#1 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,468 posts
  • LocationπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Ukraine πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:03 PM

Hi!

I've got a couple of problem reports from other members, so I would like to solve it.

Who are you experiencing any problems with connectivity to the forum? Maybe somebody of your friends are experiencing them? Please, tell about that. When had you noticed the loss of the connectivity? When it had been restored (if it had)? How your internet service provider is called?

Thank you!

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Yes, there is a persisten problem for users of Time Warner and AT&T. I'm contacting the tech support team of the web-hosting provider.

#2 dykehaze

dykehaze

What the fuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:59 PM

HI Vladimir, still have issue, can only connect thru web proxy. Have not called ATT yet.

#3 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

Please, try to connect to http://galaxywebsolutions.com/ip without a proxy and send me the IP-address via PM. If you can't connect to this server without a proxy, please connect to http://www.whatismyip.com/ (without a proxy too).

Thank you!

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Please, check the connectivity again, it should be okay now.

#4 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:22 PM

Looks like everything's working again - I couldn't connect for the last couple of days, but all's fine now. Thank you for sorting out the issue, you're a star [MENTION=3171]v_melnik[/MENTION]!

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#5 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

Thank you, guys, for letting me know about this issue!

If there will is any another problem and you can't connect the forum, please, just let me know, my address is keeper@amylighthouse.org.

#6 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

hi! i thought it was just me! I've not really been able to get on since Thursday. Been bad today but seems ok now!
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:59 PM

Hope whatever you did fixes it for everyone... would suck to have some lost members... I've been lost since Tuesday night ;)

#8 dykehaze

dykehaze

What the fuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:38 PM

Up & Running! Much thanks Vladimir! What was the problem?

#9 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

It was a minor glitch of a web-hosting provider. Several networks was accidentally banned by firewall rules, but they has excluded erroneous conditions pretty quickly, thanks to them! :-)

#10 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

Hello,
I had problem 3 days ago,I couldn't get to the site,but now is back in normal,after I contacted you ^^

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#11 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:42 AM

Well, I hope this short algorithm will help us to solve any problem in the next time: http://www.amywineho...enter-the-forum :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users