Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

What Are All The Unreleased Songs By Amy?

amy winehouse music unreleased

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#91 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:45 PM

I found it on really old Amy Winehouse forum.

The old forum is full of shit.

#92 The Other Side

The Other Side

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 690 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 31 May 2015 - 05:01 PM

The old forum is full of s***.

Yeah, almost everyone there wrote horrible english too. But at least it has some really nice pics.

#93 inwinoveritas

inwinoveritas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 05:55 PM

do you mean this Forum:

http://amywinehouse....s.umusic.co.uk/

guess, you're right, really horrible. mostly pre-pubs turning around here and ranting about amy, (EDIT: +all the annoying BLAKE bashing).  surely also addults wrote into that Forum, but they were just dropping by and either left their opinions about amy, or wanted to know, which song this is (at one occasion, it actually was a Gabriella Cilmi tune), and yes, they were asking this about singles and tunes, played on the radio.

not exactly a fan forum, i would rather call it the amy winehouse section on the Universal Music Forum, it's for anyone, who is not so into Amy and just knows hr from MTV or the Radio and who either wants to share their opinions on her or have a question to a single of hers!

And i must confess, that my english is also wack, so i don't think, that i am in the position, to criticize someone else's skills in that language, but some of them made certain errors, that you wouldn't make after having learnt English for a year or 2 (they're theirr, man/men, women/woman, know/now, here/here, and my favorite: heroine/heroin, etc)

#94 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:58 PM

I find that people who speak English as a first language make those certain grammar errors more than people who are learning it. I don't think it's emphasized in school. I've seen college educated people who don't seem to know when to use you're. Learning another language helped me understand English more than any English class did. English is really confusing and I still have to look stuff up.

You just use a lot of commas but it probably makes sense coming from your first language.

/off-topic

• inwinoveritas likes this

#95 Poom

Poom

My Own Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:21 PM

I find that people who speak English as a first language make those certain grammar errors more than people who are learning it. I don't think it's emphasized in school. I've seen college educated people who don't seem to know when to use you're. Learning another language helped me understand English more than any English class did. English is really confusing and I still have to look stuff up.

You just use a lot of commas but it probably makes sense coming from your first language.

/off-topic

That is so true! English is not my first language either and at first I couldn't understand how you make errors like their/they're because it makes absolutely no sense. But after actively speaking English every day for two years, I actually find myself making the same mistakes and having to correct it! I suppose that until you start thinking in the language and so pronouncing the words in your head as you write them, you won't get it wrong as you're thinking about the meaning rather than how it sounds, and it that way it would be madness to interchange the two! That's just my view though :)
By the way, inwinoveritas' use of commas is exactly as it would be in my first language (Czech)!

(sorry, off-topic too)

• amylove and inwinoveritas like this

#96 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2015 - 04:57 PM

"You Never Came Back For Me" is such a sad song title.

David Joseph has apparently made sure that we'll never hear any of the 14 demos, but I hope we'll get to read the lyrics someday.

• ora likes this

#97 The Other Side

The Other Side

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 690 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 09 July 2015 - 05:10 PM

There is a song called Bonsona or something like that with Mark Ronson.

#98 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2015 - 05:24 PM

There is a song called Bonsona or something like that with Mark Ronson.

How do you know?

#99 The Other Side

The Other Side

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 690 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:48 PM

How do you know?

A youtube user told me and i have seen other people talk about it. The YouTube user is pretty credible since it is one of the biggest collectors of Amy.
  • inwinoveritas likes this

#100 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 07:54 AM

'Bunsana', it's an adaptation of 'Back to Black' by Nteko, there's an audio file on her website

http://congoproducti.../nteko-officiel

• melnyk likes this
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#101 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 10:38 PM

"You Always Hurt The Ones You Love" is listed on her BMI repertoire now.

http://repertoire.bm...ation=PRS&cae=0

What does this mean? Does it mean it's been recorded, or just written?

#102 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 03:01 AM

"You Always Hurt The Ones You Love" is listed on her BMI repertoire now.

http://repertoire.bm...ation=PRS&cae=0

What does this mean? Does it mean it's been recorded, or just written?

Salaam allowed a recording of Amy reciting lyrics to this song in the 'Amy' doc. I've noticed before, with 'Lioness', that some of the song titles got registered just as they we're ready to be released to the public.

• inwinoveritas and melnyk like this
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#103 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 03:35 AM

Salaam allowed a recording of Amy reciting lyrics to this song in the 'Amy' doc. I've noticed before, with 'Lioness', that some of the song titles got registered just as they we're ready to be released to the public.

I wonder if they had to register just those 4 lines so that someone else couldn't use them. May not mean that a recording of the song is coming out.

#104 mayday

mayday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 06:31 AM

i just discovered mr.magic, its amazing!!!

• Birdieava likes this

#105 cleanedupmemories

cleanedupmemories

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 12:06 PM

I have an older, unreleased Amy song called Break The Law from 2006.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amy winehouse, music, unreleased

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users