37 replies to this topic

#1 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

I don't know if there's already a thread about it & if so, then i'm sorry! But i wanted to make a list containing Amy's favourite food and drinks.

This idea just got into my head, i didn't really think about it and that's why i probably won't remember everything i know in that short time, but what i've read is:

Banana liqueur ( i read that on "the Sun")
Chicken Soup ( i read that somewhere in Amy, My Daughter)
KFC ( "Saving Amy" & "Amy, My Daughter)

Ok, we don't have to name the sources but it would be cool if you guys knew them. ;)

Oh and i heard that she also liked Crayfish Salad. At least she ate it during an interview.
  • alkaway likes this
Amy flies in paradise

#2 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

Cool thread.

* Amy liked earl grey tea and drank latte from time to time.

* Her favourite cocktail was Rickstasy. That is three parts (black?) vodka, one part Southern Comfort, one part banana liqueur, and one part Baileys. She used to drink red wine (rioja) and cherry lukozade.

* I don't think she ate chocolate coz she had diary intolerance. But she liked boiled sweets, jellies, Mr Freeze etc. She used to have a drawer full of sweets :)

* Once I saw her eating an apple but only once (those pix with polka dot black dress).

* Her favourite platter at Hawley Arms was "Southern fried chicken / Meat Balls / Wings of Fire & Chips".

* She liked cooking, sharing with friends and eating fried eggs, meatballs, chicken soup...

* One of Amy's fav was Carribean Stew Chicken a well - here is Zalon quote:
"I WILL NEVER FORGET bringing Caribbean food – Jerk Chicken Rice and Peas as I always wanted to make sure you had eaten…I did this for years…then one day I asked you what your favourite meal was and you said Carribean Stew Chicken and I said “Why did you never tell me, I could have bought it for you”…you said “You didn’t want to dissappoint me.” This was you, you always put others first…that’s what i loved about you."

She used to go with Mitch to London restaurants serving Jewish food - more details are in AMD (names of restaurants and platters).

* I suppose she ate pizzas as they were included in her tour rider (HQ fresh ones, lol) and I saw some empty pizza boxes in the pix of her flat many times.

OK, maybe someone will add more?

And just one additional note. How I wish Amy could have eaten better and healthier and drunk more water/juices... She was dehydrated many times and ate too much junk food. It must have afected her wellbeing. It did in fact plus anorexia/boulimia thing.

Edited by ancre, 03 November 2012 - 06:18 PM.

• Love is a losing game, alkaway and JadedHearts like this
"I trust my instincts, and that’s what has got me where I am, y’know?" (Amy)

#3 Mint

Mint

This me

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

She loved Pomegranate Juice apparently, particularly Rubicon`s despite having issues with the straw design. She is also being a healthy girl and eating an apple here.

• alkaway likes this

#4 Yuni13eunice

Yuni13eunice

Yuni,Yuni,Yuni&Yuni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:47 AM

All I know she really was into the caribbean foods, has sweet tooth, and from what I can see she likes to eat healthy food.
  • alkaway likes this

#5 oscar_lars

oscar_lars

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:00 PM

Fish and Chips

http://www.youtube.c...?v=WOMZgmcthD0

#6 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:15 PM

cherry lucozade (http://twitter.com/a...atus/3802222707)

The British performer requires wine, beer, and liquor in her dressing room, according to her May 2006 tour rider. The document notes in an asterisked section that the provision of a large bottle of vodka and a chilled bottle of Champagne "are a must."

And when it comes to beer, promoters better not come bearing Stella Artois or Carling. After a show, the Winehouse party demands that three "good quality" pizzas be delivered to its tour bus.

Along with the packs of Haribo sweets, chicken drumsticks, chocolate bars, chips and dips, she also requested fresh fruit – though that might have been for slices of lemon to pop in the vodka.

On the “essential” list handed to the O2 Arena were one large bottle of vodka, two bottles of Jack Daniels and two more bottles of Veuve Cliquot, not to mention two bottles of red Rioja wine and 48 of Heineken beer.

alsoooo.....amy loved caribbean food as noted..yams, dumplings, jerk chicken rice n peas..

"if it's west indian, then I'll eat it," - amy
  • Love is a losing game likes this

"sometimes I go about in pity for myself,
and all the while a great wind is bearing me across the sky...
"

I wanna keep you here laying next to me
sharin our love between the sheets

起死回生

#7 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

KFC I think is not good at all,but anyway ;)
She was a big fan of fish and chips,she said in one video by a paparazzi,that there is a shop with the best fish and chips in Camden ;)

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:46 PM

KFC I think is not good at all,but anyway ;)

If I don't mind waiting 20 minutes for the employees to walk as slow as possible, I'll go get some mashed potatoes that I get a craving for once in a while... that's it though ;)

#9 LRock10288

LRock10288

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:23 AM

If I don't mind waiting 20 minutes for the employees to walk as slow as possible, I'll go get some mashed potatoes that I get a craving for once in a while... that's it though ;)

Their mashed potatoes and their seasoned potato wedges are a BIG weakness of mine. I certainly do not mind the inevitable wait on occasion for some of that ;)

#10 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:55 AM

Mashed potatoes? Did anyone say mashed potatoes? Man, why isn't there a KFC around here anywhere? I'd probably spend all my money trying to get there as I live in the forgotten part of the Netherlands. I wouldn't allow myself to spend quite a sum of money riding a bus to get some mashed potatoes.. unfortunately.

I seem to be the only one in my country that absolutely adores fish and chips. I always get odd looks when I ask for that, and usually they don't serve it around here anyway haha! So saddening. And I don't even like to eat fish without my chips.. I am totally strange.

I also heard they eat a lot of sprouts in Britain. Is this true? I loved sprouts ever since I started eating them as a kid. Whenever my parents took me to a restaurant, I used to be the only kid going wild for sprouts. Then my mom would spoil the dish by adding 'you may need to have some applesauce'. I'd cry.. unlike the other kids. They all loved applesauce and I hated it. Oh, I still hate it haha!

Amy had a great taste.. apart from the banana liqueur.. what the heck is all that about? :grumpy:

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Posted Image

Amy and her chicken

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#11 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:21 AM

Vitamin water...

#12 atlgafan4life

atlgafan4life

I'm not a one trick pony

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:10 AM

She loved hot sauce.I love this thread. Fried chicken,mashed potatoes,hot sauce,hot wings, barbecue. a Jewish soul singer who was fueled by soul food. around 1:06 she talks about a hot sauce shop in Austin.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bigger,Bigger,Bigger

#13 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:56 AM

And this is Uno's finding from the other thread where I was asking what was Amy's favourite tea:

In this video she is buying PG Tips Tea @ about 1:36

Here's an article that also talks about her drinking Yorkshire Tea
http://www.thegrocer.co.uk/fmcg/amy-...199437.article

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

And here's Amy visiting her local butcher - be aware, it really is a vegetarian nightmare :P

He's the luckiest butcher in the world, isn't he?

Edited by ancre, 20 November 2012 - 11:03 AM.

• JadedHearts likes this

#14 masterac

masterac

Affected . . .

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

KFC's biscuits are pretty good, as their taters as you have pointed out, but in general, I think Popeyes is a lot better than KFC :)
“If you don't throw yourself into something, you'll never know what you could have had.” - Amy Winehouse

#15 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:06 PM

has anyone mentioned haribos yet?
  • Love is a losing game and JadedHearts like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users