• Please log in to reply
242 replies to this topic

#211 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:52 PM

Yes, a lot of people would agree with you in that point, but, as you know, the more respectful you are - the more other people are respectful to you. Please, adhere to this principle.

Thanks.

Thank you for your reply. Still I don't think I have been disrespectful to any poster here. My mother raised me right and I don't do that kind of stuff. In fact, I think I'm scapegoat! I wasn't making any personal attacks to anybody directly, if I did, I was trying to illustrate my views in which I supported with valid points, since I don't know you enough to comment your personality or your life, except from what I read from your(I mean the other posters) own posts in this thread. If anybody is doing the personal attacks, you might forget someone who called me ridiculous for no reason, and another one who uses Adam Sandler (why on earth would you think Adam Sandler is good enough to say things on your behalf, badfish? If it's me, I would freaking use Bette Davis or Oscar Wilde) to covertly call me a psycho for no reason! It's not fairrrrrr.
You're like the kindergarten teacher who punished the wrong kid while the real culprits giggled on the side.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

^I don't believe in any "greatest" lists any magazine makes. They're usually just a popularity test anyway.

I agree. Hell. I don't even believe in Grammy anymore when they gave her SIX.....don't even get me started on this I might explode.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

[MENTION=3171]v_melnik[/MENTION]. I feel hurt. I have been the only person here who wouldn't stop apologising from the beginning to the end while I singlehandedly butchered illogic while being "insulted" by people who think they are smart enough to insult me but in fact the only persons they can embarrass are themselves. I think you misunderstood me and think I'm a bad person who don't respect people. NO, I just don't respect stupidity. I feel misunderstood but I won't demand your apology, v_melnik. I will just cry myself to sleep tonight thinking "is this the world I'm living in? I wish I'm dead so I could see Amy and tell her how much I understood being misunderstood like you."

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

BTW I'm actually used to being the only person to speak unpopular opinions. 12 Angry Men anybody? I've been Juror no.8 since 1954.
I observe, I don't chase

"I hate nice idiots." Amy, I hear you. But I hate rude idiots even more.

That's me when I sing a song:

#212 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:53 PM

Are you fucking kidding me? So you're hurt now? Isn't that being weak spirited over a psycho ref? Get over yourself. How can one take an apology as genuine when it's surrounded by bullshit?

So indirect attacks are okay? You said yourself you were attacking people.
Calling people STUPID is an attack... you COULD have said, just a fucking suggestion, that you disagree with someone instead of calling their view pointless.

#213 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:55 PM

Are you fucking kidding me? So you're hurt now? Isn't that being weak spirited over a psycho ref? Get over yourself. How can one take an apology as genuine when it's surrounded by bullshit?

Dear allisost. Maybe I should put a *Rimshot* so you know when to clap when you read a joke.
Also, please elaborate why my comments are bullshit in your opinions. Like, with evidence, ever heard of the word? *Rimshot*
I observe, I don't chase

#214 TBR

TBR

I still wonder 'bout the things you do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:00 PM

I don't know if it's the language barrier or you just really do lack self-awareness but the majority of your posts in this thread are both ridiculously disrespectful and just offensively arrogant. Have you ever thought that, rather than every other poster being "stupid" and "illogical" that, yanno, maybe it's you? Something to think about...

EDIT: and since you're still going on about it, I said what you were posting was ridiculous, not you as a person, and you've not said anything to change my mind.

#215 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:00 PM

I get that you aren't being real, that is why I called bullshit... and it's completely disrespectful to the admin here to be insincere.

#216 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:02 PM

I was. But not attacking them for being ugly, just attacking them for being pointless. You see the differences? Why is it ok that badfish and I don't remember who, oh yeah, TBR attacked me directly and personally, using terms "ridiculous", "psycho" are ok, but me attacking some people (I always say some people. Not like "idiots like who who who") INDIRECTLY for their illogic WRONG? Explain. That is if you can. Why do you sound so angry. Chill. I didn't go ballistic when people called me psycho and I don't remember that I called you any names.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

I get that you aren't being real, that is why I called bullshit... and it's completely disrespectful to the admin here to be insincere.

There is a name for this type of bullshit, you know? Sarcasm. Google translate it to a language that you are able to comprehend. It's an advice, not an insult! As my first language isn't English. So no offense.
I observe, I don't chase

#217 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

Posted Image

"sometimes I go about in pity for myself,
and all the while a great wind is bearing me across the sky...
"

I wanna keep you here laying next to me
sharin our love between the sheets

起死回生

#218 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:21 PM

I don't know if it's the language barrier or you just really do lack self-awareness but the majority of your posts in this thread are both ridiculously disrespectful and just offensively arrogant. Have you ever thought that, rather than every other poster being "stupid" and "illogical" that, yanno, maybe it's you? Something to think about...

Language barrier maybe. But not intelligence barrier. I did say that you(or anybody) can call me self-righteousness, but for me it's a matter of conscience that I voice out opinions when unfair things happened, I may upset people because they don't like what they see, that's why I always do apologise. And my apologise is sincere, despite my weakness in being so damn good at sarcasm. I did not aim at one single person for their "opinions" but for the illogical and sorry, partially idiotic thinking in their opinions. Why did you call me "stupid" and "illogical" JUST WHY? I don't mind but do you have like, any evidence to prove your conclusion instead of just saying it irresponsibly? I can call you names if I want to. But I won't do that because it's uncalled for.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

http://img.pandawhal...ks-gif-bASE.gif

That's a better one. I rolled my eyes like Christina when I see your gif. I actually liked them all and I'm saving the gif, thanks. Do post more, no sarcasm.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

EDIT: and since you're still going on about it, I said what you were posting was ridiculous, not you as a person, and you've not said anything to change my mind.

Dear TBR. I think I said it earlier that I don't come here to change people's minds or to win. I do not have that in my intentions. My intentions were hoping those who said pointless things in my opinions would think twice about what they say before really saying it, as I'm very maternal and I like to see positive improvement in people's intelligence! I never ask you to change your mind like I never ask you to change your underwear. So don't say that I am. You said that my post were ridiculous, like how? Maybe I came off as arrogant to you, so you think that equals to not having a point in anything that I said. You see. You're doing the exact same thing again. Beyonce, hate her = Rubbish cover. Wrougs, ridiculously arrogant = Rubbish comments. Young people these days!

Edited by wrougs, 23 May 2013 - 10:12 PM.
ewww typo my bad. sorry.

I observe, I don't chase

#219 TBR

TBR

I still wonder 'bout the things you do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

...The "stupid" and "illogical" quotes came from you, originally aimed towards other members. And I will repeat, we're not posting because of your opinion, we're getting annoyed because of how you express them. I tried telling you this politely in my first two posts but just got it thrown back in my face.

And there's a five year age difference between us, hardly young/old. ;)

Anyway, I give up and I'm off to bed. I'll leave it to the mods to deal with.

#220 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:04 PM

Some of you here are taking things wayyyy too personally and think it's a wrestle between me and you. N.O.! Not at all! You're not good enough to fight me, and I don't come here for a fight. Chill man, learn to accept that people might not agree with the illogical things you said, AND they proved WHY, and it's their opinons, and you should respect them for this because they DO have a point instead of just saying it irresponsibly. If you cannot take this, how could you handle the dynamic of the real world? It's tough love from me, kids.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

...The "stupid" and "illogical" quotes came from you, originally aimed towards other members. And I will repeat, we're not posting because of your opinion, we're getting annoyed because of how you express them. I tried telling you this politely in my first two posts but just got it thrown back in my face.

Ever heard of old soul, the one that Amy has? :)
I don't remember targeting specifically ONE member here and told that person that he or she is stupid and illogical. I said their points (or lack thereof) were stupid and illogical. But you did say I was ridiculous, arrogant, offensive and whatnot. You edit later that you said my points were ridiculous, arrogant, offensive and whatnot but failed to explain why. Yeah better go to bed. This is too much for you. If you think the mods should block me because I did not call people names and was actually a victim of name-calling. Then I feel sad. For you mostly.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

2pac: Me against The World
"They punish the people that's asking questions
And those that possess, steal from the ones without possessions
The message I stress: to make it stop study your lessons
Don't settle for less - even the genius asks his questions
Be grateful for blessings
Don't ever change, keep your essence
The power is in the people and politics we address
Always do your best, don't let the pressure make you panic"

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Anyway [MENTION=3088]badfish[/MENTION], do you have any more gif to post? I actually liked them very much! Very amusing and accurately expressed my sentiment over all this talk. Except the Simpsons one. Too pussy and chicken for my liking.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

"I tried telling you this politely in my first two posts but just got it thrown back in my face." I like this line a lot, thank you for your advice and this line. If you think this is all I can throw in your face, you'd be surprised at what I can actually put you in. But I don't do that anymore, it hurts me to see other people suffering from depression because of my comments and I feel bad for saying my logic on things so flawlessly and brilliantly that people suffered.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

I sincerely hoped that you improved, as a sane human being. Why am I disrespectful to the admin here? I love them all sincerely. I respect them a lot and am thankful every day that they are willing to spend their time, a lot of time, to work for this forum unpaid. I have been respecting them since 2008. You can call me anything you want to. I don't really care. But I was not, and will never be disrespectful to the admins here. That's a big accusation and actually quite a dirty trick to call somebody you don't like this when the person is not, at all, by any means. Don't demonise people like this. It's unfair and sinister. That was what happened to a lot of misunderstood people who were prosecuted because of this sort of wrongful accusation. Don't do this. It actually, sincerely breaks my heart to see this line, not because you said this, but why you said this. No *rimshot* because this is not a joke. I'm serious.

Edited by wrougs, 23 May 2013 - 11:08 PM.
typo again!fml

I observe, I don't chase

#221 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:15 PM

You have 77 posts in 5 years.

#222 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:31 PM

Calling people STUPID is an attack... you COULD have said, just a fucking suggestion, that you disagree with someone instead of calling their view pointless.

I decided to respond your posts one by one and line by line, because I love to do it. Your "anger", sorry if you're not in fact angry, but this is the feeling that I get when I read your posts carefully, is really unnecessary. Because I value people's opinions, so I won't just bash you for having opinions, but I will speak out if your opinions are sort of filled with loopholes. I didn't use the f word to you like you did to me even though I'm an expert of swearing. I think I listed out clearly, and calmly the reasons that I found some people's opinions pointless. For example definitely you can say I hate people who can't speak English well as their first language isn't English because you don't understand what the hell they are saying. This is your opinion and I won't challenge you. But if you say, "I hate Asians, Asians should never ever have entered the western world, end of." and don't explain why, then I'd challenge you and ask you why because I don't think you have a solid point to say this and basically is pointless. This is just an example, not to bring race to this. And thank you for having another suggestion as for what I should say and what I shouldn't say. You should write a book on this and teach young kids not to ever say anything when they notice something is wrong.
I observe, I don't chase

#223 Jade Logic

Jade Logic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:31 PM

more than you, apparently. I don't even have one but still, I have more testicles than you ever have.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Why do you have to close it? Because it makes you look ugly? I don't come here to win. I win all the time, I'm trying to lose just for one time but can't. Grrrrrr. Frustrated.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

And one question for Jade Logic, why did you decide to call yourself Logic? Sorry if it sounds odd. I'm intrigued by your name. Is that a reminder of what you don't have? Like I said I'm interested, do not get it twisted and think I'm insulting you, because if I want to, you might never want to visit this forum ever again.

^^^^ I consider THAT a personal attack...."because if I want to, you might never want to visit this forum ever again." Why such hostility? It really doesn't seem to me that you came here to have a discussion. It seems you came here to purposely create some kind of distention. Maybe you get off on that. Who really cares. 77 posts since 2008....go back under the rock you crawled out from.
:heart: Jade Logic :heart:

#224 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:35 PM

77 posts since 2008....go back under the rock you crawled out from.

haha I just said that

#225 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:35 PM

You have 77 posts in 5 years.

So? I said it earlier that I only make supposedly "hostile" comments when I see shit. I don't always see shit here. Are you trying to prove that just because you have more posts, you make a bigger point? That is another pointless post you just demonstrated. And you have to be a better reader so you won't keep making "points" that I already put to rest earlier. All my threads are filled with admiration for Amy. I don't always act "hostile" and "offensive". Only when I see shit, I repeat.
I observe, I don't chase

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users