#1 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,470 posts
  • LocationπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Ukraine πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:00 PM

Dear friends!

Thank you again for submitting all these amazing works, we've collected over 200 of marvelous tributes. It seems that I've uploaded all of them, but maybe there will be a couple of tributes to be uploaded a bit later. Anyway, the album is ready to be printed.

So, about the printing. There will be at least 3 copies. One - for Amy. Another one - for Mitch Winehouse and one more - for Janis Winehouse. I'll bring them to London on the 14'th of September and, of course, it will be a honor for me to meet Amy's parents in person to hand them over their copies.

And I've got over 30 requests from people who would like to get a copy. My dear friends, I'll find out how much it will cost for me to print copies for you too, but maybe I won't manage to do it without your participation. So, when I know how much it will cost, I'll declare you the exact sum which we should collect to get copies for ourselves.

That's all for now. Our project keeps going and, of course, I'll keep you updated on what's going on.

Thank you!

http://album.amyligh...the-next-stage/

V.Melnyk

#2 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:40 AM

Nice one V!
Have you contacted Mitch and Janis, do they know you're coming?

#3 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:40 AM

Yes, I've send a tweet to Mitch yesterday. We aren't communicating, but I hope he will get my message and reply something within the next couple of days.

By the way, does anybody know how to contact Janis? Thanks.

V.Melnyk

#4 CreativeAmyCanuckerGal

CreativeAmyCanuckerGal

" I said No, No, No "

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:45 PM

Awesome news to hear, thankyou for update and I truly hope both Mitch and Janis wiill love /like/appreciate this :) We all put our heart of creativity into this and I'm sure Amy is smilin down at us with absolute amazement at the the effort we all put into this :)

#5 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:41 PM

How is this going?

#6 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

Hi! I hope to print the album in July, so it will be ready soon. I promise to post a photo of a printed copy when it will be ready. :-)

V.Melnyk

#7 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:36 PM

GReat Vladimir,
I Hope Mitch Will see your message,I'am sur he Will be Happy for it :)

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:35 PM

looking forward to it!!!
:friendlywink:

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#9 CreativeAmyCanuckerGal

CreativeAmyCanuckerGal

" I said No, No, No "

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:42 AM

C an't wait to see our efforts all done up :)

#10 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:01 PM

We're still preparing the album for printing, but I hope it will be ready soon.

By the way, this Friday (the 2'nd of August) I and my wife are going to the British embassy with decks of documents, so I hope they will give us our visas. Send your positives to us at 11:00 AM (London time). :-)

V.Melnyk

#11 charloca

charloca

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:21 AM

Yes, I've send a tweet to Mitch yesterday. We aren't communicating, but I hope he will get my message and reply something within the next couple of days.

By the way, does anybody know how to contact Janis? Thanks.

You know Janis has twitter now?? :) .. Also, count me in on the album please - i have asked you about it before but just wanted to repeat myself as would LOVE a copy. Hopefully its not too much money. Btw im charlotte mccann on facebook ..

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Mitch and Janis will be at a charity event on september the 14th, not sure if you knew that already. It's in Hampshire. Here's a link with more information >>>http://www.dailyecho..._Amy_Winehouse/
www.facebook.com/AmyWinehouseAnythingEverything < My Amy Page :heart:

Lets Just Say I'll Make Sure My GreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreat Grandchildren (& The Rest) Know About Miss Amy Winehouse & How She Changed My Life ...

#12 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

You know Janis has twitter now?? :) .. Also, count me in on the album please - i have asked you about it before but just wanted to repeat myself as would LOVE a copy. Hopefully its not too much money. Btw im charlotte mccann on facebook ..

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Mitch and Janis will be at a charity event on september the 14th, not sure if you knew that already. It's in Hampshire. Here's a link with more information >>>http://www.dailyecho..._Amy_Winehouse/

vlad if you are okay with it, i would love to do a future release with my family s printing shop in venezuela. a smaller book, with 100 art works or something like this. a beautiful coffee book. would i have to get permission form each artist to get it printed? it will not be for sale, unless someone orders a copy. about the money, you can decide, but i would print a few copies for yourself mitch and janis, since my family will probably print a few copies. i would love to give a copy to your people who helped you make this happen. it will be the worlds most beautiful cofee table book and amy can see all of this from heaven, what a blessing, bless you for putting this project together.. i will contact the spanish writer to see if he wants to write an intro - and give me the permission to include his poem. he is a massive fan as well, maybe it can all glue together. btw i am q tsichlas on facebook. and ttwdancenow on twitter. cheers!!! best of luck with everything, and we talk later!!!! happy amys 30 xoxoxo birdie

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#13 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

Of course, Birdie, it will be very nice to do that too!

I want to print one copy just for Amy. But also I'd like to make one copy for Janis and one copy for Mitch. After I bring them to London, I'll be glad to print more copies for all who would like to get one.

What do you think, how much it will cost to print 50 copies?

V.Melnyk

#14 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:11 PM

Of course, Birdie, it will be very nice to do that too!

I want to print one copy just for Amy. But also I'd like to make one copy for Janis and one copy for Mitch. After I bring them to London, I'll be glad to print more copies for all who would like to get one.

What do you think, how much it will cost to print 50 copies?

Thank you! Wonderful! I will find out for us.

ohhhh Mitch and Janis will love to keep a copy of this beautiful gift for Amy's birthday. very thoughtful, im speechless.

- Anais Nin 

#15 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:48 PM

Thank you! Wonderful! I will find out for us.

im still checking, waiting to hear if they can do it for us.
please give me a couple more days!
i will put you in direct contact with the shop, is that ok with you Vlad?
they can actually help you in russian as well as english.
as my cousins mother in law is russian.
we are very lucky! :-)

- Anais Nin 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users