#16 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

coz she had diary intolerance.

I just learned it. But it surprises me a little because she drank a lot of milkshakes and I often saw her buy milk (I know she drank her coffee with). It was perhaps special milk, I know that it exists. Or maybe she just didn't like that. When I want people to stop with the questions and the teachings of health, I say this too, but in fact, I just don't like dairy products. ^^

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#17 LRock10288

LRock10288

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

I just learned it. But it surprises me a little because she drank a lot of milkshakes and I often saw her buy milk (I know she drank her coffee with). It was perhaps special milk, I know that it exists. Or maybe she just didn't like that. When I want people to stop with the questions and the teachings of health, I say this too, but in fact, I just don't like dairy products. ^^

It also depends on the type and severity of the intolerance. My best friend is lactose intolerant, but she's usually fine with milk or ice cream, she just can't handle certain cheeses. She could drink milkshakes all night, but if she has a dish that uses a melted cheese, cheese spreads, or bleu cheese...she has to take medicine to avoid being sick.

#18 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

When I want people to stop with the questions and the teachings of health, I say this too, but in fact, I just don't like dairy products. ^^

teachings of health? what do you mean? I always thought dairy was bad.... I mean anything in high consumption is bad, but milk is so unnecessary.... I use almond "milk" cause I do like my cereal!

#19 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

It also depends on the type and severity of the intolerance. My best friend is lactose intolerant, but she's usually fine with milk or ice cream, she just can't handle certain cheeses. She could drink milkshakes all night, but if she has a dish that uses a melted cheese, cheese spreads, or bleu cheese...she has to take medicine to avoid being sick.

Thank you for the information. I didn't know. Maybe it was Amy's case.

teachings of health? what do you mean? I always thought dairy was bad.... I mean anything in high consumption is bad, but milk is so unnecessary.... I use almond "milk" cause I do like my cereal!

This is a French expression, but not in English as I can see.^^ Being told what to do and not do. This is what it means. This is what my mother did when I wasn't drinking my milk because she said it would be bad for my bones. I stopped drinking milk at 9 years old and I'm in perfect health. I hate milk. erk...

Posted Image

#20 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

This is a French expression, but not in English as I can see.^^ Being told what to do and not do. This is what it means. This is what my mother did when I wasn't drinking my milk because she said it would be bad for my bones. I stopped drinking milk at 9 years old and I'm in perfect health. I hate milk. erk...

ah that's such a myth... i've read studies showing people who drink a lot of milk have a higher rate of osteoporosis... who would have thought? there are so many other ways to get your calcium... I would say you're better off without the milk... it is kind of icky, especially if you don't drink it for a while, it's bitter... and doesn't have any real health benefits unless you're a baby.... and the hormones in it really seem to affect my skin.... and I feel bad for the cows... haha, see, so many reasons NOT to drink it.
anyway, little tangent there ;)

#21 Jade Logic

Jade Logic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

I too have a friend with a pretty severe lactose intolerance. If she wants ice cream...sometimes she has a really bad craving...she takes some medicine before she eats it. Even then she only eats a little. Me? I'm not a lover of milk....
:heart: Jade Logic :heart:

#22 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

As for drinks likes I'm pretty sure Amy mentioned once sambuca (aniseed italian liqueur).

And here's somethin' on Back to Black cocktail - another Amy's fav - or isn't it just another name for rickstasy drink? :

http://www.amywineho...php/t-6107.html

Edited by ancre, 01 December 2012 - 11:02 AM.

"I trust my instincts, and that’s what has got me where I am, y’know?" (Amy)

#23 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

I just read a review today about when Amy did the Popscene show in SanFrancisco. Someone in the audience had brought and given her a few boxes of Cracker Jacks because he had read somewhere that she liked them.
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#24 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

Orange juice? Or rather pineapple?

Posted Image
  • JadedHearts likes this

#25 atlgafan4life

atlgafan4life

I'm not a one trick pony

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:55 PM

I miss her so. You can tell Amy really likes this interviewer. She actually ask interesting and intelligent questions. Too bad she didn't get to do longer chats with Amy. Wrap it up:)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bigger,Bigger,Bigger

#26 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:00 AM

Orange juice? Or rather pineapple?

http://25.media.tumb...obu2ao1_500.jpg

It's Granini juice. Just seen it in my shop :P
  • Love is a losing game likes this

#27 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:23 PM

That's funny. The topic is supposed to be the favorite foods and drinks of Amy and we review everything she ate haha! This is not a criticism, by the way, but I read the posts and it made ​​me laugh. It's amazing what we can learn about a person with some images.

Posted Image

#28 Luie_fly

Luie_fly

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:09 AM

I've seen a lot of photos of Amy in Mcdonald's restaurants or walking around with their bags and even the video of her going through the drive-thru.

#29 Iron Raven

Iron Raven

'Cause I've forgotten all of young love's joy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:54 AM

Anyone know her favorite soft drink? :-S

Posted Image

Posted Image

#30 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

I know she loved Vitamin Well/Vitamin Drink!
And strange no one mentioned Tapas for food!
Last time in London I ate at a restaurant called Jamon Jamon, appearently she was a regular.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users