Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

What Are All The Unreleased Songs By Amy?

amy winehouse music unreleased

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#46 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2015 - 04:07 AM

According to BBC, the snippet of "Ain't Nobody's Business" featured in the radio series Billie and Me, but unfortunately they don't have the full-length recording.

#47 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2015 - 04:33 AM

Amy's performance of "We're Still Friends" and "I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know" at the Union Chapel in 2006 were professionally recorded by the Little Noise Sessions team.

• ora likes this

#48 The Other Side

The Other Side

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 690 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 07 March 2015 - 08:32 AM

According to BBC, the snippet of "Ain't Nobody's Business" featured in the radio series "Billie and Me", but unfortunately they don't have the full length recording.

The search continues.

We just got search more, and hope we will find it. It is very hard finding any contact info for Heartstrung or Sarah. Only for Beleza.

#49 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:43 AM

It is very hard finding any contact info for Heartstrung or Sarah.

I found her contact information and have sent her an email. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope she replies.

#50 The Other Side

The Other Side

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 690 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 15 March 2015 - 10:29 AM

I found her contact information and have sent her an email. I hope she replies. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Wow! Where did you find it?

#51 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2015 - 10:50 AM

Where did you find it?

In a PDF file that I found via Google.

• The Other Side likes this

#52 The Other Side

The Other Side

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 690 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 15 March 2015 - 11:31 AM

I really hope she is willing to release it! And if the NYJO recordings also is released i will be super happy, new music is very precious.

#53 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2015 - 04:31 PM

Update

Sarah Elizabeth Cropper does not own the full-length recording of "Ain't Nobody's Business", but she has told me who owns it and I have passed this information on to Amy's parents in hopes that they will make an official request to get it released.

Regarding the five unreleased NYJO songs, Mitch wrote me the following message: "We cannot release the NYJO songs as they belong to NYJO."

#54 The Other Side

The Other Side

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 690 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 17 March 2015 - 05:11 PM

Update

Sarah Elizabeth Cropper does not own the full length recording of “Ain’t Nobody’s Business”, but she has told me who owns it and I have passed this information onto Amy’s parents in hopes that they will make an official request to get it released.

Regarding the five unreleased NYJO songs, Mitch wrote me the following message: “We cannot release the NYJO songs as they belong to NYJO.”

Cool! Maybe it will see the light of day, at last! The NYJO folks REALLY don't want to release...

#55 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2015 - 05:29 PM

Maybe it will see the light of day, at last!

The songs will only be released if all parties involved come to an agreement.

#56 The Other Side

The Other Side

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 690 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 17 March 2015 - 05:36 PM

The songs will only be released if all parties involved come to an agreement regarding the rights to the songs.

Let us all pray for a miracle ;)

Yes, all we can do is just to hope that they will agree. 

#57 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:30 PM

Or kick them up the butt... the choice is yours :-)  ... or the choice is ours? Wait, I feel like i should be doing something, but I don't know what...

#58 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2015 - 07:17 AM

I have done what I can. It's in Amy's parents hands now.

#59 The Other Side

The Other Side

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 690 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 18 March 2015 - 06:29 PM

I wonder which songs that will be the "AMY" soundtrack. Hope some Frank stuff will come out. And some post Back To Black.

#60 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:54 PM

I wonder which songs that will be the "AMY" soundtrack. Hope some Frank stuff will come out. And some post Back To Black.

I don't mean to sound negative, but I highly doubt that the documentary will feature any previously unheard songs.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amy winehouse, music, unreleased

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users