looking forward to reading it.

#18 dunkinz

dunkinz

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:45 PM

i was planning to download the e-book but i refused after reading a snippet from daily mail. it kinda choked me up and read that alone got me teary-eyed. i couldn't imagine to read the whole book. i think i'll show up to work the next morning with swollen eyes.

anyway, to those of you who downloaded the e-book version, does it contain the photos as well?
You're wondering now, what to do.. Now you know this is the end.
You're wondering how, you will pay for the way you misbehaved.

I will love you forever Amy Jade x

#19 LiamSullivan

LiamSullivan

I love Amy Winehouse.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:35 PM

Yeah, I guess I started this thread a little bit too early! I forgot that it wouldn't be released in the UK and other countries until later. Please do NOT forget about this thread, as I am really interested to hear what everybody thinks about the book.

R.I.P Amy Jade Winehouse. Once in a lifetime voice.
2r4h89d.gif

#20 DARE TO BE D

DARE TO BE D

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:22 PM

i just miss her a lot..i cant live without this angel... i need amy in my life. She didnt deserve death, i am crying in this right moment, i will read the book one day but i read Mitch says Amy was happy before her death( and Belgrade???) come on Mitch!! Amy drank herself to death! :@ (date: 28 June http://www.thesun.co...ts-in-week.html ), she deserved somebody watcher her 24/7 and not only a bodyguard!!! mitch was touring New York thanks Amys fame! :((((((((((((((((((((( please i need help i miss her

It never easy to get over the death of someone you love. I lost my someone that i felt the same way about over 25 years ago and the hole it left in my heart has never been filled. I feel the way you do about amy and i think there are many people on this forum who
feel the same way. Know that your not alone , you have a place to express your grief and i know it may be hard to understand now but its gets easier , you will never forget and you shouldnt because Amy deserves to be kept alive with her memory for the future
generations so that she will always be a legend. Be happy that you were here while she was and love her , her memory and the reasons you felt she was so special . Amy was alot of things to diffrent people and I am glad she touched you the way she has me.
I never met her in person But that doesnt stop me from loving her as if she was my friend all my life. I cant explain it , but i am not trying too either . the heart feels what the heart feels and for me & you its love for Amy Winehouse.:heart:

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

i ordered it and its suppose to be delivered today !! cant wait ..
wil let u know when i am finished

#21 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:56 PM

anyway, to those of you who downloaded the e-book version, does it contain the photos as well?

The download version for the Kindle had the cover and the pictures
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#22 Guest_theguiltwillkillyou_*

Guest_theguiltwillkillyou_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:32 AM

you say amy didnt want to live?mitch did a lot for her? you consider OK to publish her PRIVATE letters FOR MONEY? I dont think so. Amy was just a musician and her private was reveal (even before her death). She wasnt adult, she was a seek person, like a seek child. Adiction doesnt disern ages. Amy sang in the blues bar in 2010 "I dont Want to Die" and there were news she wanted to get preigant and get married with Reg. The worst error was to let her alone with that botles of vodka... nobody takes care of her ( I REMEMBER EXACTLY THAT AFtEr HER CONCERT IN BELGRADE HE SAYS SHE WAS OK. ZALON SEND ME A PRIVATE MSJE ON FACEBOOK TELLING ME AMY WAS RESTING AND OK BECAUSE I WRITE IN HIM WALL ALL THE TIME!. SUCH A LIAR PEOPLE! NOBODY GET AMY OUT OF STAGE IN BELGRADE! POOR MY ANGEL!!:( *I REALLY LOVE AMY A LOT, DIDNT WANTED TO OFEND TO ANYONE. I AM A SINCERE PERSON, ONE OF A NUMBER OF SENTIMENTAL VALUES.. I AM FROM ARGENTINA SOS ORRY FOR MY ABD ENGLISH :)

#23 Jmoney

Jmoney

Mr. Magic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:46 AM

Getting a copy today.....gonna be an awsome day today haha

#24 Liv

Liv

I might let you make it up to me

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:12 PM

i just finished reading it yesterday! LOVED-IT!!
i bet most of you here will recognize most of the stories mitch tells in the book, but will finally put a chronological order to them, if you will. that's how i felt anyway.
the book made me want to watch all of her memorable performances on youtube all over again, now that i know what was going on immediately before and after they took place.

#25 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:30 PM

i just finished reading it yesterday! LOVED-IT!!
i bet most of you here will recognize most of the stories mitch tells in the book, but will finally put a chronological order to them, if you will. that's how i felt anyway.
the book made me want to watch all of her memorable performances on youtube all over again, now that i know what was going on immediately before and after they took place.

Lovely! I hope that is how I feel. Can't wait for Thursday now!
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#26 DARE TO BE D

DARE TO BE D

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:38 PM

you say amy didnt want to live?mitch did a lot for her? you consider OK to publish her PRIVATE letters FOR MONEY? I dont think so. Amy was just a musician and her private was reveal (even before her death). She wasnt adult, she was a seek person, like a seek child. Adiction doesnt disern ages. Amy sang in the blues bar in 2010 "I dont Want to Die" and there were news she wanted to get preigant and get married with Reg. The worst error was to let her alone with that botles of vodka... nobody takes care of her ( I REMEMBER EXACTLY THAT AFtEr HER CONCERT IN BELGRADE HE SAYS SHE WAS OK. ZALON SEND ME A PRIVATE MSJE ON FACEBOOK TELLING ME AMY WAS RESTING AND OK BECAUSE I WRITE IN HIM WALL ALL THE TIME!. SUCH A LIAR PEOPLE! NOBODY GET AMY OUT OF STAGE IN BELGRADE! POOR MY ANGEL!!:( *I REALLY LOVE AMY A LOT, DIDNT WANTED TO OFEND TO ANYONE. I AM A SINCERE PERSON, ONE OF A NUMBER OF SENTIMENTAL VALUES.. I AM FROM ARGENTINA SOS ORRY FOR MY ABD ENGLISH :)

[MENTION=3034]theguiltwillkillyou[/MENTION]-maybe Zalon & her father felt they just wanted to cover for her , dont judge , we all have done things that later
you realize wasnt the best choice. Look how you feel about her , Now dont you think that people around feel the same way or even
worse. I think as its closer to year mark on her passing that it gets harder to accept.

#27 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:49 PM

[MENTION=3034]theguiltwillkillyou[/MENTION]: Can you please stop accusing people? I don't want every thread to get closed... Who knows, maybe Amy even agreed on having those letters published. If it's true that Mitch was already writing a book when Amy was still here, maybe he asked her about it. And she never cared much about that stuff - there are pictures of her holding letters to Blake where you can cleary read what she wrote. It's not like she tried to hide them - so who knows if she would have been against it. I think Mitch wouldn't have published them if his daughter wouldn't have wanted it.
About the bottles of vodka: If someone would have taken them from her, she could have easily bought new ones. Nobody could have been with her 24 hours a day. Other people have their own lives to live, you know?
Now PLEASE stop bashing Mitch or Zalon or any of the people in Amy's life. It's not appreciated around here.
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#28 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:27 PM

@theguiltwillkillyou:

te escribo en espaniol porque quizas pueda hacerte comprender que la responsabilidad sobre amy solo descansaba sobre sus propios hombros. ella era una mujer adulta, capaz de tomar sus propias decisiones. como ves, ella no escuchaba razon. no lo hizo de chiquilla, ni de adolescente, mucho menos de adulta. amy vivio su adultez como personaje publico, nada era privado, no entiendo como puedes decir que esto es privado, que mas privado que fumar el crack en camara?? o mostrar tus pezones a los fotografos?? como el propio blake lo dijo una vez, nadie podria obligarla a hacer algo, o a dejar de hacerlo. en ese aspecto, ella era una mujer muy especial, con su propia mente, ella se gobernaba sola. acusar a su familia, o a sus cantantes, de haber fallado en protejerla, es exculpar a amy de su auto-destruccion. la gente del foro ya se esta cansando de tus lloriqueos sin razon. estamos aqui para consolarnos por su muerte, no para buscar la culpa de su falleciemiento. mi consejo es que aceptes los eventos de la vida para que no caigas en depresion, o si lo estas, para que puedas salir de ella. yo misma tuve que ir al psiquiatra en octubre del anio pasado a buscar pildoras para dormir porque no podia con el insomnio de solo pensar en amy y buscando el por que ya no esta. es algo muy doloroso, que solo compartimos personas que estamos dispuestas a desnudar el alma en este foro (algo anonimo) por internet. tus opiniones son bienvenidas, incluso tus opiniones negativas sobre otras personas. pero continuar acusando a mitch o a quien sea de fallarle a amy es inaceptable. si eres cristiana, recuerda de la leccion de tirar la primera piedra. examina tu vida, tus fallos propios. nadie es perfecto, y tu no has estado nunca en la situacion de la familia winehouse. te deseo suerte. besos. pajaritabirdie x0

from google translate (im lazy guys-sorry!!!!)

I write in espaniol because maybe can make you understand that the responsibility rested amy only on his own shoulders. she was a grown woman, capable of making their own decisions. you see, she did not hear reason. he did not girl, not a teenager, much less an adult. Amy lived her adult life as a public character, nothing was private, I do not understand how you can say that this is private, that most private on camera smoking crack? or show your nipples to the photographers? as Blake himself once said, no one could force her to do something, or stop. in that respect, she was a very special woman, with her own mind, she ruled alone. accuse his family or his singers, having failed to protect it, is amy exculpate their self-destruction. the people of this forum and are tired of your whining for no reason. We are here to comfort us by his death, not to find blame for their falleciemiento. My advice is to accept the life events that do not fall into depression, or if these, so you can leave it. I myself had to go to a psychiatrist in October last anions to seek sleeping pills because I could not with the sleeplessness and amy thought of searching that is no longer. is very painful, shared only people we're willing to bare their soul on this forum (some anonymous) online. Your opinions are welcome, even your negative opinions about other people. but continue charging mitch or whatever of failing amy is unacceptable. if you are Christian, remember the lesson of throwing the first stone. examine your life, your own fault. nobody is perfect, and you have not ever been in the family situation winehouse. I wish you luck. kisses. pajaritabirdie x0

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#29 Guest_theguiltwillkillyou_*

Guest_theguiltwillkillyou_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:45 PM

T e estas equivocando, amy puede ser rebelde pero mas alla de eso ESTABA ENFERMA (de alcoholismo, gracias a Dios la drogadiccion la paso) y eso es a lo que voy. Al estar enferma no podes pensar claramente y no tenes la mente lucida. Lo de privado me refiero a las cartas que le mandaba a su padre, su vida fue pública porque los medios y el morbo asi lo quisieron. Lo del video te digo por si no sabias que no fue filmado por ella SINO QUE LA FILMARON, igual que el video donde aparece con Blake y la casa llena de drogas. De nuevo vamos a lo mismo, LA FILMARON NO ES QUE ELLA MISMA SE FILMO. A vos te gustaria que los paparazzis te molesten cada dos segundos o hablen de voz en la prensa? Lo de Serbia acaso me eqivoco en lo q planteo? te parece coherente dejar en ecena a amy en el estado que estaba? POR FAVOR, ESTO ES SENTIDO COMUN. Que problem,a hay q de mi opinion? que los acuse? CHICOS ESTO ES OBVIO! ES OBIO QUE MITCH HACE DINERO O ACASO NO LO VEN? mis propios errores los acepto, pero no hablemos de los mios., Gracias

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

I dont bashing anyone. I just give my opinion so please respect that. I love Amy a lot, i know all of her since 2007. The letterrs are PRIVATE (we know that. i mean, she could use her facebook or twitter and she didnt). Do u like, if u were famous, that your PERSONAL LETTERS ARE publiched? i dont think so, poor Amy, i miss her a lot :(. We dont know Mitch a lot, about the bottles of vodka i sais that SHE SHOULD HAVE WITH SOMEOJNE IN HER HOUSE AND NOT ALONE BECAUSE SHE WAS SEEK!
"Other people have their own lives to live, you know?" My life is Amy, i see her fasther or "friends" didnt see the life like me. sorry for my bad english. peadec

#30 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:04 PM

T e estas equivocando, amy puede ser rebelde pero mas alla de eso ESTABA ENFERMA (de alcoholismo, gracias a Dios la drogadiccion la paso) y eso es a lo que voy. Al estar enferma no podes pensar claramente y no tenes la mente lucida. Lo de privado me refiero a las cartas que le mandaba a su padre, su vida fue pública porque los medios y el morbo asi lo quisieron. Lo del video te digo por si no sabias que no fue filmado por ella SINO QUE LA FILMARON, igual que el video donde aparece con Blake y la casa llena de drogas. De nuevo vamos a lo mismo, LA FILMARON NO ES QUE ELLA MISMA SE FILMO. A vos te gustaria que los paparazzis te molesten cada dos segundos o hablen de voz en la prensa? Lo de Serbia acaso me eqivoco en lo q planteo? te parece coherente dejar en ecena a amy en el estado que estaba? POR FAVOR, ESTO ES SENTIDO COMUN. Que problem,a hay q de mi opinion? que los acuse? CHICOS ESTO ES OBVIO! ES OBIO QUE MITCH HACE DINERO O ACASO NO LO VEN? mis propios errores los acepto, pero no hablemos de los mios., Gracias

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

I dont bashing anyone. I just give my opinion so please respect that. I love Amy a lot, i know all of her since 2007. The letterrs are PRIVATE (we know that. i mean, she could use her facebook or twitter and she didnt). Do u like, if u were famous, that your PERSONAL LETTERS ARE publiched? i dont think so, poor Amy, i miss her a lot :(. We dont know Mitch a lot, about the bottles of vodka i sais that SHE SHOULD HAVE WITH SOMEOJNE IN HER HOUSE AND NOT ALONE BECAUSE SHE WAS SEEK!
"Other people have their own lives to live, you know?" My life is Amy, i see her fasther or "friends" didnt see the life like me. sorry for my bad english. peadec

Yes, those letters are private. Bus as I said, if it's true that Mitch started writing the book a long time ago, he might have her permission.
You're not bashing someone? How about calling Zalon a liar?

Claro que no puedes pensar claramente si eres enfermo, pero de verdad, yo tengo algunas cosas que Amy tenía y lo mejor que alguien podría hacer es estar conmigo TODO EL TIEMPO. Prefiero estar sola, no sentir que todo el mundo me controla... No sabes como Amy se sentía!
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users