7 replies to this topic

#1 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:33 PM

The other day my mom texted me in the morning & told me Mitch & Amy would be on TV.
I ran to the TV and saw this interview about the new book and about Amy.
I have struggled for a while now, figuring out how to rip videos from web-tv.
Finally I worked the whole thing out and uploaded the two videos to youtube.
This time it is not out of sync and pretty good quality!

See what I do for you fellow forum members!

http://youtu.be/DGYtLzm-sDU

Posted Image

#2 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:03 PM

Thanks you :)

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Sad to see her father like That :/

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:18 PM

She wasn't self-destructive?? huh? drug addiction/alcoholism is self-destructive....

I understand what she meant by the perfume thing...

So the rehab incident was 2004... confirms to me that she used alcohol to cope early on...

Why'd they have to show the body bag again? Ugh... makes me very upset.

Edited by allisost, 17 July 2012 - 05:40 PM.

#4 ChipsAndPitta

ChipsAndPitta

I Told Ya I Was Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 06:56 PM

Thanks for these vids CHCHANEL :)

Being a tennis player it was interesting to hear Mitch briefly mention tennis! Really feel for him and i agree with allisost, that body bag makes my guts churn.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on Twitts >>> https://twitter.com/Baris1989 <<<

#5 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:08 PM

i agree with allisost, that body bag makes my guts churn.

The first time I saw the full video of her body being brought out, I sobbed for an hour. Sometimes a pic pops up when I do image searches or randomly on youtube and it makes me so mad. It's like, why does that stuff have to stay around? yeah, it's reality, but I find it so disrespectful. I wish they would have covered the scene more, somehow.

#6 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:59 PM

Yeah, when the body bag picture or clip turns up it all becomes so real, I got so so sad.
I can deny it all in my mind most of the time but not when I see that. So sad.

Posted Image

#7 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:28 AM

I'm so glad to hear Mitch say that Amy's fame got to his head a little too much, and that he sometimes thought he was a star! He's said that in a few interviews now, so he is conscious of himself, that's good to know :-)

I think when Mitch says that she wasn't self-destructive, he's trying to say that she wasn't a negative person wanting to die...in my opinion he hasn't quite understood the definition of self-destructive, he believes it reflects a type of personality, when really it describes a reckless way of living. You can seem a happy outgoing person and be self-destructive. She was bubbly and funny and laughed a lot, so for him, she can't possibly be self-destructive...
He is her dad afterall, so some naivety remains...

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

So the rehab incident was 2004... confirms to me that she used alcohol to cope early on...

I think Mitch is getting things mixed up. I'm pretty sure the rehab incident was late 2005 and it was about blake, because her first manager talks about it in his interview. He said something like: Blake was in and out of her life, and then one day they go to see her and she's lying on the floor crying about Blake and they had never seen her like that before.

I'm pretty sure about this...*goes to look for interview with first manager

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

Then one Friday morning, I got a call from Nick. Come straight to Amy’s. I get there and she is in pieces. It was shocking. I’d never seen her like that before. She was broken. She was crying, upset, saying she loves Blake. We were consoling her but also said that maybe now is the time to talk to somebody. I never used the word rehab because it had such big connotations. We just wanted her to talk to someone. We knew then the drink and drugs were bad, that it was hard drugs, but I don’t think anyone quite knew then how bad that was.

interview with her first manager here http://www.amywineho...t=first manager

There's a lot to remember, and I think Mitch is mixing things up a little...I've noticed him do this before, his memory isn't great!

#8 Jmoney

Jmoney

Mr. Magic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:16 AM

thanks for the post, seeing her body being brought out......)=

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amy, interview, mitch, swedish television, winehouse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users