 BeehiveQueen

BeehiveQueen

Camden Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationHollywood, CA

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:11 AM

Not sure about the video. As far as a timeline she was actively using during that period. One could guess she walked off to smoke quickly and come back out.
Obviously not one of her best performances but certainly not one of her worst.
Sounded like she was trying out some different ways of singing the song on the fly which she was generally very good at.
Maybe she was having some asthma issues?
Again, not really sure. I feel like most of her shows I really liked are all prior to 2007.....
Anything else it just seemed like she didn't want to be there or really wasn't comfortable.

#228 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:41 AM

It looks like her left cheek is a little swollen in that video, wasn't that the time when she had her impetigo?

#229 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:36 PM

It looks like her left cheek is a little swollen in that video, wasn't that the time when she had her impetigo?

Didn't she have her teeth fixed the same month as that gig was on? I seem to recall there were quite a few pictures of her around the same time with her cheek swollen

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#230 Love is a losing game

Love is a losing game

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:39 PM

That phone pic was taken at the airport after Belgrade, I have a feeling her nails weren't at the top of her todo list around that time.

@Uno/ guys are you sure it was AFTER the concert? The film shows it as before when she got dragged into the plane. Thanxxx

#231 racheljaynemermaid

racheljaynemermaid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 08:33 PM

Ok, I'm probably behind on this and way to lazy to research it myself. But: Anybody knows what happened here? Weird weird weird

It looks to me like she's asking where her guitar is, so maybe she ran off to tell someone to grab it for her?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: q&a, questions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users