Photo
- - - - -

Amy's adress in 2008??

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 gpozzo

gpozzo

I swear I'm gonna love you until eternity...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:38 PM

Hey everyone!

Does anyone here happen to know the adress of the house Amy used to live back in 2007-2008, in Camden? A friend of mine is going to London next week and he's really looking forward to visit the main places Amy has passed by. Here is a pic of the house I want the adress:

Posted Image

I used to have it somewhere in my messy hard drive, but it seems it has disappeared since I've already done my best on trying to find it. Would someone be able to help?

Thanks!
  • Love is a losing game likes this

"Cuz I miss your ginger hair and the way you liked to dress."

My YouTube Channel

#2 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:59 PM

this one?
hope it helps!!! :encouragement:

25 Prowse Place, London, England, United Kingdom

http://virtualglobet...view/?service=0

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#3 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:05 AM

*Think* that was Prowse Place; she moved round the corner to Jeffrey's Place the same year (I think).

#4 Yuni13eunice

Yuni13eunice

Yuni,Yuni,Yuni&Yuni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:15 PM

Question is that same house that Amy wrote for Frank album?

#5 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:20 AM

Question is that same house that Amy wrote for Frank album?

No. We only know of jeffreys place 2006 to early 2008. Then prowse place 2008, after that it was too much hard work so i stopped trying to see her so dont quote me on the rest of the dates: then i think it east london, oct 2008? Where the paps kept banging on her window to come out hence the famous bra shot. then barnet so i reckon around 2009, then st lucia then camden square 2010-2011.
I dont know how long she lived at jefferys place. Could be earlier than 2006.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

*Think* that was Prowse Place; she moved round the corner to Jeffrey's Place the same year (I think).

Vice versa xx

Also does anyone know her reasons for renting in east london for a little while? Barnet i kindda get: it a jewish area but never understood the east london move. It couldnt have been to get away from the paps in camden: they all got scooters!

Edited by Miss Mermaid, 30 June 2012 - 01:33 AM.

#6 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:58 AM

RE: Jeffrey's Place - Blake was registered at that address when he was sentenced the first time, so they either still lived there, or owned it and were renting it at that time. Think that was 2008.

#7 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:56 AM

RE: Jeffrey's Place - Blake was registered at that address when he was sentenced the first time, so they either still lived there, or owned it and were renting it at that time. Think that was 2008.

Yep. when she moved from there to prowse place in feb/march 2008, she would very occasionally go back to jeffreys place, maybe she still had some of her things there, so she still had access to it.

#8 AnnaAnna

AnnaAnna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:57 PM

It's written in Mitch's book, that Amy owns the Jeffrey Place flat. She bought it with her income from Frank. Also is written there, that Mitch thought about moving in there with his second wife.

#9 Ace of Hearts

Ace of Hearts

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:24 AM

Does anyone know the address in Bow, East End? Mitch mentions this in the book a lot - she live there around 2007/08. Just interested to know where it was

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users