- - - - -

Alex Clare and Amy Damn YOur Eyes

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2015 - 08:45 PM

does anyone have a copy of the interview he gave?

http://www.ohnotheyd...m/12101215.html

• HelloSailor, Love is a losing game and ora like this

#17 OinkaOinka

OinkaOinka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 09:39 PM

Oh dear!! I think it was better I havent read this before lol takes me back when I read the other Alex (Haines) guy's interview :/ I was like woww there, TMI! :o It does make me wonder why do they do these "tell all stories", can't think of other than money and revenge :( in this light Blake seems to come off as a better person, dont remember him talking about such private bedroom stuff and hopefully he never will!

How Alex starts though with the eyes thing its pretty much confirms it to me why and who he sang that song about.. Does Amy really have brown eyes though? it seems more green-ish to me

amy-winehouse-eyes.jpg

#18 amh91

amh91

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 27 November 2015 - 09:48 PM

Wow. What a piece of shit. Even if she broke his heart, be the bigger person and don't blab about it in the papers. They both just ended up looking like dickheads, in my opinion.

And, having read the interview, the songs are a case of too little, too late. Pathetic, really.
  • Love is a losing game likes this

#19 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2015 - 09:53 PM

Does Amy really have brown eyes though? it seems more green-ish to me

Her eyes were hazel.

the songs are a case of too little, too late.

What songs are you referring to?

#20 amh91

amh91

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 27 November 2015 - 09:57 PM

LOL, that was an editing fiasco! 

Unless I'm mistaken (though I'm sort of confused at this point, haha), the guy in the interview is the same guy whose songs are on this thread, about Amy? Those are the songs I was referring to. 

#21 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:26 AM

it seems like he became orthodox Jewish after the breakup also, although he had a secular upbringing. I wonder if him and Amy were friends. 

I think they might've been distant friends. 

In this video, at 5:37, I always thought it looked like Amy was chatting to Alex Clare outside Jamon Jamon...

• ora likes this

#22 Love is a losing game

Love is a losing game

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:35 AM

In this video, at 5:37, I always thought it looked like Amy was chatting to Alex Clare outside Jamon Jamon...

Is that him? I'd never have thought that...

#23 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2015 - 10:25 AM

Unless I'm mistaken (though I'm sort of confused at this point, haha), the guy in the interview is the same guy whose songs are on this thread, about Amy? Those are the songs I was referring to.

I'm sorry for the confusion, I just wasn't sure which of his songs you were referring to. No one knows if they're about Amy - it's just speculation.

That's definitely him. I'm surprised he let her touch him as his Orthodox Judaism faith forbids him from any physical contact with the opposite sex apart from his wife.

• ora likes this

#24 OinkaOinka

OinkaOinka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 01:16 AM

Oh yeah I never noticed that! The guy in black hat huh? It does look like him..I guess she ran into him at the pub like in 2007 w Blake but then there Alex got informed they're there n he left xD
Lol when she touched his arm I was thinking like "hope there's not hard feelings still about the Blake thing.." ;)

#25 OinkaOinka

OinkaOinka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 01:20 AM

Me too. According to Alex Clare, they sang songs by Toots and the Maytals.

I'm sorry for the confusion, I just wasn't sure which of his songs you were referring to. No one knows if they're about Amy - it's just speculation.

That's definitely him. I'm surprised he let her touch him as his Orthodox Judaism faith forbids him from any physical contact with the opposite sex apart from his wife.

Wow is that one of their roles too? I remember when I worked to a Jewish family, you couldn't eat a ham and cheese sandwich and don't u even think about putting a meat pizza on one of their "milk plates"!! O.o

#26 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 11:56 AM

I guess she ran into him at the pub like in 2007 w Blake but then there Alex got informed they're there n he left xD

In this particular instance, it was 2010, so I guess it was water under the bridge...

Lol when she touched his arm I was thinking like "hope there's not hard feelings still about the Blake thing.."  ;)

This is the kind of video that needs a good lip reader for example! I also wander what she's chatting about with that guy inside the restaurant earlier in the video. 

• ora likes this

#27 KCAmy

KCAmy

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:20 AM

Oh yes, a very trashy interview, but it ends with a really poignant observation: "She's scared to be happy. I hope she finds happiness one day. She needs looking after but I'm glad that's not my responsibility anymore."

• ora likes this

#28 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:49 PM

Oh yes, a very trashy interview, but it ends with a really poignant observation: "She's scared to be happy. I hope she finds happiness one day. She needs looking after but I'm glad that's not my responsibility anymore."

A very poignant observation, indeed.

#29 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:01 PM

Can anyone make out the lyrics at the following times:

00:27 - 00:29

00:56 - 00:59

#30 pattieboyd2

pattieboyd2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 31 January 2016 - 03:05 AM

I'm not sure about the firt one but the second sounds like "and all the tenderest of your tender charms"??

I'm not gonna meet your mother anytime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users