22 replies to this topic

#1 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:36 PM

Does anyone have the kindness to write what Amy said between songs? I don't understand everything. Thank you in advance. :heart:

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#2 gpozzo

gpozzo

I swear I'm gonna love you until eternity...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:28 AM

I'd definetely appreciate it too. :P

"Cuz I miss your ginger hair and the way you liked to dress."

My YouTube Channel

#3 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:44 AM

I'll do the first song, haha
"It took three women to get me into this dress, I'm serious (repeats) ain't that funny? girls, innit? it takes you enough time to get dressed but pow! nothing to get undressed what's that about?" (not sure after this)

#4 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:25 AM

Thanks ! I understand the whole part with Blake but the rest ... I'm surprised because normally I understand when she speaks.

Posted Image

#5 Ace of Hearts

Ace of Hearts

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:30 AM

After cupid...
"So my huband is out of jail in two weeks. Who booed? Cause i'll find you. I'll find your phone and i'll ring up your mum and i'll tell her about your bad manners!"

Then she goes onto say "OK one more time, my husband is out of jail in two more weeks" She introduces Back to Black "this is the song when i thought i'd never see him again".

After B2B "Alright this ones for....[pause] This one is another for when i never thought i'd see Blake again, yeah. i never thought i'd see the man again yeah and i want to say this to him now and i'm going to say it for the next couple of songs (It's a bit inaudiable here) and he laughs at me! He laughs at me when i say "Blake i'd never thought i'd see you again" I thought i'd have a date with the man and never see him again...I'm serious, i'm serious. That shit doesn't come around a lot you know. Never never! I've never loved a white man. ...and then he came and bashed me over the head with a cricket bat. That's correct - not literally. So, um, baby this is for you, and huh um, and i literally only have two weeks of this predicament left and this is called Wake Up Alone".

After Wake Up Alone

"First song i ever wrote about Blake yeah, i didn't ever know what it was about and i still don't but it's a work in progress yeah" "Hey listen i don't get let out much now yeah"

After Some Unholy War

"[wait?] till your tit falls out"

After "Hey little rich girl"

"Listen, if one of my ribs pops out please, if you catch it, i will reward you highly, so please, please if you return it after the show. I'm serious!" [music starts] "Whats up girl? my girl!"

After "Messaage to you Rudy"

[To the crowd] "[Everyone there see you moving bad] and that's fine but i feel sorry for the people who have to have sex with you. Come on now. Yes the Specials did not get back together this year, no they didn't this year this is a struggle we all have to come past. Yes. This is the closest we gonna get, alright. Be with us man. Be with us. No, yes. Terry Hall used to live next door to me and I sang with Jimmy dammers last night. This is it! This is the closest they get. Please make some noise for the Specials! That's right - heritage! I feel like Bill Cosby. I've been watching too much Cosby shows. I just got series 6 on DVD the one where Denise finds out she's got the baby yeah, anyway. Heritage. This is a song called "You're Wondering Now"

I'll post the rest in a minute!

#6 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:40 AM

I'll post the rest in a minute!

All right :) Thank you so much !!

Posted Image

#7 Ace of Hearts

Ace of Hearts

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:17 AM

At the begining of intstrumental for "He can only hold her"

"How you feeling Glastonbury? Alright yeah alright How you feeling Glastonbury? Alight one more time and remember I don't give third chances. How you feeling Glastonbury?"

"Oh how would you like to meet my band. I'm only going to ask you twice. Don't mug me off yeah. Please don't mug me off. How would you like meet my band? Alright, well they're really nice anyway but fuck you." She then introduces her band.

"To my far far right fresh fresh from a haircut [inaudible] It's Frank! [Frank solo] Ladies and Gentlemen, Frank!"

"Alright it's not a drag competition by the way, on sorprano sax - is it soprano probably not, um that's why i'm an in patient. Jim".

"Alright boys, we need to stretch it out. Stretch it out ok. Alright my boy [?] Mr er um Mr Wilson, yeah ok, it's on his birth certificate, yeah Mr Henry Collins" [trumpet player] "Herny Collins ladies and gentlemen, otherwise known as bitsy [?] or whatever, it depends on whether its the weekend or weekdays or whatever. Alright, i'm coming round, coming round."

"On guitar. Howie." [guitar solo] "Howie"

"On drums, bring it up 'brrrrut brrrrut' (makes a drum sound) chruch fearing man Trey Miller." [drum solo] "Trey Miller."

"On the bass, legendary first man to put his suit on every night, he is innit, the first man to put his suit on every night and he knows he looks good. Please Dale Davis" [bass solo] "Dale Davis everybody. He's my second favourite man to travel with. It goes No 1 Blake, No 2 Dale and sorry Dad, you annoy me and i annoy you and we got on eachothers nerves but we're not going to bring that up anyway. Alright kids"

[next bit is inaudible]

"If i beg you please, on my knees [the best?] Sam" [keyboard solo]. Alright boys i'm ready now bring it down bring it down 2, 3, 4. Come on baby. [keyboard solo continues] come on baby. And again and again and again and go round. Ladies and Gentlemen, Sam!"

"Alright, i met him when i was 16 years old, yeah 16 years old. To my far left, please welcome my friend Ade" [Ade solo] "Ade!"

"Ade ladies and gentlemen. To half of you who don't have dicks, last but no least Zalon. zalon z.a.l.o.n.com." [Zalon solo] "Make some noise for my boy"

After "You know I'm no good"

[kisses Zalon] "Can you tell my Husband? Tell my husband ya'll. I gotta stay on this side of the tracks yeah. Go behind [walks on other side of tracks]

After "Me & Mr Jones"

[walking away from crowd] "rehab, chord, rehab yeah play the chord"

[misses the start] "Hang on boys, i [inaudible] hang on just do a 4 count"

That is the end. Please feel free to pick up where i couldn't or correct anything i may have got wrong. Apparently at the begining of Some Unholy War she says "at least i'm not openin for a c**t like kanye" but i have missed that ;)

#8 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:26 AM

Thank you !!! :D

Posted Image

#9 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:27 AM

Man, she was nutty haha. Who the hell is trey miller? she does say that but I thought his name is troy... is that just her little accent? ;)

#10 LRock10288

LRock10288

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:33 AM

Tears Dry

"It took me 3 women to get me into this dress, I'm serious, it took 3 women to get me into this dress Ain't it funny, girls innit? It takes you enough time to get dressed, but, POW! Nothing to get undressed. What's that about? *Rolling on*. ::amy puts on guitar:: Alright."

Cupid

"For my husband gets outta jail in 2 weeks... who booed?! Because I will find you, I will find your phone, I will go in your pocket to find your phone, and I will ring up your mum. I will tell them about your bad manners! 'Cos it cost nothin'! Manners! Alright, one more time, my husbands outta jail in 2 weeks! Alright. This is a song I wrong when I never thought I'd see him again, anyway."

Back to Black

"This song is for, um, this one's another one when I thought I'd never see Blake again, yeah. I never thought I would see the man again, and I wanna say this to him now, I wanna say by the last couple of songs, or the last song and next song, he laughs at me! Laughs at me! And I say 'Blake, I never thought I'd see you again.' I thought I would die with the man, and then I thought I'd never see him again. I'm serious! I'm serious! Shit, shit doesn't come around a lot you know? Never! Never! I've never loved a white man! And then you come and bash me over the head with a cricket bat, that's correct. Not literally. Um, so, baby this is for you, and oh no, um, literally I still get this, but I only have 2 weeks of this predicament left. Uh, and this is called Wake Up Alone."

Wake Up Alone

"First song I ever wrong about Blake, yeah, I didn't even know what it was about, and I still don't! It's a work in progress, yeah. Well, listen, I don't get let out much, you know what I mean?"

Some Unholy War

*"If your tit was out! Ugh!"*

Love is a Losing Game

Hey Little Rich Girl

"Listen! If one of my ribs pops out, please, if you catch it, I will uh, I will reward you highly if you just please return it after the show. I'm serious. Was that girl?! My girl!"

Message to you Rudy

"I didn't see none of you movin', that's fine, but I feel bad for the people who have to have sex with you. Come on, now. Come on now. Yes, the Specials did not get back together, no they didn't this year, no. This is tri-, This is a struggle we all have to come past. Yes, this is closest we're gonna get, alright? Be with us, man, be with us. No, yes. Terry Hall used to live next door to me, and I sang somethin' with Jerry Dammers last night. This is it! This is the closest I'll get. Please make some noise for The Specials! That's right! There it is! I feel like Bill Cosby, I been watchin' too much Cosby show. *I just got series 6 off of (not sure what she says here).* The one where Denise comes back and she's got a baby on the way. *(Not sure what the single word she says afterwards is)* This is a song called You're Wondering Now."

You're Wondering Now

"How you feelin', Glastonbury? Alright, I can't hear you, alright. How you FEELING, GLASTONBURY? One more time, and I never ever give third chances...how you feeling, Glastonbury? Uuhh, how would you like to meet my band? And again, and this time I'm only gonna say it twice, alright? *Don't bump me off, yeah, please don't bump me off*(I think) HOW do you like to meet MY band?! Alright. They're really nice anyway, but fuck it. To my far, far, right, fresh fresh from a haircut, not a bar fight, it's Frank! ::Frank Solo:: Ladies and gentlemen, Frank! Alright, it's not a drag competition, by the way. On Soprano Sax...is it a Soprano? Probably not. Uhh, that's right, I'm impatient. Jim! ::Jim Solo:: Alright, quick we need to stretch it out, yeah, stretch it out. Alright, my boy, Barney, Mr. Booty, or um, alright, okay, on his birth certificate, changed from, Mr. Henry Collins! ::Henry Solo:: Henry Collins, ladies and gentlemen! Otherwise known as, uhh, *blitzy barney*, whatever, depends on if it's the weekend, weekday, whatever. Alright! Comin' round! Comin' round! On guitar, it's Howie. ::Howie Solo:: Howie. On drums! Bring it up! Church fearing man, and you BEST fear him, Troy Miller. ::Troy Solo:: Troy Miller! On the Bass, legendary, first man to put his suit on every night...he is, innit? First man to put his suit on every night? And he knows he looks good! Please! Dale Davis. ::Dale Solo:: Dale Davis. He's my second favorite man to travel with! It goes number one Blake, number two Dale, and sorry Dad, you annoy me, and I annoy you, we get on each other's nerves! *But anyway, but anyway*...On keys! *(Can't clearly hear first word)*, if I beg you please, on my knees, it's Sam Beste. Give it up for Sam! ::Sam Solo::*But boys, alright,* bring it down, bring it down, bring it down...on two, three, four! You! *Your alright, baby*... Go on, baby...and again, and again, and again, *come around, come around*...Ladies and gentlemen, Sam Beste! Alright, I met him when I was 16-years-old, yeah? 16-years-old! To my far left, please welcome Ade! ::Ade Solo::Ade! *(Not sure what she says in Ade's direction here)* Ade, ladies and gentlemen! To the half of you who don't have dicks, last but not least, Zalon, *Z-A-L-O-N-O-N-L-I-N-E.com*. ::Zalon Solo::That's right. Z-A-L-O-N-O-N-L-I-N-E-dot-C-O-M, ladies, gentlemen, our men! Make some noise for our boys!"

You Know I'm No Good

"Don't tell my husband, don't TELL my husband, ya'll! There's wax over on the tracks, that's why. I'll walk behind, I'll walk behind, I'll walk behind, I'll walk behind...okay..."

Me and Mr. Jones

"Alright, run it, run it, run it! Chord, chord, chord! Chord, Rehab, chord. Playing chord. ::begins singing rehab out of time sequence:: *(Can't particularly understand what she's saying at the beginning, after she stops singing)* Let's do a four count, *sure*, lets do a four count!"

Rehab

anything I couldn't quite make out, but made a guess at, is marked in between two asterisks (*) and my commentary is in parenteses. Anyting inside ::this:: is supposed to be an action. I figured it'd be easier to follow the words to the video if you could also follow it with some of the actions ;) The bold is songs being played.

I speak US English, and she seems a little tipsy here, so some of it was a bit hard to make out. I hope it didn't butcher it! :)

Edit: Looks like I took too long :P ;)

#11 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:45 AM

Edit: Looks like I took too long :P ;)

But thank you for taking the time to do it :)

Posted Image

#12 Ace of Hearts

Ace of Hearts

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:53 AM

No worries - thanks to LRock too - Maybe if we combine it we sould get it right! :D

#13 LRock10288

LRock10288

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:29 AM

No worries - thanks to LRock too - Maybe if we combine it we sould get it right! :D

haha, I was reading yours, and thinking the EXACT same thing! :P

#14 Ace of Hearts

Ace of Hearts

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:14 AM

heh - i've got a pretty good ear for Geezers, but when she is pissed and not talking properly into the microphone, it makes out job hard!

#15 Mint

Mint

This me

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:55 PM

What does she say about Camden Town at 23.12?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users