12 replies to this topic

#1 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,470 posts
  • LocationπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Ukraine πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

What do you think, has Amy really stopped smoking the weed? When?
And has she started smoking again? When?

Would be very grateful for any info.
Thanks.

#2 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

Attached File  image.jpg   53.04KB   28 downloads

#3 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

Quite pithy, thanks =)

#4 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

yea she prob stopped since she's dead and all

"sometimes I go about in pity for myself,
and all the while a great wind is bearing me across the sky...
"

I wanna keep you here laying next to me
ღ sharin our love between the sheets

θ΅·ζ­»ε›žη”Ÿ

#5 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

Sorry, @Eva, it's too thin joke for me, so I haven't caught the sense. :-(

#6 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

It seemed like she started smoking more weed again while she was in St. Lucia when she wasn't using heavy duty drugs anymore.
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#7 DFF

DFF

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:12 AM

I think once in a while...
better that, then the other shit.

#8 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

I can't remember but didn't Mitch write in his book, that Amy had an appointment with the US embassy regarding her visa in 2009 or 2010? She failed that drug test, cause they found traces of Weed in her blood or urine!
Amy flies in paradise

#9 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:09 AM

I can't remember but didn't Mitch write in his book, that Amy had an appointment with the US embassy regarding her visa in 2009 or 2010? She failed that drug test, cause they found traces of Weed in her blood or urine!

Ah, yeah, I remember! She said: "my friends smoked next to me!" :-)

#10 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:06 AM

Ah, yeah, I remember! She said: "my friends smoked next to me!" :-)

yah vlad, personally, i really dont believe she stopped smoking weed before she died. she still smoked cigarettes all the time, so it wouldn't make any sense at all if she quit pot, i mean, we are talking about amy here.
we wish we could sit around and smoke 'the weed' with her my brother, but our wishes will have to wait until we get to the other side. it was the healthiest habit she had, as cannabis is the healer of all things. but the world is still blind- blame the corporations, pharma co's, governments, the new world order and anything that has to do with the new paradigms. it never used to be this way, it's a plant from god that grows free anywhere right from the ground and heals all diseases. but somehow, people go to jail for smoking it, while alcohol is the BIGGEST killer in the world. i never heard anyone OD' on weed. what else can i say? :livid:

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#11 pearljo

pearljo

β™ͺβ™«β™« vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:27 AM

In the 1930's I think, cannabis was in 60% of pharmacopeia in the US. When the highly exaggerated movie, Reefer Madness, came out people believed it. I think there was a UN type meeting and a leader of one country talked about the opium dens and the problems and somehow pot was linked so here came the laws.
I think when I was in high school we would still hear stories of men, black I'm sure just as now, getting 20 to life for one joint.
I have smoked weed for 40 + years, was a grower for ten. I was very good at it and it was the most gratifying thing I've ever done.
I love pot but it's not a cure all. I can't keep any at home because I'll smoke it 24/7. But it should be legal and from recent events I'm hopeful that it will be. Prohibition failed with alcohol and governments don't learn. What's worse is the percentage of blacks in prison for minor pot offenses versus whites. Huge difference.
When my brother John, RIP I miss you was undergoing chemo I took three strains, Indicas mostly, to see if they would help his symptoms. Unfortunately they didn't so I would sit around his house knocked out an ounce. LOL
If I could legally grow for a living there's no doubt that's what I'd do.
Amy, a musician testing positive for pot? My God!
Oh, drug testing is a misnomer, it's pot testing. The hard stuff is out of your system in days. Pot, a month or more
This is one of my passions so sorry for rambling.
ps..my friend was a deputy for a long time and being a stoner himself I asked if he ever busted anyone. He said only if they do something stupid. putting others in danger or themselves in danger. Otherwise, if he pulled some young guys over because a tail light was out and he smelled pot he would ask, is that all you have? yessir. So if I search your car I won't find anymore? no sir. OK, get your pot and get out of your vehicle. Then he would walk the guy to the side of the road and say pour it out. Now go home.
A lot of cops don't arrest in that type of scenario.

#12 BeehiveQueen

BeehiveQueen

Camden Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationHollywood, CA

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:21 AM

To my knowledge she'd been drug free since 2009. Of all drugs.

#13 catpuss

catpuss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

Sorry got to disagree there..... Ask the many people who have ended up in psychiatric units with weed induced psychosis (which I have witnessed and some people never are the same again), and even if you don"t end up there research suggests that it alters your emotions more at risk from depression . As for the plant that comes from God imagine saying to the police when he finds you using half the national grid to grow the stuff in your attic sorry officer God put it there.....

don"t really think this is the place to be saying hey drugs are great

some countries they give out ( or at least don"t stop it) drugs like khat to keep the population subdued, government endorsed

Ok rant over sorry

Edited by catpuss, 31 October 2013 - 12:09 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users