81 replies to this topic

#1 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:17 AM

i want to use in one of the tributes a lyric from a song by lisa marie presley.

she wrote it for her Father - can the lyrics by typed up with a pic with amy without getting in trouble for using someone elses lyrics?

people do that all the time dont they? or do i write a small credit at the bottom of the page: words - lisa marie presley?

this song reminds me of amy so much:

'nobody noticed it'

this is the full version: - i would probably just use the last chorus and change it from 'you made me' - to 'you were good to me'

I heard broken footsteps. Was that you limping. Well, I wish that I had spent just a little bit more time with you. Tears on my ceiling. Weren't you watching. Well, I guess none of us will ever know what comes after this.

You're still lovely. You were lovely then. All that you had to endure. I guess nobody noticed it. I know your resemblance. It's out there walking. And I wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten.

Well, they tried to make you look broken. But not while I'm living. 'cause I wanted you to know that I heard what you said while it was raining. You're still lovely.

You were lovely then. All that you had to endure. I guess nobody noticed it. You made me. I love you and Did you know nothing has changed. And now everyone they notice it. Everyone notices.

You're still lovely. You were lovely then. All that you had to endure. I guess nobody noticed it. You made me. I love you and Did you know nothing has changed. And now everyone they notice it. Everyone notices.

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

also - i am not that creative and dont claim to be - so i am getting a picture of amy and putting a word underneath it on a few a4 sheets of paper.

so far i have got, genuis, legend, untouchable, magic, unique, lioness - what other words can we use guys - i need ya help :)

Edited by Miss Mermaid, 10 July 2012 - 01:08 PM.

#2 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:23 AM

Well,I think if you write that this song is from x artiste,and its is obviously not taken this song like is yours,it is not problem I think :P

Ok dear,going to think about this and if you need any help to do it more creative let me know,I have photoshop (I wiil try to be creative).

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:09 AM

also the last verse in 'a song for you' - i want to type that out and put a pic of her with blake next to it - i know i can't - it would vex too many people - esp. her family and that the last thing anyone wants.

but she loved blake you know?

i would like to print a pic with her with blake and leave it at the house - but we know that it cant happen as it would upset too many people - but he is part of the history you know?

what is everyones feelings on this? no i will not do this - so dont worry - just want peoples opinions. x

#4 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:52 AM

What a beautiful idea, Julie! I don't think you can get into trouble for that.
And about Blake's picture, I don't know if it would upset anyone or not but, honestly, I don't think it's important at all. It's a tribute to Amy and only to her. She didn't care about anyone's opinion and you shouldn't do it either. I think she'd love it.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#5 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:02 PM

What a beautiful idea, Julie! I don't think you can get into trouble for that.
And about Blake's picture, I don't know if it would upset anyone or not but, honestly, I don't think it's important at all. It's a tribute to Amy and only to her. She didn't care about anyone's opinion and you shouldn't do it either. I think she'd love it.

really? wow i wasnt expecting that - i was waiting for the flames!

i just dont want to upset the family by putting a pic of blake there BUT he was a huge part of her life.

i just dont know.

#6 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:31 PM

I understand what do you mean,Amy loved Blake,l dont know if the family will be upset.:s

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:34 PM

i dont want to be controversial or make any waves - so i probably wouldnt do it.

#8 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:38 PM

Do you need help to do something créative?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#9 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:47 PM

yes AJH - PLEASE!

can anyone redesign this for me please - we got any creative people out there.

this is it - but i would like a better design. anyone? please? :)

i like this pic it very dark so if not this shot - a shot of amy in a pensive mood.

Posted Image

#10 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:49 PM

Okay I Will try my best.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#11 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:59 PM

AJH - change of plan - i have done another one - this looks much better:

Posted Image

could you do me one of a picture of amy between 2009-2011 - with the words from the last verse of 'a song for you' please?

and if you have a time a shot with amy and her mum with the words 'Janis, thank you X'

i have done one for her Dad so we also need a note for her Mum too xx

#12 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:32 PM

Oh okay,I will try,I steel have to do mines too.

Wich pictures you would like?Wich text of Amy's mum?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#13 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:33 PM

also we need a pic of Amy with dionne - underneath the word 'lioness'

anyone wanna help me, please?

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Oh okay,I will try,I steel have to do mines too.

Wich pictures you would like?Wich text of Amy's mum?

that famous pic of amy hugging her mum at the grammys' - anywhere on the pic please put 'Janis - thank you for giving Amy to us' - or something like that.

#14 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:37 PM

hm I have to find this picture,

when have been done this?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#15 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:40 PM

Julie, I love that pic. Selfishly can I ask you to post it on here so I can steal it? :)

There are a lot of adorable pics of her with blake.. you know sometimes she looked the most beautiful with him, just make sure he isn't the focus of the pic and I think that's ok... but when amy was in a pic all the focus went on her anyway!

I'm thinking of more words to describe her... I'm glad I wrote my little letter a few weeks ago because my brain is mush now. I'm so upset about her.

I have janis pics... hold on.

Do you guys prefer the hugging one?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5143[/ATTACH]
best version of this here: http://www.google.co...56&tx=153&ty=60

here ya go
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5144[/ATTACH]

Edited by allisost, 10 July 2012 - 01:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users