39 replies to this topic

#1 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

Sorry if the topic already exists. I thought about this recently and I was wondering what you think of Sarah Aspin, the new partner of Blake. Personally, I think she's a nice woman. I don't think she took Blake from Amy, on the contrary she seems very comprehensive.
This woman has publicly confessed to have resigned herself of being the second one in Blake's heart. She knows that Amy was his great love, true love. She has even left Blake and Amy sleep together in the same bed, when she was already in love with Blake. What do you think? Sarah is a very comprehensive woman and it's to her credit.

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#2 TBR

TBR

I still wonder 'bout the things you do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

I've got no real opinion of her to be honest because I don't know anything about her other than the Jezza Kyle appearance and newspaper stories, which isn't really enough to form an opinion of someone. I'm sure she's lovely and I hope her and Blake do the best for their kid(s).

#3 BeehiveQueen

BeehiveQueen

Camden Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationHollywood, CA

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:09 PM

I know a bit about her that I'm not going to let on to over the forum. Nice woman...just trying to keep her private life private.

#4 LRock10288

LRock10288

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:20 PM

Don't know too much about her, but she seems nice enough. She seems level-headed, and being a recovering addict, she also seems like a strong woman who's "been there" so to speak, which may be good for Blake.

#5 AmysAngel92

AmysAngel92

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:38 AM

I know a bit about her that I'm not going to let on to over the forum.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:08 AM

I know a bit about her that I'm not going to let on to over the forum.
Posted Image

Ok normally I don't laugh with Belgrade but exceptionally, I admit I laughed seeing your message! Haha ^^

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#7 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:34 PM

That was exceptionally rude, in my opinion.

But back on topic, I hope her relationship with Blake is a hell of a lot better than Blake & Amy's. People can change if they want to, and Sarah might be an example of that.

#8 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

Can you please not use that clip of Amy at Belgrade, It bums me out to see it unexpectedly :(
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

#9 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:41 AM

I have no opinion about the lady, as I don't know her personally and I don't even know that much about her through the media.

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#10 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

for what ive seen on the media, she seems like a nice girl, with a good head on her shoulders and i think she loves blake.

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#11 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:08 PM

Does anyone know if Blake and Sarah have regained custody of their children?
  • inwinoveritas and Love is a losing game like this

#12 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:09 PM

Sarah-Aspin-Blake-Fielder-civil-girlfrie

• Love is a losing game likes this

#13 OinkaOinka

OinkaOinka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:17 PM

Sarah-Aspin-Blake-Fielder-civil-girlfrie

I feel sorry for their kids tbh, last time I heard even Sarah was on smth while pregnant so they were borned addicted and are in foster care or smth. Didnt know about her struggles much before, its very hard to be on the straight and narrow when you have a troubled childhood and family growing up and you havent seen much of the right examples. Would be nice to have an update on them, hope they have gotten clean/better since then and the kids are in loving care as well if not with their real parents even. Best wishes for them all :wub:

And btw, no offence but I dont understand man sometimes.. in that untold story interview Blake is like "I'm a good looking guy, I go to the gym, what am I doing wasting my time with her (Amy)?" I was just like wtf dude, she gave you probably the most memorable moments/years of your life and then you go like that.. *inserts Amy gif from above* xD

#14 Love is a losing game

Love is a losing game

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:14 PM

I know a bit about her that I'm not going to let on to over the forum. Nice woman...just trying to keep her private life private.

@BeehiveQueen what's the point of saying you know and don't want to share? Either don't say anything or just say 'I think she's a nice woman'.

Can't find any updates on that@Chris, the latest news was from Geogette's book that the kids were born addicted and in care cos Sarah and Blake relapsed. I can only assume if she got clean there's a possibility she regained custody.

I felt so sorry for her when I watched the JK show, she had massive issues and extremely tough life, seemed understanding and supportive towards Blake and Amy when she was alive, and their love even. For a moment I thought they could make it - the relationship could last for the kids sake and there was a kinda love, more from her than him obv, not so sure about that anymore sorry. Then all the media crap made me change my mind yeah, but I gotta say, they, both her and Blake, got back into heroin and you know my opinion on that, it's the addiction talking not the person anymore. A woman alone with 2 kids (not at the time of the tabloids crap you might be referring to), with a man who would be in love with someone else who she could never compete against, on the top of that the addiction again and the money she surely needed. Put yourself in her shoes for a moment. I'm not defending her at all but there are far more worse people (who were much more close to Amy than her) that exploited Amy's name.

I feel sorry for all this shit, wish the kids and them both are healthy. x
  • GoddessAmy likes this

#15 OinkaOinka

OinkaOinka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:55 PM

You guys know what I just realized? (N sorry it's off topic but I'm on my phone now about to sleep n can't b bothered to find the right place to post this) I think what Amy is trying to do in the Belgrade gig is to be Zalon's backing dancer/singer. There was some article I read lately that's why she was behind Dionne too probably cuz she felt in her last years she would have rather been a backing singer than the big star in front. Just a thought that crossed my mind while watching Tears dry and Valerie..
  • Love is a losing game likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users