#211 SarahMermaid

SarahMermaid

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:08 PM

Just one other thing. Looking at the photos there seems to be a lack of photos or mention about Janis. I understand that this is his book and all, but I would have liked to have know what Janis' thoughts were on all of the things he was doing. Also, correct me if i'm wrong but he seem to portray that it was him, solely, that was the foundation to Amy and no one else really got a mention, other than a side mention.

What do you all think?

In a way i wish the book had been written by mitch and janis - amy, our daughter. But i guess it was something that mitch needed to do to help him heal.

I would like to know more about Amy's relationship with her mum, though. Like how did she make up with janis after not inviting her to the wedding etc... :)

#212 LRock10288

LRock10288

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:28 PM

In a way i wish the book had been written by mitch and janis - amy, our daughter. But i guess it was something that mitch needed to do to help him heal.

I would like to know more about Amy's relationship with her mum, though. Like how did she make up with janis after not inviting her to the wedding etc... :)

I initially felt the same way when reading the book. However, I think that Mitch's outlook vs Janis' outlook on the limelight and on attention are VERY different things. In hindsight, I couldn't really see Janis being comfortable sharing the kind of information regarding her's and Amy's relationship, as Mitch had in this book. IMO, I get the vibe that Janis would prefer what happened behind closed doors to stay behind closed doors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users