#1 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

Not suprised by this:

Blake Fielder-Civil is to talk about his relationship with the late Amy Winehouse on a future episode of ITV's daytime chat show The Jeremy Kyle Show.

According to a report in The Mirror, Kyle will "grill Blake on his troubled drug-fuelled relationship with Amy, which left them both hooked on Class A drugs".

The presenter – notorious for his confrontational onscreen persona – was diagnosed with testicular cancer at the end of last year. He returns to the screens following surgery and chemotherapy. A source reportedly told the newspaper: "This is a great first show for Jeremy to get his teeth stuck into and forget about his own troubles." The episode is due to be screened later this year.

Meanwhile, Amy Winehouse's father Mitch recently travelled to New York to announce the first gala of the American arm of the Amy Winehouse Foundation, reports Rolling Stone.

Due to take place on March 21, the gala will feature performances from Tony Bennett – who donated $220,000 in seed money to the Foundation – Wyclef Jean and Jennifer Hudson.

Last year, Fielder-Civil was rushed to hospital with multiple organ failure following a heavy drinking session with a friend.
Read more at http://www.nme.com/n...I5tk8J1majGF.99

http://www.nme.com/n...winehouse/68569

http://www.mirror.co...despite-1588456
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#2 Gracex

Gracex

Got me addicted, does more than any dick did

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationN Ireland

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

I will be interested to hear what he says and also how he is doing. But the sight of him will infuriate me I'm sure. Following in his mums footsteps

#3 TBR

TBR

I still wonder 'bout the things you do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

Ugh. Out of all the platforms he could have chosen to talk about Amy, he chooses Jezza?! He could have a bit more respect for his ex-wife and, if he's going to sell his story (which is essentially what he's doing), do so in a less trashy and manipulated way.

#4 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

Grosss something to talk about I guess.

jennifer hudson for the US gala? that's good..

#5 ILoveAmyWinehouse

ILoveAmyWinehouse

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

I would love to see this, I never heard of this show though so it must be a UK broadcast. When it comes to Amy, I hate living in the US! :-/

How's the news on Blake there? Is he still hooked on drugs? I heard about his coma weeks ago and glad he doing doing fine for the sake of his kids. But I still have a bitterness towards him because of Amy.

#6 TBR

TBR

I still wonder 'bout the things you do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

So just found out one of my friends was at the taping of this in Manchester today haha, I'll try and get some details.

#7 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:25 PM

Don't know whether this link will work but someone has posted a photo on twitter:

http://t.co/bDv3ZaH7
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#8 LRock10288

LRock10288

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

Grosss something to talk about I guess.

jennifer hudson for the US gala? that's good..

I like the choices for the US gala; she and Wyclef. I'm glad they went with something soulful and appropriate :)

#9 Yuni13eunice

Yuni13eunice

Yuni,Yuni,Yuni&Yuni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:00 AM

I would love to see this, I never heard of this show though so it must be a UK broadcast. When it comes to Amy, I hate living in the US! :-/

How's the news on Blake there? Is he still hooked on drugs? I heard about his coma weeks ago and glad he doing doing fine for the sake of his kids. But I still have a bitterness towards him because of Amy.

Apparently he is still drinking...

#10 ILoveAmyWinehouse

ILoveAmyWinehouse

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:36 AM

Apparently he is still drinking...

Thanks for letting me know!

On a good note, I was browsing my TV and surprised to see Jeremy Kyle broadcasts in the USA. I hope the episode with Blake shows here.

#11 LRock10288

LRock10288

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:06 AM

Don't know whether this link will work but someone has posted a photo on twitter:

http://t.co/bDv3ZaH7

Damn he's really starting to look old. I mean, that'll happen with the lifestyle he lived...but holy hell. He looks AT LEAST 10 years older than he actually is, I don't think I noticed that before right now.

#12 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:25 PM

Damn he's really starting to look old. I mean, that'll happen with the lifestyle he lived...but holy hell. He looks AT LEAST 10 years older than he actually is, I don't think I noticed that before right now.

yeah i thought the same thing. I can't imagine how old Amy would have looked a few years down the line. That kind of lifestyle really takes it toll on ya...

#13 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:11 AM

Sad, He looks very very thin, not beefy and healthy like he did when he first got back with Amy.
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

#14 AmysAngel92

AmysAngel92

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:23 AM

So angry about this news, Jeremy-fuckin-kyle ? he's goin on a piece of shit like Jez to talk about Amy ?

a mess.

#15 zAMYz

zAMYz

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:25 AM

when that show with Blake will be out ?
And I kinda agree with AmysAngel92

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users