• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:47 AM

I'd really love to see amy singing amy amy amy live, because I've never seen it before. I have searched for a while, but have yet to find it. Thank you very much for your help!

#2 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:39 PM

It doesn't exist. I don't think she was too thrilled about the song being on Frank.

#3 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:28 PM

It doesn't exist. I don't think she was too thrilled about the song being on Frank.

I'm so sad to hear that. Thank you for your time though. Why was she not thrilled about it?

#4 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:02 PM

I don't know if she said why. I think some of us have come to our own conclusions about it... would you want a song with a refrain of your name on your album? haha, and maybe it's just because the song's not that great in general/doesn't fit with the rest of the album...who knows.

#5 gpozzo

gpozzo

I swear I'm gonna love you until eternity...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:32 PM

As a matter of fact, she did perfom this song a few times during the Frank tour. If you have a quick search on Google, you might find some reviews mentioning that. Unfortunately, no audio or video recording has yet leaked. Same for Help Yourself, Round Midnight, Fool's Gold...

Fingers crossed that Mitch include some of these live versions on the next album!!

"Cuz I miss your ginger hair and the way you liked to dress."

My YouTube Channel

#6 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:44 PM

Damn, didn't know that. I always thought she hated that song.

#7 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:02 PM

I have google for ages, no luck. It's one of my favorite amy songs. It's sad to hear she may not have loved it. There will be another album coming? That's such amazing news, thank you!!!!

#8 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:37 PM

As a matter of fact, she did perfom this song a few times during the Frank tour. If you have a quick search on Google, you might find some reviews mentioning that. Unfortunately, no audio or video recording has yet leaked. Same for Help Yourself, Round Midnight, Fool's Gold...

Fingers crossed that Mitch include some of these live versions on the next album!!

I didn't know that. I'd pay a million to hear a live version of those songs (especially Help Yourself and Round Midnight).
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#9 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

I'll pay $1.29 each or whatever haha

#10 ILoveAmyWinehouse

ILoveAmyWinehouse

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:21 AM

There has to be something out there somehow! I'd love to hear Fools Gold LIVE! One of my favorites of Amy's vocally and lyrically.

Life is like a pipe, & I'm a tiny penny rolling up the walls inside. - Amy Winehouse "back to black"
Amy Jade Winehouse in my heart, mind, and ears FOREVER my lioness.

#11 sunlight

sunlight

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:46 PM

would love more frank performances in general

#12 jat470

jat470

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:35 AM

would love more frank performances in general

Agreed. Not nearly enough of those.

#13 SarahMermaid

SarahMermaid

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:23 PM

Attached File  IMG_4462.jpg   62.42KB   24 downloads
i found this setlist which includes help yourself, round midnight, fools gold and addicted.

#14 Soul Power

Soul Power

More than a fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:20 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6048[/ATTACH]​
i found this setlist which includes help yourself, round midnight, fools gold and addicted.

WOah! I've been looking for a live "Help Yourself" forever. This gives me hope! The only problem is Amy's early band: the arrangements and the musicianship were just not there...I always felt they held her back and it seemed like she often struggled to get a groove going with them. Contrast "Fuck Me Pumps" from Glastonbury '07 with the New Pop Festival version from '04...it's practically a different song! Either way though..more Frank!

#15 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6048[/ATTACH]​

WOW. I pray someone recorded those songs.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amy, live, rare

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users