1324 replies to this topic

#61 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:36 AM

I remember there was a video of Amy at the electric factory in Philadelphia. The person that filmed the video was in the room next to. Amy and Blake. She tells a story about how the song set for the concert was slipped under her door by accident and Amy was really cool and wanted to hang out with her. Really cool story. You should look this person up.

- - - Updated - - -
  • Dannybkn likes this
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

#62 LRock10288

LRock10288

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

I remember there was a video of Amy at the electric factory in Philadelphia. The person that filmed the video was in the room next to. Amy and Blake. She tells a story about how the song set for the concert was slipped under her door by accident and Amy was really cool and wanted to hang out with her. Really cool story. You should look this person up.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe the videos are still up on YouTube, so they should be difficult to find!

#63 Amy Movie

Amy Movie

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:44 PM

Thanks [MENTION=524]LaPeep[/MENTION]

We found him:
[h=3]drumboi6[/h]6 years ago

Walked into my hotel room and saw her show itinerary on the floor.I picked it up and turned around and there she was. She was staying in the room next door with Blake! We ended up being guests of Amy's at Electric Factory. She asked us to slip our names under her door...45 minutes later there was a note from her with details about the gig, Next night there were 2 tickets at the gate. Unreal! I was watching "rehab" on my ipod while she was right next door!

#64 Amy Movie

Amy Movie

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:31 PM

Hey guys, we are missing some fans action in the film.

Perhaps you have come across something like this, or fans talking about Amy (before her death ideally)?

#65 BeehiveQueen

BeehiveQueen

Camden Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationHollywood, CA

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:14 AM

Ha! I'd never seen that video. That is soooo Camden. To answer your question I've seen lots of other artists and friends of Amy's talking about her but only some video from people waiting in lines to her concerts.

#66 Amy Movie

Amy Movie

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:19 PM

Thanks [MENTION=3199]BeehiveQueen[/MENTION]. We've only seen very few clips of fans waiting in lines to her gigs as well. :(

#67 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:29 PM

There are quite a few videos of fans outside her house after she died, but I can't think of many from when she was alive, apart from the clips outside gigs you've already seen. I think there are a few paparazzi videos of fans outside her house getting autographs and maybe having a short chat with her, but can't think of anything else just now. I'll have a look around though...

Here are some fans talking to her through the intercom at her flat - not sure if this is of any use:

There's this MrPaparazzi one, but it's plugging his site/channel as well:

Edited by Cecilia, 11 December 2013 - 07:49 PM.
added video

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#68 ccnncr

ccnncr

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:15 PM

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this, but it's so cute and sweet and if you're spiritual it might be significant... people talking about Amy's death, playing songs in Camden Square the day after her death and a little black butterfly lands on man's hand and doesn't budge for quite a while before fluttering away

(might be useful for the doc)

#69 DARE TO BE D

DARE TO BE D

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:51 PM

Just curious as to when the movie is coming out .. I know its 2014 and now that were so close i was wondering will be it be in the first
6 months of the year ??? do you have date yet????

#70 King Marty

King Marty

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:30 PM

Amy was one hell of a multi faceted lady, complex does not describe It, so we hope the people behind this project, and I don't mean Mitch, will do the world justice by concentrating on this part of her nature. Mitch. he should not be allowed near the production, It should be allowed It's freedom to move In whatever direction It wishes to go, please don't get me wrong, Mitch Is a great guy and I love him to bits, but a still grieving and over protective father should not be running his daughters Interests, so sorry I had to say that guys but....It needed saying.

However, I do believe what we will be presented with from May, will not disappoint, It will have It's moments and will astound, but will It show the true Amy? after all, a documentary of this magnitude should represent the true nature of It's subject and not some sugar coated bitter pill, specially coated to protect the Image of a beloved daughter.

#71 Yousaymyname

Yousaymyname

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:53 PM

I just watched I Told You I Was Trouble and was pleasantly surprised to see footage in it I hadn't seen before. I've watched everything on YouTube, but there must have been bits missing from it for copyright or whatever. There are bits that hint at footage we haven't seen, can't wait to see the documentary!!!

#72 ccnncr

ccnncr

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:15 AM

i get the impression that there was more to amy's 2011 body and soul interview... also more to the session judging by the footage of Amy and Tony sat down reviewing the track together in the official music vid

#73 KimH999

KimH999

Without music, life would be a mistake.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:50 PM

Really looking forward to this doco, as there are so many very average ones out there, cashing in on her life and death. This one appears to be well researched....
kkkk

#74 TBR

TBR

I still wonder 'bout the things you do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:27 PM

i get the impression that there was more to amy's 2011 body and soul interview... also more to the session judging by the footage of Amy and Tony sat down reviewing the track together in the official music vid

I don't know if you've seen it but there's a lot more footage in the Zen of Bennett documentary. Someone posted the parts with Amy in on YouTube from what I remember (maybe [MENTION=1679]gpozzo[/MENTION] or [MENTION=2280]Uno[/MENTION]), it's pretty sad viewing though. I reckon there is even more though considering they must have asked her a fair few questions in the sit down interview.

#75 WhoDat

WhoDat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:50 AM

I don't know if you've seen it but there's a lot more footage in the Zen of Bennett documentary. Someone posted the parts with Amy in on YouTube from what I remember (maybe @gpozzo or @Uno), it's pretty sad viewing though. I reckon there is even more though considering they must have asked her a fair few questions in the sit down interview.

I've seen that. It is quite sad. It's sad to see how insecure she was. She was apologising all the time and seemed really nervous.
"They laughed when I said I was going to become a comedian. Well, they're not laughing now." - Bob Monkhouse

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cannes, doc, documentary, film, movie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users