1 reply to this topic

#1 nononymous

nononymous

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:49 PM

My dear sister, I just want to thank you for all your songs that you had sung.

You left a gift that I've found only now and it's incredibly sorrowful that I found it too late. I had found your heritage only after you left us and now I can only use it, but can't show you my gratitude and apperication.

You was younger than me (I've almost "been here 7 years longer than...") and now you will become younger and younger than me every year. You had gone and I'm running further. And I become farther and farther from you.

We never have met each other and maybe it's rather good, because I wasn't able to give you anything that could be compared with all that you gave to me. So there was no chance to become your friend and would be intolerable for me.

But I will act. Thanks to you, now I have the power that given by your songs. This power helps me to live, to love my nearest and dearest, to act, to fight and to create. And I know how to dispose of this power that you gave to me. You will see. And maybe then we could meet.

Thank you, my dear little sister. Sleep sweet. See you.

>>> img15.imageshack.us/img15/431/8578b.jpg

Edited by nononymous, 29 August 2012 - 12:19 AM.

#2 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:29 PM

[MENTION=3177]nononymous[/MENTION] I dread the time when I am older than her... I don't know why, it breaks my heart. Luckily she was mature and wise beyond her years...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users